PDA

View Full Version : NEXUS EXPANSION prob

LEE.S.I
03-11-2007, 11:46 AM
this is a carp question but,ive got nexus installed showing in cubase,works great and all that,got an expansion pack also,normally you stick em in the same folder as the progam if you get me only is wont show up in the load up section

the file and key is there but the expansion file looks like the windows icon where your asked "please seclect or brows internet for program"

weather thats anything to do with it im not sure,usually streigh forward stuff this lol

LEE.S.I
08-11-2007, 07:00 PM
sorted

tonyc2002
08-11-2007, 07:30 PM
this is a carp question but,ive got nexus installed showing in cubase,works great and all that,got an expansion pack also,normally you stick em in the same folder as the progam if you get me only is wont show up in the load up section

the file and key is there but the expansion file looks like the windows icon where your asked "please seclect or brows internet for program"

weather thats anything to do with it im not sure,usually streigh forward stuff this lol

when you say expansion do you mean extra patches?

if so you should have a file that ends .fxb yes?

good....find where you installed nexus (usually C:/Program Files/Stienberg/VST unless you chose another location for your VST's)

once you locate nexus, open all the folders until you find another .fxb file and then place your new one in this folder.

278d7e64a374de26f==