PDA

View Full Version : FAO Christian Wagner

APC
12-11-2007, 06:52 PM
(Apologies if this thread isn't appropriate for this forum)

Hello, I've been trying to get hold of you for a while now re: the records that you haven't sent yet. I have just tried to resolve through Paypal and have found that the Paypal account isn't yours. The owner of the account has got back to me through Paypal and is a bit peeved as this is going to affect him personally. Unless you can send me the money or the records, I will have no option but to claim through his account. What do you plan on doing to sort this out?

hypothalamus
12-11-2007, 07:02 PM
im also in the same boat ive not contacted paypal yet tho but am waiting for some techno from this guy. where are my tunes? been about 6 weeks now no repies for emails or pms. bit outta order really...

christian wagner
12-11-2007, 07:13 PM
Yo mate,

Sorry i havnt replied to your PM, i totally forgot to be honest

ALL records have been sent now. they should be with everyone for the end of the week,

please lemmie know when they get there so i know.

Never again will i seell loads arecords - because i got in a right muddle and spent god knows how many hourse finding emails even though they were relativly organised! Thinkl thats just my crap organisation skills.

Once again - sorry for the delay but there all on route to the rightfull owners now!

andy

christian wagner
12-11-2007, 07:14 PM
im also in the same boat ive not contacted paypal yet tho but am waiting for some techno from this guy. where are my tunes? been about 6 weeks now no repies for emails or pms. bit outta order really...

I know it is out of order mate and im really sorry, also9 sorry to everyone who's been waiting.

Im not a thief at all, and im not gonna make lame excuses up that my dog died or anything!

hypothalamus
12-11-2007, 07:15 PM
okey dokey will let you know any probs. :)

christian wagner
12-11-2007, 07:34 PM
cool, thanks mate

I cant apologise enough, i really cant, i feel bad about it cos iv never ever been late with sending stuff before - only once wehen i wasnt paid - naturally.

I owe you all nuff pints! haha

APC
12-11-2007, 07:35 PM
Ok dude, thanks for getting back to us. I hope you understand that when it gets to this stage that people start questionning whether sellers are trustworthy or whether that the buyer is just being impatient. I'll look forward to getting the tunes through. I'll let you know the day they get here.

APC
17-11-2007, 10:58 AM
As expected, I have recieved nothing.

I have filed a claim with Paypal now.

Why not make this easy and refund me now?

christian wagner
17-11-2007, 06:52 PM
As expected, I have recieved nothing.

I have filed a claim with Paypal now.

Why not make this easy and refund me now?

Beacuse the records are on there way. filingagainst my friend and saying that hes "invlolved wityh this frauding" is stupid mate. Please PM me your number so i can call you this weekend to sort it out.

Lift that damm thing with paypal as the records ARE NOT in my possession, nor anyone eles's. only the royal mails - they were posted seco9nd class because the post office were stingy enough not to let me off 20p or something.

OK, the records still are not with you - but i have told you and everyone eles that they are on the way and there is literally nothign i can do now. why the hel;l would i still come on here if i was frauding?

this happend with an american guy who refused to pay the amount i requested on ebay for postage of an item, so i turned down the paypal payment - then he decided to be a twat and make my accoiunt invalid - leaving me out of £300.

i ASSURE you these records were mailed.

You may think that going ahead and filing a dispute would make it easier - but its made things bloody worse my friend WAS the middle man who said it would be ok to use his account for pauying stuff into..

WE ARE NOT ****ING STUPID MATE...anyone with half a brain knows tyhat you will always get caught with ebay frauding. if i was lame enought op fraud - would i really use a valid paypal account? knowing we could get sued? that kinda defeats the object a little.

what little money i did have was used on postage for records so i cant refund you, but i will refund you at the end of the month opn payday - and then you will have the records as well.

im an not a god damm thief. you can call me on 07852974383 to discuss the matter further. tomorrow nbight will be ok, as im at work all day triying to EARN..yes EARN a living.

You may think iim a cunt, and your opinion is valid. your entitled. but lift that claim with my friends paypal.

hypothalamus
18-11-2007, 07:49 PM
im still waiting also with the hope that you might have posted them second class but really second class dont normally take a week. if there not here next weekim going through paypal how are we meant to know whether you are stringing us along or being honest. im hoping still the later.

APC
18-11-2007, 11:02 PM
Cry me a river Andy.

