PDA

View Full Version : Carling cup

Eddowion
01-11-2007, 09:44 AM
Watched the Arsenal match, would imagine it was crap for the neutral, not really a match, more an exhibition..........roll on saturday.
Chelsea nearly came unstuck..........Shev the hero of the hour.
Surprised Everton and Liverpool struggled, thought they would have breezed through.
Bolton/City and Pompey/Blackburn could have gone either way so no surprises.
Only shock was Spurs beating mighty Blackpool........could be the turning point in their season.
Is this the first time the last 8 is all premiership?

Numeric
01-11-2007, 09:55 AM
didn't watch the Arsenal game but heard that the 'young guns' played really well, caught all the goals this morning on the news, some really class finishing...

Eddowion
01-11-2007, 10:04 AM
Once the first goal went in on 8 mins, it was no longer a contest. After that it was all too predictable........bring on Utd, have a proper match.

Insomnia
01-11-2007, 02:36 PM
Good display from the lads last night...

It's good that all the 1st team could rest with the big one at the wkend coming up..

I think Eduardo may have gave himself a good chance though of a start on Saturday, we'll have to wait and see...

Chelsea were lucky buggers last night!! :ruevil:

Will
01-11-2007, 04:42 PM
Yeah, Eduardo should be on the bench at least, I think I'd start with Walcott and Adebayor up front, with Hleb and Rosicky on the wings and Gilberto partnering Fabregas ideally, though Eboue's been doing well on the wing too. The defence picks itself I think.

Eddowion
02-11-2007, 03:00 PM
Is this the first time the last 8 is all premiership?
confirmed on skysport today

xes
02-11-2007, 03:33 PM
a shock that Spurs beat Blackpool? ya cheeky bastard:laughing:

278d7e64a374de26f==