PDA

View Full Version : The Advent vs. Joey Beltram EP

Si the Sigh
01-11-2007, 11:12 AM
The Advent & Joey Beltram - The Advent vs. Joey Beltram EP - Kombination Research #24

http://www.triplevision.nl/images/250x250/K/KRESEARCH+024.jpg

Audio here - http://www.triplevision.nl/release/KRESEARCH+024/
Buy here - http://www.ds2shop.co.uk

Really liking this! I don't think I've heard a bad release on this label. :)

eyeswithoutaface
01-11-2007, 11:17 AM
corker

such big names collaborating doesnt always work, but this blends both styles really well

Kombination Research is a spot on label Si always consistant

Si the Sigh
01-11-2007, 11:27 AM
TBH, I'm not always big on Beltrams sound, but this is great.

Microdot
01-11-2007, 12:48 PM
been dropping the Beltram track in me sets for a few months now and, like most of his shit, it dwarfs mostly everything else when dropped on a decent system.
never fails to get a good response.
I dunno what he does with his kik drums but when you get em on a big system, they are simply awesome.

fils_here
03-11-2007, 04:39 PM
that "rock bottom" has got a right groove going on!!

Kells
03-11-2007, 11:03 PM
I dunno what he does with his kik drums but when you get em on a big system, they are simply awesome.

:)

Mucky Beats
04-11-2007, 03:21 PM
totally on form stuff from these 2...have to say its rare either of these 2 put out a track i dont like !

dirty_bass
04-11-2007, 05:55 PM
Originally Posted by Microdot

He compresses em to bits, and hides the mass amounts of sub at listening level, that appears at high high volume like a stealth missile.

This is the best thing beltram has done for ages. I`ve not been into his looped up cheese he`s been punting for ages, but this is great.

Advent track is nice too.

Good to see a strong, mid paced techno techno release in this day of extremes.

dan the acid man
04-11-2007, 06:21 PM
yeah these are both good tracks

Microdot
04-11-2007, 09:06 PM
He compresses em to bits, and hides the mass amounts of sub at listening level, that appears at high high volume like a stealth missile.

This is the best thing beltram has done for ages. I`ve not been into his looped up cheese he`s been punting for ages, but this is great.

Advent track is nice too.

Good to see a strong, mid paced techno techno release in this day of extremes.

figured that much, lol. it's just that no one else seems to be able to match him.

disagree that it's his best release for a while though, I thought Aumento was far superior to this, as were a few of the trax on his last album.

tots
04-11-2007, 11:41 PM
Joeys been kickin the arse out of the track he has out on this colab for well over a year!Always pleases the crowds ive been in when played!!Im waiting for a track hes been slamming for over a year to come out on vinyl,but im not holding my breath as he tends to slam them for a long time before release.....

Siege
10-11-2007, 07:29 AM
Be getting myself a copy of this deffo! digging both trks,but 2nd one pips it for me i think. Love that little break with the weird toy piano type sound.
In the bag!

Microdot
16-11-2007, 04:36 PM
Joeys been kickin the arse out of the track he has out on this colab for well over a year!Always pleases the crowds ive been in when played!!Im waiting for a track hes been slamming for over a year to come out on vinyl,but im not holding my breath as he tends to slam them for a long time before release.....

word, it was originally a remix for Infamous Player, but then Intergroove went out of business, so Joey gave the track to Cisco instead.

278d7e64a374de26f==