I'll stop the Paypal dispute when postie rings my bell. You have given me no reason to believe that you posted them. You seem to be one massive excuse. Do you have a recorded delivery number or proof of postage? I bet you haven't and I bet my records don't turn up.

I refuse to speak to you on the phone as I think you would annoy me and you would just come out with another excuse or some heartbleeding story.

If you had sent the records a month ago, like I, we, paid for then you wouldn't have had to spend all that time penning your rant on here, like Hypothalamus and I are picking on you.

With regards your Paypal buddy, I'll pull up the complaint if I get the records. If I don't, then you are just going to have to refund him the money for my claim. Don't make it out that I am skanking him. I am the person out of pocket at the moment.

If my doorbell rings and my order is as I asked it to be then I will put that up here and apologise for thinking you were skanking us. I really will.

Anyway, I'm gonna go and eat a bowl full of nachos.

christian wagner
18-11-2007, 11:40 PM
I refuse to speak to you on the phone as I think you would annoy me and you would just come out with another excuse or some heartbleeding story.

**** off would i, its the best way to sort stuf out mate. heh.

APC
19-11-2007, 12:10 PM
Postmans just been. Only letters though, no records.

There is nothing you can say to me on the phone that you haven't already said on here. I will not stop pursuing the claim unless the records get delivered. I have never had records not turn up before. I have bought hundreds from the UK and abroad. I have had slow deliveries in the past where the seller has had some issues and hasn't got round to sending them for a week or so, but they have always turned up. Going by your performance up until now, why should I believe that the records are in the post?

I promise that 'if' I recieve the records, then I WILL cancel the claim. If I do it before, and I don't get them, then I cannot claim for this again through Paypal and then we are back to square one, except you could sit up in Derby with nothing to make you refund me. If I do get them, then the claim is off and everyone's happy.

hypothalamus
19-11-2007, 12:39 PM
yeh dont see what you can really say on the phone anyways, why not just email me?? cheers.

APC
20-11-2007, 06:02 PM
Still nothing.

conflict
20-11-2007, 09:44 PM
piss poor

Louk
21-11-2007, 09:56 AM
i hope your records turn up APC otherwise this is inexcusable

Louk

Si the Sigh
21-11-2007, 10:34 AM
Not looking too good is it...

Si the Sigh
21-11-2007, 10:35 AM
I've just been fu*ked over when I bought a copy of a Chris Liberator "Off the Wall" release on eBay. It was only a fiver, but it never arrived. Blagging bastard...

hypothalamus
21-11-2007, 11:14 AM
:(

DeDeH
21-11-2007, 12:00 PM
I was kinda holding out on saying anything in hope that after APC´s first post the records would arrive, but kinda losing hope along with everyone else.

Honestly I have no reason to believe that the records actually did get sent out, especially because of everyone else who are also waiting for their orders.

Have filed complaint on Paypal. Anyone care to tell me what usually happens in these cases?

APC
21-11-2007, 02:16 PM
I was kinda holding out on saying anything in hope that after APC´s first post the records would arrive, but kinda losing hope along with everyone else.

Honestly I have no reason to believe that the records actually did get sent out, especially because of everyone else who are also waiting for their orders.

Have filed complaint on Paypal. Anyone care to tell me what usually happens in these cases?

Oh has he skanked you aswell?

Everyone who bought records off him should post up what they ordered to see if he has "sold" the same record to two different people.

I ordered:

Maxmin 49 (bullit train (seen this one come up in Xitonowhere's ebay stock)
Getafix08 (Appeal)
SP Groove 12 (seen the future (seen this one come up in Xitonowhere's stock straight after he bought all of Christian's records (I'm not implicating Xit in this by the way)))
SUF 74 (One Drug)
SUF Protest2 (Just say no to bush conspiracy)
WahWah09 (Sound System Banger)
SUFR 30 (Can't remember, possibly Santa Pod remix).

Almost a days wages spent on them.

All people affected should go through Paypal as you can't claim after a certain time after the transaction occured. He is kicking off about this saying it's his mates account but unfortunatly we have no way of trusting him that he will sort it out at payday and so it's the way that's most likely going to get yer money back.

By the way BOA Admin people, sorry to have brought it all up on here, I know it's not strictly relevant to the forum but it's best this is out in the open as Mr Wagner replies helluva quicker on here than in personal messages.

hypothalamus
21-11-2007, 02:29 PM
plus the fact the records were advertised here aswell APC so is kinda relevant. mine were max min beaten blue wahwah15 strip 2, 3 & 7....

