PDA

View Full Version : Who's the biggest cnut in the premiership

Microdot
10-11-2007, 05:44 PM
can think of 3 or 4 complete cunts playing in the prem right now, but, imo the undisputed "king of the cunts" is Lee Bowyer.
this lowlife is essentially an oxygen thief.

Numeric
10-11-2007, 05:48 PM
cashley cole

Eddowion
10-11-2007, 05:51 PM
Craig Bellamy, could start a fight in an empty room.

xes
10-11-2007, 06:26 PM
Cuntiano Ronaldo.He may well be a very,very good football player. But I hate him with a passion.

Aratron
10-11-2007, 06:38 PM
Barton just a racist thug.

Terry is a cunt aswell the way he shouts at the referees is well out of order

xes
10-11-2007, 06:41 PM
oh god yes,Joey Barton. Grade a cunt.

Microdot
10-11-2007, 07:11 PM
Cuntiano Ronaldo.He may well be a very,very good football player. But I hate him with a passion.

you think Ronaldo is a bigger cunt than Lee Bowyer, Joey Barton or Michael Ball?

words fail me, they really do..

basslinejunkie
10-11-2007, 07:19 PM
cashley or alan smith.

Numeric
10-11-2007, 07:34 PM
Smithy is a legend

Microdot
10-11-2007, 08:16 PM
Smithy is a legend

word.
I honestly thought everyone would answer one of about 4 or 5 obvious choices tbh.

still, takes all sorts I suppose.

nick_anarchy
11-11-2007, 05:51 PM
ash cole ...

DJCraig Ryan
12-11-2007, 11:57 AM
Batty boy Cole

rhythmtech
12-11-2007, 12:18 PM
not exactly a player, but ferguson deserves nothing but slaps.

xes
12-11-2007, 01:10 PM
you think Ronaldo is a bigger cunt than Lee Bowyer, Joey Barton or Michael Ball?

words fail me, they really do..

no no no,don't get me wrong now,I know there're bigger cunts,but i just f*cking hate that particular cunt with some force from beyond. I know barton and Bowyer and big cunts. Not sure about Ball though,he made some informative science progs when I were a nipper.

oh,hang on,that was Johnny Ball....:ohdear:

Microdot
12-11-2007, 02:25 PM
not exactly a player, but ferguson deserves nothing but slaps.

if we were to include managers, much as I like the bloke (think everyone does), it'd prolly be Harry Redknap, dude is genuine football mafia. No matter how much mud gets slung his way, no one can ever make it stick.

conflict
12-11-2007, 05:13 PM
is diouf still at bolton?

wins hands down if he is, the filthy toe rag

Will
12-11-2007, 06:40 PM
I think pretty much everyone listed is a cunt, with the possible exception of Alan Smith, but I can see why some would say him. I'd have to go with A Hole, though Lucas Neill deserves a mention too, mercenary cunt, he's from the same mould as A Hole...

djfase
12-11-2007, 07:38 PM
Harry redknapp and closely followed by glenn hoddle

Microdot
13-11-2007, 12:20 PM
Diouf and Neil both good shouts.

at this point I reckon Harry Kewell deserves a mention.

amusing as it is to see the scum down in the third division, this man's contribution to their downfall can't be under estimated.

its one thing to desert a sinking ship, but Kewell really put the boot in when leeds were already on the canvas.

phantomdj
14-11-2007, 12:40 PM
Gary Neville...

Fergie

Numeric
14-11-2007, 12:48 PM
Gary Neville...

Fergie

both legends of the modern game

phantomdj
14-11-2007, 05:08 PM
both legends of the modern game

fergie - granted...

neville.... don't be silly.

Microdot
14-11-2007, 05:46 PM
As well as being one of the most decorated players in English football history, Gary Neville has been England's most consistant player for the last 10 years.

only the bitterest Sc***er, Citeh or Leeds fan would dispute that.

basslinejunkie
14-11-2007, 07:33 PM
As well as being one of the most decorated players in English football history, Gary Neville has been England's most consistant player for the last 10 years.

only the bitterest Sc***er, Citeh or Leeds fan would dispute that.

your right.englands most consistently SHITE player.anyone with a bit of skill murders him.

judas_beast
14-11-2007, 07:35 PM
Stevie G would get a slap off me. Ronaldo an all. But it's gotta be Barton - man is a pure ****ing moron.

Numeric
14-11-2007, 08:09 PM
Gaz Nev is greatest right-back the Premiership has ever seen :cheese:

Spacehopper
14-11-2007, 08:14 PM
rob jones takes the piss outta him

Numeric
14-11-2007, 08:35 PM
Rob Jones isn't fit to lace Phil Nevs boots let alone Gaz's, behave yaself son :laughing:

Insomnia
14-11-2007, 09:08 PM
I'll pick Ashley Cole and El Hadji Diouf as a pair of cnuts....

Richierush
14-11-2007, 10:53 PM
Gary nev is one barton a close runner per of muppets

Richierush
14-11-2007, 11:04 PM
savage is another cock,i could name loads cant make me mind up whos the worst:laughing:

Microdot
15-11-2007, 12:54 AM
your right.englands most consistently SHITE player.anyone with a bit of skill murders him.

obviously you are either too bitter to recognise the truth or completely clueless on the subject of football.

Esox Lucius
15-11-2007, 06:53 AM
g nev is a top lad, united to the core. i bet the kopites wish they had a player with so much passion for his club, and dont say stevie g & carragher as they were blues before they played professionaly.

