PDA

View Full Version : Mark EG and Chrissi

dirty_bass
03-12-2003, 12:00 AM
Jsut emerged from my plague/flu stupor
Just needed to say
Maximum Respect to you both.
You da Bomb!

I hope I haven`t passed on my flu to you!!??

MARKEG
03-12-2003, 12:43 AM
thank you mate. we both lov you!!!

MARKEG
03-12-2003, 12:44 AM
you had flu????? !!! HELP!!! hahahaha....

dirty_bass
03-12-2003, 01:53 AM
still got it now, 3 days with no sleep killed my immune system, woke up midnight sunday, my girlfriend panicking cos I was so hot, halucinating and all sorts, proper jacobs ladder situation, ice cold shower and stuff.

**** me, I`ve always said I`d die for my music, but I don`t think I actually mean it that literally.

Gonna give up smoking though. That only leaves me with one vice, beer, well and tea. Sad innit? must be getting old.

We all had a laugh afterwards, cos people kept saying we was hardcore for putting on the party in the end, but all we wanted when everything was packed away was a nice cup of tea, a bath and a few episodes of the good life!!!

The Overfiend
03-12-2003, 02:53 PM
Hallucinating over the flu?
You need medication fam!

spiralx
03-12-2003, 04:58 PM
Gonna give up smoking though. That only leaves me with one vice, beer, well and tea. Sad innit? must be getting old.
I gave up last week, that was my first party without a smoke at any point. Didn't matter though, the music was superb :clap:

Nice to meet you BTW Mark :D

dirty_bass
03-12-2003, 06:52 PM
Yeah, I think the halucinations were down to my really high body temperature, I was getting strobe effects and green-outs and weird shit. Couldn`t think straight till my body temperature was lowered.
Better now, just got a nasty cough and weak limbs, maybe it wasn`t flu?
Probably should of gone to the doctor, but..
I`m a bloke
and blokes are too hard for the doctor

innit?

VOMATRON
04-12-2003, 01:47 AM
out of topic i know,but gotta say dirtybass...love that hammer & tong ep!especially the bjørk sampled track...you are good :)!

dirty_bass
04-12-2003, 03:02 AM
Cheers Matey, getting some new kit at chrimbo, so should be able to clean up my sound a bit.
Plenty in the pipeline. DB002 Sammael/Leviathon is out now
Also got Open Source 1 out very soon (New Techno Label)
And some stuff for Humanoid (god bless ya Jim!!)

Gonna do some uploads soon, so`s people can give opinions etc.

Jimfish
04-12-2003, 07:59 AM
you watch good life too?
man my girlfriend loves that show, she actually has them all on video!!
felicity kendal did have a damn fine ass though..

dirty_bass
04-12-2003, 04:09 PM
Well Jim, I don`t take any form of Narcotics (well, tea and beer), and the good life acts as a kind of sedative, perfect for chillin out after severe stress.

TV is the opiate of the masses.

Jimfish
04-12-2003, 04:15 PM
id love to have a share a small holding with felicity kendal... phwoar!

dirty_bass
04-12-2003, 04:23 PM
If only she were still the same age, but alas, only in video will her arse ever be so shapely.

278d7e64a374de26f==