Si the Sigh
21-11-2007, 03:10 PM
Hey, doesn't bother me mate. I just hope you guys get your records or get your money back ASAP.

No one likes being skanked...

fils_here
21-11-2007, 07:58 PM
Name & Shame!!

pat_mcgerkin
21-11-2007, 10:05 PM
I ordered:

GLITCH 5,
GLITCH 9,
Skank 15,
SMT 33,
SUF 47,
SUF 54,
SUF 65 and
SUF 82 from this cunt.

Sent $ about six weeks ago, still waiting on tunes. Guess I'll file a paypal complaint today.

APC
21-11-2007, 10:24 PM
Well he's certainly strung us all along innit!

There I was thinking that he was an alright geezer going on his posts up here.

We should set up a support group so we can talk about our experiences and let it all out.

pat_mcgerkin
22-11-2007, 06:02 AM
Well he's certainly strung us all along innit!

There I was thinking that he was an alright geezer going on his posts up here.

We should set up a support group so we can talk about our experiences and let it all out.

Yeah, its pretty disappointing. Been buying records from music forums for years now and this is the first time this has happened to me.

The cash doesn't bother me, more the abuse of trust - I'll probably not buy from a forum again because of this prick.

Oh well, opened a dispute, guess it's all that can be done now :/

Si the Sigh
22-11-2007, 07:56 AM
TBH, I never buy from forums. At least with eBay, you can see if someone is trust worthy.

I also think that you guys should be refunded ASAP, so I'd crack on and get on to Paypal, even if it's not his account, and it's his mates.

Hope you guys get somewhere. Keep us updated.

Things like this really hack me off man...

xes
22-11-2007, 08:18 AM
So there's 4 people on this thread who have seemingly been ripped off. What you going to do about this mr Wagner? It's blatently obvious to anyone watching that these tunes haven't been sent. The postal service is shit,but it's not that shit.

invader
22-11-2007, 09:57 AM
Hey everyone,

As APC rightly said, the account which all of you made your Paypal payments to wasn't Andy's, it was mine!! I am Ben Handbury, the guy stupid enough to allow it in the first place.

Me and Andy are great friends and have been for years, and I decided to take a few payments for him, as he didn't have his own Paypal account. I then gave him the money when I saw him in person. Simple, right? Wrong.. A few weeks later and I now have not one but TWO "item not received" disputes against me on Paypal, and there is nothing I can personally do about it, which is really annoying. I feel like refunding everyone out of my own pocket, as I use Paypal daily, and losing my account would be a nightmare (I'm assuming you'd lose your account in this instance? I've no idea, I've never had this happen before)...

I know I can't really say anything that'll change you guys opinions, as I appreciate you're pretty peeved. However, as for me personally, I am seriously a 100% genuine and honest person and I would never skank anybody. I know one person on this post at least (Louk) will hopefully vouch for me. I have done 1000's of transactions online, ebay, discogs, various forums, etc, from 2000-now, all of which have been successful. As it was suggested by email to me, "maybe you and Andy are in on this scam together"... really quite offends/upsets me, as I've always been 100% genuine and helpful.. ironically it was being "helpful" to my friend Andy (Christian Wagner) that got me into this mess in the first place.

I'm just in the middle of all of it, I don't know the ins and outs of the cases, all I know is that I have 2 disputes on my account which isn't fair on me at all.

I really am sorry guys, I do hope you get your records from Andy.

Ben

xes
22-11-2007, 10:21 AM
Hi Ben,thanks for taking the time to try and clear your name,and some of this mess up. As Andy is a mate of yours,maybe you can have a word,cos this is bang out of f*cking order. He's ripped off a load of people,using this forum.

Now,this needs to be delt with quickly.

Si the Sigh
22-11-2007, 10:22 AM
Then seeing as you know him, why don't you get round there and give him a kick up the arse?

xes
22-11-2007, 11:01 AM
Is there anyone on here who has had a good service from him?

Si the Sigh
22-11-2007, 11:58 AM
Is there anyone on here who has had a good service from him?

:cheese:

christian wagner
22-11-2007, 05:13 PM
Nothing i can really say is there?
obviously im not gonna make anysort of plea, cos thats unfair, but all i will say is.

Im not skanking people..Sorry if it looks that way. ALL records will be with the buyers. i can garunett that. i wouldnt keep coming on here if i was skanking people.

