PDA

View Full Version : ..:: Vegim - My fresh Acid ::..

teknotika
02-11-2007, 11:13 AM
Hello friends. Long time didn post any track here.
This is the new one... some feedbax would be great.

Download (http://holliday.co.yu/mirjanez/Vegim/Marketing/Vegim%20-%20My%20fresh%20Acid.mp3)

Enjoy

Siege
10-11-2007, 04:59 AM
Quite like this mate...bit of an acid tip. Production sounds good to me,would liked to have heard another element in there somewhere working off the acid line maybe,but still works as it is...would do its job on the floor

fils_here
11-11-2007, 05:13 PM
nicely done!!

Craig_Lea
12-11-2007, 06:24 PM
Just had a couple of listens to it before heading home.

I liked it, it's a good solid little track.
As Siege says though, it could do with another element.
When it kicks back in around 3 mins I reckon, just to give it the feeling of progressing more after the break.

acidguru
15-11-2007, 11:27 AM
Nice tune..

dirty_bass
15-11-2007, 02:16 PM
Liking this mate, not sure I`d call it acid per-se. It`s just a nice bit of techno.

so production.....

Well first off the main synth dominates the mix a little too much, so I`d balance this out a bit more, as the kick and loads of other elements are taking the back seat to this main synth.

I`d say overall the whole mix is lacking brightness, so I`d go back and re-address the amount of mid range emphasis you have on sounds and get some more sparkle into the top end.

The kick could maybe have just a touch more push in the mix to let it break through.

I`d strip everything on the mixer back to zero and rebuild this.

Get the kicks and hats balanced nicely, then fit that synth into the middle, and work the other sounds in around it and under it.

I like the tune, it just needs a lot of work to give the groove more life.

teknotika
15-11-2007, 11:02 PM
thanx for the comments and your time. It means.
@bass
Will re-post the track again when its done.

greetz

278d7e64a374de26f==