PDA

View Full Version : New Wave Of Acid Techno Remix

rhythmtech
12-11-2007, 06:22 PM
FINALLY GOT THE TITLE RIGHT!!!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

been playing this out in sets a bit so i decided to share it with you lot.

hope i didnt butcher it too much :ohdear:

www.chrome-metronome.net/rhythmtechnologies/lochi-new_wave_of_acid_techno_(rhythm_technologies_rmx). mp3 (http://www.chrome-metronome.net/rhythmtechnologies/lochi-new_wave_of_acid_techno_(rhythm_technologies_rmx). mp3)

xes
12-11-2007, 08:33 PM
nice acid line :cool:

*kicks the other threads under the carpet*

Si the Sigh
13-11-2007, 07:59 AM
Checking it out now...

Si the Sigh
13-11-2007, 08:06 AM
Solid. Bit too straight forward for my liking. And to be honest, and you know this anyway, you can't really better the original. But like I said, solid, well produced track, if not a little boring IMHO.

rhythmtech
13-11-2007, 08:22 AM
yup..

pretty much impossible to better the original!

fatcollective
13-11-2007, 09:14 AM
sounded feckin awsome when you played it in our live set!!

rhythmtech
13-11-2007, 09:26 AM
sounded feckin awsome when you played it in our live set!!

yeah... it kinda got the dancefloor going in dublin..

not that the dancefloor in cork needed any help :cool:

Athar
13-11-2007, 09:46 AM
not too bad mate, love the original track too.
looks like you have good patent to making remixes of classic tunes :laughing:
anyway so many great tracks never been remixed before,
from cluster label for example, so always its nice too see new variations of old, good track.

christian wagner
13-11-2007, 09:59 AM
Thats ace mate, love the percussion and the acid :)

I wasnt keen on the original TBH, but this sounds beefed up a lot :d well done!!!

Si the Sigh
13-11-2007, 10:18 AM
I wasnt keen on the original TBH

Get out...

:laughing:

rhythmtech
13-11-2007, 10:30 AM
[quote=christian wagner;586998]

I wasnt keen on the original TBH, quote]

SHOOT HIM :laughing:

christian wagner
13-11-2007, 10:41 AM
[quote=christian wagner;586998]

I wasnt keen on the original TBH, quote]

SHOOT HIM :laughing:

Haha, it was OK. but it could have been better in terms of what is happening in the track.

BrasTech
14-11-2007, 05:09 AM
tks..
dowload for brazil!!

2fik
14-11-2007, 12:00 PM
yeah great remix

SICKNOTE
14-11-2007, 05:33 PM
I wasnt keen on the original TBH

you just can't say that here

One of the all time badboys IMHO

SICKNOTE
14-11-2007, 05:34 PM
FINALLY GOT THE TITLE RIGHT!!!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

been playing this out in sets a bit so i decided to share it with you lot.

hope i didnt butcher it too much :ohdear:

www.chrome-metronome.net/rhythmtechnologies/lochi-new_wave_of_acid_techno_(rhythm_technologies_rmx). mp3 (http://www.chrome-metronome.net/rhythmtechnologies/lochi-new_wave_of_acid_techno_(rhythm_technologies_rmx). mp3)

aint got a chance to d/l this yet but sounds interesting.

hope your well anyways geeza, been a while.

rhythmtech
14-11-2007, 05:43 PM
yeah im good m8.. where you bin hidin then?

SICKNOTE
14-11-2007, 05:50 PM
yeah im good m8.. where you bin hidin then?

between a rock and a hard place my man...a rock and a fekkin hard place.

no longer with my g/f or in bristol anymore...in Reading now, working and planning/playing parties again....been too long i say....too long!

i've kinda kept an eye on this place (like a ninja in the night) but havent had the chance to chat really.... the last year has been a bit of a fekkin nightmare but i'm doing what i do and thats good enough.

glad your doing well mate, dont think i aint noticed :ruevil:

rhythmtech
14-11-2007, 06:02 PM
between a rock and a hard place my man...a rock and a fekkin hard place.

no longer with my g/f or in bristol anymore...in Reading now, working and planning/playing parties again....been too long i say....too long!

i've kinda kept an eye on this place (like a ninja in the night) but havent had the chance to chat really.... the last year has been a bit of a fekkin nightmare but i'm doing what i do and thats good enough.

glad your doing well mate, dont think i aint noticed :ruevil:

good to hear things are workin out the way you want them to!!

planning parties you say? well i just happen to know someone who's always up for playin at parties :cheese:

acidguru
15-11-2007, 11:33 AM
Nicely done..

BrasTech
16-11-2007, 06:15 AM
Hey man...

Very good the track.

Congratulations...

16-11-2007, 04:08 PM
If this is going to be the new SUF Remix release, then why are you allowing people to download it for free? Dosen't that defeat the object of "selling" music?
Unless it's not an official release and Im assuming you got permission to give it away for free. Correct me if I'm wrong but if you remix a track , isn't the copywrite still owned by the original artist?

rhythmtech
16-11-2007, 04:15 PM
If this is going to be the new SUF Remix release, then why are you allowing people to download it for free? Dosen't that defeat the object of "selling" music?
Unless it's not an official release and Im assuming you got permission to give it away for free. Correct me if I'm wrong but if you remix a track , isn't the copywrite still owned by the original artist?

no its not going to be the next suf rmx.. were exactly does it say that it is?

and why would it be such a crime to remix a track thats no longer in print anyway. not exactly taking sales out of suf's pockets.. and the rmx was sent to aaron at suf b4 i posted it here.

its a remix for a bit of fun shared with a few acidtechno fans on a reletivly small forum that quite an amount of the london acid producers regularly post on. its no big deal.

any other problems with it?

oh AND one of the writers heard it played at a gig and had no problem with it.. so i guess its ok then?