You can all say what you like about me cos, i do deserve it.

hypothalamus
22-11-2007, 06:33 PM
will they? when??

APC
22-11-2007, 08:06 PM
Innit. Why say they are sent then not send them?

What reason is there that is has taken 6 weeks? When will they get sent? Why let it get to the stage where you are losing trust from people on here?

Aratron
22-11-2007, 09:38 PM
(Apologies if this thread isn't appropriate for this forum)

Hello, I've been trying to get hold of you for a while now re: the records that you haven't sent yet. I have just tried to resolve through Paypal and have found that the Paypal account isn't yours. The owner of the account has got back to me through Paypal and is a bit peeved as this is going to affect him personally. Unless you can send me the money or the records, I will have no option but to claim through his account. What do you plan on doing to sort this out?

leave the guy alone. i got loads of acid techno off him recently. nice one lads !!!
must have been sent to my gaffe by mistake!

fils_here
23-11-2007, 03:08 PM
leave the guy alone. i got loads of acid techno off him recently. nice one lads !!!
must have been sent to my gaffe by mistake!

did you get that vegetarian sausage i was after too? :grr: :whoops:

APC
25-11-2007, 08:18 PM
Right, because for some reason I still have some faith here, I have chosen to cancel the claim through Paypal. As two people (xit and the paypal address owner) have both said that Christian doesn't seem like the sort to scam, I am now hoping that I am not being taken for a mug.

Si the Sigh
26-11-2007, 07:56 AM
Bottom line, Christian, just post the fu*king records.

xes
26-11-2007, 08:20 AM
Bottom line, Christian, just post the fu*king records.

yeah,how difficult can it be.

the_psychologist
26-11-2007, 11:25 PM
i have been trading via international post for almost 10 years, and i have had ONE package go missing. and i think the recipient was actually lying about that one.

we need to look out for one another! no scams.

Louk
27-11-2007, 11:34 AM
hahahhaa this still going on?

Louk

Aratron
28-11-2007, 04:25 PM
hahahhaa this still going on?

Louk

http://www.blackoutaudio.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=53665

good news for Christian - he can now afford a new PS3. that must hurt.

ollie303
28-11-2007, 06:15 PM
lol

force
28-11-2007, 06:31 PM
Has everybody received their records yet???

hypothalamus
28-11-2007, 06:33 PM

hmmm, i wish. and i wish i could afford a ps3 :(

christian wagner
28-11-2007, 07:30 PM
hmmm, i wish. and i wish i could afford a ps3 :(

Funny as hell!!

I cant afford a PS3, but after the new year i MAY get one second hand if santas good to me

**EDITED cos i feel like it**

OK folks, email me your addys please, whoever hasnt recived there records, and il send off a cheque HOPEFULLY by the end of the week. Il postdate them for probs the 5st of december or something, with the sum that i had OK?

you have every right to be ****ed with me, but give me bloody crwedit for NOT sodding off and at least TRYING to sort somethoing out with everyone.

pat_mcgerkin
28-11-2007, 10:32 PM

No. This bloke keeps saying he's not skanked anyone, but the records still haven't arrived. It all still sounds like bullshit to me.

OK folks, email me your addys please, whoever hasnt recived there records, and il send off a cheque HOPEFULLY by the end of the week. Il postdate them for probs the 5st of december or something, with the sum that i had OK?

Does that mean you're not posting the records?

Aratron
28-11-2007, 10:35 PM
Does that mean you're not posting the records?

have some sympathy for the guy.

he needs all the money he can get for his new PS3

A.P.
28-11-2007, 11:36 PM
have some sympathy for the guy.

he needs all the money he can get for his new PS3
Haha!

SlavikSvensk
28-11-2007, 11:41 PM
i never post on this page, largely because acid techno is not my thing.

but this crossed over onto another page. i have to say i'm really shocked. christian...sort these fellows out. they have been patient and you have not been forthcoming. i don't think you could possibly have posted the records when you said you had (15 days ago) and it doesn't sound like anyone has received their refunds.

sort it out, mate. i'm sure all will be forgiven as soon as the records arrive, but make sure they do. you know what they say: what goes around, comes around.

Si the Sigh
29-11-2007, 08:08 AM
What I don't understand now, is why he's saying he'll send cheques back to people?

JUST POST THE FRIGGING VINYL.

You took peoples money quick enough...

