PDA

View Full Version : hardtrace/style vst for riffs/synths

LEE.S.I
28-10-2007, 03:26 PM
im strugling a bit on this side of the production,any good plug ins i can use to give my tunes sum wickid vibes

i allready have the following Cubase 4: kontak 2,battery 3,albino 3,preditor,vanguard

im also lookin for tips on writing theres parts

p_brane
28-10-2007, 03:45 PM
you should be able to get some pretty rockin sounds with the synths you've already got man.

warren
28-10-2007, 08:56 PM
should be able to get some good stuff outta Vangard, I've been enjoying that synth alot lately, especially with a bit of distortion.

tonyc2002
29-10-2007, 12:16 AM
i like the vanguard but i find alot of the patches have a certain amount of "fizz"

Louk
29-10-2007, 06:10 AM
If you like tweaking synths for leads in a quick and easy fashion but still get results I recommend Novation V Station (maybe Use synthation presets as an example on the direction of getting a good sound!)

but if you also like a high quality sample based synth I recommend Nexus by Re-FX - these will easily provide you with the sounds you want lee mate

Louk

MARK ANXIOUS
29-10-2007, 11:03 AM
yeah nexus is a well-quick fix for hardstyle. you'll get results without even tweaking.

LEE.S.I
29-10-2007, 06:14 PM
If you like tweaking synths for leads in a quick and easy fashion but still get results I recommend Novation V Station (maybe Use synthation presets as an example on the direction of getting a good sound!)

but if you also like a high quality sample based synth I recommend Nexus by Re-FX - these will easily provide you with the sounds you want lee mate

Louk

ive actually just orderd that so ill see how i get on with that ;)

LEE.S.I
29-10-2007, 06:15 PM
yeah nexus is a well-quick fix for hardstyle. you'll get results without even tweaking.

as above orderd that and a hardstyle add on,see how i go from there like

cheers for the help so far

278d7e64a374de26f==