SICKNOTE
16-11-2007, 04:20 PM
no its not going to be the next suf rmx.. were exactly does it say that it is?

and why would it be such a crime to remix a track thats no longer in print anyway. not exactly taking sales out of suf's pockets.. and the rmx was sent to aaron at suf b4 i posted it here.

its a remix for a bit of fun shared with a few acidtechno fans on a reletivly small forum that quite an amount of the london acid producers regularly post on. its no big deal.

any other problems with it?

i was wating for that

get down

rhythmtech
16-11-2007, 04:22 PM
i was wating for that

get down

:laughing: gotta say it like it is paul ye know

16-11-2007, 04:23 PM
No, you didn't say it was going to be a SUF release, and no, it won't take sales out of SUF's pockets and Im sure the track was sent to Aaron before you posted it here (even though musically he dosen't own it). Just think it's a bit cheeky thats all. Nothin' more, nothin' less.

SICKNOTE
16-11-2007, 04:24 PM
:laughing: gotta say it like it is paul ye know

damn straight :cool:

rhythmtech
16-11-2007, 04:25 PM
No, you didn't say it was going to be a SUF release, and no, it won't take sales out of SUF's pockets and Im sure the track was sent to Aaron before you posted it here (even though musically he dosen't own it). Just think it's a bit cheeky thats all. Nothin' more, nothin' less.

and if chris didnt have a problem with it y would you?

personally i think its the greatest compliment a tune can get.. nobody wants to rmx a shit tune do they?

pat_mcgerkin
17-11-2007, 04:18 AM

Why would it be an SUFR release? It's a Routemaster tune. Any why do you give a shit? If you have a moral objection, don't download it. I, for one, am just thankful to have more acid listen to in these lean times.

Nice remix RT, keep 'em coming. :)

18-11-2007, 05:49 PM
Great job Baz!!

Can't wait for more stuff from you mate.

I hope more stuff like this will be out on vinyl.

A.P.
18-11-2007, 10:25 PM
Wicked stuff yet again Baz, nice one man!

Groovy

Electrictribe
19-11-2007, 11:28 AM
Why would it be an SUFR release? It's a Routemaster tune.

Although bear in mind that the 1st SUFR release was a remix of a routemaster tune. :laughing:

pat_mcgerkin
20-11-2007, 11:42 PM
Although bear in mind that the 1st SUFR release was a remix of a routemaster tune. :laughing:

No it wan't, it was a remix of SUF11 - Nothing Can Save Us, London :briggin:

SUFR4 was though, so yeah, point still taken.

Electrictribe
21-11-2007, 07:43 AM
No it wan't, it was a remix of SUF11 - Nothing Can Save Us, London :briggin:

SUFR4 was though, so yeah, point still taken.

:laughing: DOH! damned memory failing me again.

ollie303
21-11-2007, 04:18 PM
good job on this, id start playing acid again if more stuiff like this was about

speed-it-up
30-11-2007, 03:18 PM
[QUOTE=rhythmtech;587005]

Haha, it was OK. but it could have been better in terms of what is happening in the track.

You needed to hear it at an Immersion party, in a massive packed warehouse lit only by a single strobe all night circa 1997 to fully appreciate that track to be honest.

I saw a live performance I think at Wandsworth Road Bingo Hall where they did a 20 minute mix of it ( or was that just the acid?)

rhythmtech
30-11-2007, 07:15 PM
[quote=christian wagner;587006]

You needed to hear it at an Immersion party, in a massive packed warehouse lit only by a single strobe all night circa 1997 to fully appreciate that track to be honest.

I saw a live performance I think at Wandsworth Road Bingo Hall where they did a 20 minute mix of it ( or was that just the acid?)

eh? how did you just qoute me? i didnt say that... i was at that bingo hall :lol:

davethedrummer
01-12-2007, 02:11 AM
destroyed!

I love the original TOO much

sorry

benji303
03-02-2011, 12:06 AM
Any chance you could re-upload this RT?

rhythmtech
03-02-2011, 02:31 AM
man, its LONG gone!

80mph.toaster
22-02-2011, 12:18 AM
You gotta re up this the exclusivity is too much for me to handle I am literaly reading this thread everyday with ****ing green eyes the original is without a doubt in my top ten acid tracks of all time I always thought the acid line was just something else in terms of melody and downright dirty resonance. If this remix is anything in the smallest like the original I would donate my left ear for it... that means beatmatching like never before......... like a ballet dancing jesus on LSD... amen :notworthy:

rhythmtech
22-02-2011, 12:04 PM
by long gone i meant its actually gone! i deleted it years ago. it was only ever made for playing at gigs and i got bored with it and probably moved onto remixing the venga boys or something

if someone here has it they're welcome to upload it for you.

278d7e64a374de26f==