Shame you guys paid by Paypal. I always post payment. That way I have a name and address to 'visit' if I ever get fu*ked over...

christian wagner
29-11-2007, 10:22 AM
i never post on this page, largely because acid techno is not my thing.

but this crossed over onto another page. i have to say i'm really shocked. christian...sort these fellows out. they have been patient and you have not been forthcoming. i don't think you could possibly have posted the records when you said you had (15 days ago) and it doesn't sound like anyone has received their refunds.

sort it out, mate. i'm sure all will be forgiven as soon as the records arrive, but make sure they do. you know what they say: what goes around, comes around.

i AM sorting it out, im not a bloody magician. im doing all i can to help people out

gods sake do people actully READ my posts at all?

The cheques can be sent and if the records dont arrive then cash m in.

hypothalamus
29-11-2007, 11:24 AM
pm sent andy.

christian wagner
29-11-2007, 12:19 PM
pm sent andy.

Nivce one thanks :)

gonna look through all me stuff when i get home and il get back to you.

xes
29-11-2007, 01:22 PM
i AM sorting it out, im not a bloody magician. im doing all i can to help people out

gods sake do people actully READ my posts at all?

The cheques can be sent and if the records dont arrive then cash m in.

we do read your posts,but from where we're all sitting,especially those who have bought stuff from you,it just looks like one big blag. You've got to understand that. (and it looks like you're starting to) if you are legit,then get it sorted asap,and we can forget this whole sorry saga and move on. Like adults.

christian wagner
29-11-2007, 02:12 PM
we do read your posts,but from where we're all sitting,especially those who have bought stuff from you,it just looks like one big blag. You've got to understand that. (and it looks like you're starting to) if you are legit,then get it sorted asap,and we can forget this whole sorry saga and move on. Like adults.

I know, i do understand how it looks, hell, id be the same, who wouldnt.

All ica n do now is what iv said pretty much.

As for moving on like adults - i dont think anyone on here would want to speak to me or hear from me again.

dirty_bass
29-11-2007, 04:37 PM
Wow, drama. I can`t believe all this!!!

I think this whole problem might be sorted if you just exaplained yourself Christian.
You`ve made a lot of apologies and some half assed explanations, but if you actually tell people what has happened, and why records haven`t been posted, it might stop what looks like the increasing tension and the need of a lot of people to kick yer ass.

eyeswithoutaface
29-11-2007, 06:27 PM
haha i never post in this section but this is hilarious

got to be the worst attempt at a skank ive ever seen, your awful Christian haha

if you had really sent the records you wouldnt be offering people refunds so easily and playing the martyr, i love how your acting like your the one getting harrassed haha

good lad

all round to Wagners for a PS3 Pro Evo competition and to listen to other peoples acid techno records in the new year!!!!

christian wagner
29-11-2007, 07:04 PM
haha i never post in this section but this is hilarious

got to be the worst attempt at a skank ive ever seen, your awful Christian haha

if you had really sent the records you wouldnt be offering people refunds so easily and playing the martyr, i love how your acting like your the one getting harrassed haha

good lad

all round to Wagners for a PS3 Pro Evo competition and to listen to other peoples acid techno records in the new year!!!!

hahahahahaha

oops sorry i couldnt stop laughing...my bad

I just want folk to listen to what iv said! i never said i was getting harrased, im more of a Fifa fan though TBH, but yeah, all round mine hahahahahahaha

christian wagner
29-11-2007, 07:09 PM
Wow, drama. I can`t believe all this!!!

I think this whole problem might be sorted if you just exaplained yourself Christian.
You`ve made a lot of apologies and some half assed explanations, but if you actually tell people what has happened, and why records haven`t been posted, it might stop what looks like the increasing tension and the need of a lot of people to kick yer ass.

Iv already explained that if they dont show up, il refund them, but no-one apart from 1 has PM'd me there addy. i can have alook to see if i have them still, but i dont think i have.

Theres very little iv been able to do today about it. what more can i say? what more do you want to hear? if i speak on here i get called for winging, and if i dont say owt, i get blamed for not making contact! all im asking is that people PM me

Im sure as hell gonna keep coming on here simply to assure people that i am still alive and wanting to sort it.