Numeric
15-11-2007, 09:19 AM
g nev is a top lad, united to the core. i bet the kopites wish they had a player with so much passion for his club, and dont say stevie g & carragher as they were blues before they played professionaly.

so true :)

basslinejunkie
15-11-2007, 09:37 AM
obviously you are either too bitter to recognise the truth or completely clueless on the subject of football.

mate, you preach on asif your some messiah of football. fact of the matter is, you chat shite. anyone with half a brain recognises the fact neville is good,not great.

french_og
15-11-2007, 10:06 AM
absolutely, solid right back but great?- your having a laugh...

Numeric
15-11-2007, 10:10 AM
ofcourse he's great, his record speaks for itself...

before his recent injury he was still the finest right-back in the Prem, and has been for many years...

acidguru
15-11-2007, 11:38 AM
For me it´s deffo Jens Lehmann..

Numeric
15-11-2007, 12:07 PM
For me it´s deffo Jens Lehmann..

good call

Microdot
15-11-2007, 12:31 PM
mate, you preach on asif your some messiah of football. fact of the matter is, you chat shite. anyone with half a brain recognises the fact neville is good,not great.

you're the only dude chatting shit here son. you refuse to acknowledge facts just cause you don't like a player or team.

for example, I hate Jamie Carragher as much as any decent person, but I'd never deny his ability as a footballer, cause he's a very good centre half and no amount of hate from my direction will change that.

Gary Neville has been England's most consistent player of the last 10 years. a fact anyone with any knowledge of the game would recognise. unless of course they hated him so much that they refused to see what is right in front of their eyes.

Nev used to have a reputation for making the occasional costly error, but if you've been watching England regularly for the past 10 years or so, you'd know that pretty much all of those errors have been made while playing for Utd.

if not Gary Neville, who would you say has been England's most consistent player of the last 10 years then?

basslinejunkie
15-11-2007, 12:35 PM
owen by a mile.

i have acknolaged him,he IS a good player,puts a great cross in. but he ISNT a great player.

phantomdj
15-11-2007, 12:45 PM
owen by a mile.

i have acknolaged him,he IS a good player,puts a great cross in. but he ISNT a great player.

exactly...

neville is good, but not an eric cantona like microdot and co seem to think...

consistent for england? what does that mean? england are consistently crap...

or do you mean he is always picked? big wow, everyone knows the england team is a political selection and not a selection on talent.

and yeah rob jones was the bomb.

Numeric
15-11-2007, 12:46 PM
political selection? :laughing:

he's picked because he's the best in his position...

Microdot
15-11-2007, 02:29 PM
exactly...

neville is good, but not an eric cantona like microdot and co seem to think...

consistent for england? what does that mean? england are consistently crap...

or do you mean he is always picked? big wow, everyone knows the england team is a political selection and not a selection on talent.

and yeah rob jones was the bomb.

never said or even tried to imply that Nev is anywhere near Cantona's status. you don't seem to be reading my posts correctly.

I said (third time now), that he's been England's most consistent* player for the past 10 years.
I also said that he's one of the most decorated players in English football history.
hardly controversial by anyone's standards.

the fact that England as a team have been shite for almost 40 years now really ain't Gary Neville's fault. poor dude wasn't even born when England were at their worst.

by the way. who do you think has been England's most consistent player of the last 10 years?

folk keep saying it's not Nev, but then fail to come up with anyone as an alternative suggestion.

*edit for retards- I mean consistently performing well.

Will
19-11-2007, 05:06 PM
Gary nev is one barton a close runner per of muppets

Haha, good call on Gary Nev actually, he is a bit of a cunt really. The only reason he's won so much is because of his team mates and Fergie rewards loyalty - that's why Phil Neville and Fletcher were around so long, when clearly they weren't United standard... What happened to Fletcher by the way?

Spacehopper
19-11-2007, 06:25 PM
England struggled for right and left backs for years. Neville was unchallenged for that position, thats why he kept his place. Now that micah richards has come along I dont think we will be seeing him in an england shirt anymore. Mind you while that nutjob Mcclarens in charge you never know

Microdot
19-11-2007, 06:44 PM
Haha, good call on Gary Nev actually, he is a bit of a cunt really. The only reason he's won so much is because of his team mates and Fergie rewards loyalty - that's why Phil Neville and Fletcher were around so long, when clearly they weren't United standard... What happened to Fletcher by the way?

thats a crock of shit and you know it. at his peak Gary Neville was one of the best right backs in the world.
you are letting your dislike for him get in the way of recognising his talent.
not that that's a surprise judging from your posts in general.

Microdot
19-11-2007, 06:47 PM
England struggled for right and left backs for years. Neville was unchallenged for that position, thats why he kept his place. Now that micah richards has come along I dont think we will be seeing him in an england shirt anymore. Mind you while that nutjob Mcclarens in charge you never know

there's been plenty of right backs in england in the past 12 years or so, just none in Neville's league.
as long as his injuries haven't fcuked him up for good, then I have no doubt that he will be back in the England starting 11 as soon as he is match fit.
Richards can play on either left or right side and centre half also so, as I've already posted somewhere else, a good football manager would be more likely to drop Cole and move Richards over to the left to give Neville his place back at right back.

Will
19-11-2007, 07:05 PM
It's funny how it's only United fans that seem to rate Neville...

Numeric
19-11-2007, 07:58 PM
it's because most other fans are bitter ABU's, like you :cheese:

Microdot
20-11-2007, 12:00 AM
It's funny how it's only United fans that seem to rate Neville...

just Utd fans, everyone who's ever played alongside him and the last 4 england managers...

278d7e64a374de26f==