SlavikSvensk
29-11-2007, 08:30 PM
Theres very little iv been able to do today about it. what more can i say? what more do you want to hear?

just sort it, mate. you seem like a good fellow. don't burn bridges...build them!

ex1:
"here are your records, fellas. i'm really sorry for all the hassle i've put you through. i'll refund X percent of the cost because of that. that should demonstrate that this was not intended to be a ripoff."

pat_mcgerkin
29-11-2007, 10:16 PM
Iv already explained that if they dont show up, il refund them, but no-one apart from 1 has PM'd me there addy. i can have alook to see if i have them still, but i dont think i have.

Theres very little iv been able to do today about it. what more can i say? what more do you want to hear? if i speak on here i get called for winging, and if i dont say owt, i get blamed for not making contact! all im asking is that people PM me

Im sure as hell gonna keep coming on here simply to assure people that i am still alive and wanting to sort it.

You're completely missing the point. I don't want explanations, I don't want a cheque that I'd expect to bounce or get "lost in the mail" anyway because you're obviously a dodgy cunt, I just want the ****ing records that I sent you the cash for two months ago.

Little you could do today? What about any of the other 60-odd days since I sent the payment to you? Could you not do anything on any of those? It takes about 5 minutes to go to a post office, hand a package over and pay for the service, so your excuses are crap and you're a lazy cunt as well as a dodgy cunt.

Records don't get lost in the mail, that's just an excuse that shifty bastards use to rip people off. As Jesse said, he's been trading for 10 years and it's happened once. I've had close to 500 records send to me in the last couple of years and it's never happened before. So once again, your excuses are crap.

So, where are the records? Have you actually sent them yet? If so, when? If not, why? I can only assume that you have no intention of sending them, because you're now offering refunds and claiming that you no longer have anyone's address. So why did you "sell" them in the first place? I can only assume it was with the intention of ripping people off, so why the **** should I pm you my address? Refund the ****ing cash through paypal, just the way I sent it to you, rather than claiming to have posted a cheque and sending me through the same loop as I've just gone through with the records. I don't have time for that shit.

christian wagner
29-11-2007, 10:35 PM
You're completely missing the point. I don't want explanations, I don't want a cheque that I'd expect to bounce or get "lost in the mail" anyway because you're obviously a dodgy cunt, I just want the ****ing records that I sent you the cash for two months ago.

Little you could do today? What about any of the other 60-odd days since I sent the payment to you? Could you not do anything on any of those? It takes about 5 minutes to go to a post office, hand a package over and pay for the service, so your excuses are crap and you're a lazy cunt as well as a dodgy cunt.

Records don't get lost in the mail, that's just an excuse that shifty bastards use to rip people off. As Jesse said, he's been trading for 10 years and it's happened once. I've had close to 500 records send to me in the last couple of years and it's never happened before. So once again, your excuses are crap.

So, where are the records? Have you actually sent them yet? If so, when? If not, why? I can only assume that you have no intention of sending them, because you're now offering refunds and claiming that you no longer have anyone's address. So why did you "sell" them in the first place? I can only assume it was with the intention of ripping people off, so why the **** should I pm you my address? Refund the ****ing cash through paypal, just the way I sent it to you, rather than claiming to have posted a cheque and sending me through the same loop as I've just gone through with the records. I don't have time for that shit.

Fair enough mate

il bet you £100 you get thew records, and another £100 that im not out to ****ing skank anyone.

pat_mcgerkin
29-11-2007, 10:39 PM
You still haven't answered my fvcking question though. Have you sent the records yet and if so, when?

Aratron
29-11-2007, 10:51 PM
You still haven't answered my fvcking question though. Have you sent the records yet and if so, when?

you sound pissed Pat

christian wagner
29-11-2007, 11:01 PM
Im saying no-more on the issue, the records WILL come, if not, money back by 5th december-ish?? probs before.

APC
29-11-2007, 11:10 PM
Im saying no-more on the issue, the records WILL come, if not, money back by 5th december-ish?? probs before.

As that's my birthday, I can't think of anything I want more.

hypothalamus
29-11-2007, 11:11 PM

arent you meant to get back to me???

Aratron
29-11-2007, 11:13 PM
As that's my birthday, I can't think of anything I want more.

please don't build yourself up mate.

whats you wants list?

hypothalamus
29-11-2007, 11:14 PM
i take it the one person what pmed you was me? what about everyone else can you not pm them?? and arent you ment to check and let me know?? bloody hel its like pulling teef.

p_brane
30-11-2007, 09:19 AM
shit this is serious stuff people.

i'm shocked at this guys attitude man [wagner]

sort it the feck out dude, this is just not good enough really is it.

you've clearly got NO excuse for either

a) sending the records

b) refunding the poor guys you've skanked, through paypal, cheque or whatever.

i smell a blatant rat here.

i think it would only be fair if the victims here dont get their goods that one of the mods get this made a sticky in some of the more popular forum sections.

you got to look out for each other.

and just for the record, i'd be fuming if this happened to me.

FAO christian wagner - grow some bollocks man, sort it out.

Si the Sigh
30-11-2007, 10:00 AM
@ Christian Wagner

Two things for you today, and if I were you, I'd seriously do these things quick sharp:

1) Post all the records to everyone, today on next day delivery. No excuses. Make the time to do it.

2) If for what ever reason you don't have the vinyl, refund everyone through Paypal ASAP, not via cheques. If you'd skanked me like everyone else so far, I sure as hell wouldn't want a 'rubber' cheque from you.

Quit with the excuses. You are looking more and more like a complete and utter thieving gypsy fu*k. You make the effort to PM people for address seeing as you've fu*ked up.

eyeswithoutaface
30-11-2007, 10:19 AM
it's blatently a rip off scam because he's insisted so much that the records have been sent, now its "i promise you will all get them", well, how can a person be expected to be believed when he's said many times they've been sent when they CLEARLY havent

if i were you guys i'd be ganging together, chip in for petrol and pay mr wagner a little vists

thieving scumbag

fatcollective
30-11-2007, 10:22 AM
Christian Wanker!!

you seem like a dodgy fvck to me, well out of order ripping these guys off and then making excuses like you aint done anything wrong!!

acidguru
30-11-2007, 10:32 AM
if i were you guys i'd be ganging together, chip in for petrol and pay mr wagner a little vists

thieving scumbag[/QUOTE]
You gotta fight- for your right-to get the records..
To say it with the Beastie Boys..

Si the Sigh
30-11-2007, 11:29 AM
if i were you guys i'd be ganging together, chip in for petrol and pay mr wagner a little visit

As pointed out earlier in the thread, that's the reason I always post payment, that way you always get a name and address.

Louk
30-11-2007, 12:23 PM
Christian did you even have these records in the first place

Reason i ask this is because a friend of mine was selling stuff on ebay he didn't have and skanking people. Not nice i know, i found it rather funny at the time though because he is such a blagging f**k and his messages to consumers was similar to yours.

It just sounds very similar to me ;)

Louk

christian wagner
30-11-2007, 06:54 PM
All comments taken on board, what eles can i say?

p_brane
30-11-2007, 08:41 PM
All comments taken on board, what eles can i say?

its now beyond what you say. its what you do next thats gonna make or break this situation

christian wagner
30-11-2007, 11:26 PM
its now beyond what you say. its what you do next thats gonna make or break this situation

What would i reply to all the comments then? and what would it look like if i didnt reply at all??

food fo thought????

hypothalamus
30-11-2007, 11:50 PM
maybe the priority here for you would be to reply to the pm's from those involved? i got yours this afternoon and sent one back please reply, cheers.

christian wagner
01-12-2007, 12:47 AM
maybe the priority here for you would be to reply to the pm's from those involved? i got yours this afternoon and sent one back please reply, cheers.

sorry mate, only just notice i had one i hadnt read!

kev
01-12-2007, 12:56 AM
http://www.squatjuice.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=123171

dan the acid man
01-12-2007, 01:29 AM

I wasn't going to get involved in this but after seeing that post it's not looking good now is it.

This definetly needs sorting out now, i know the post in sheffield is still a little eratic after the postal strikes, with the odd bit of mail, mainly magazines for some reason going astray, but for all these people involved not to receive any records yet is highly suspicious.

All you have to do is honestly explain what's happened, but you keep avoiding it like a politician avoids questions they don't like.

hypothalamus
01-12-2007, 01:42 AM
wtf?? quick sale two days ago? well that confirms it then andy your a cunt.

hypothalamus
01-12-2007, 01:45 AM
sorry mate, only just notice i had one i hadnt read!

so you went to the effort to reply to this post but not my message??

hypothalamus
01-12-2007, 01:50 AM
not sure if any other buyers have seen this as well he has bad feedback on discogs now sice our payments went through..... http://www.discogs.com/sell/buyer_feedback/wagnerman

also what i cant understand is what idiot would think to skank people on boa. bangingtunes and discogs (maybe others) then go to squat juice with the same stupid user name (why are you called that ny way if it not your name) and try and f*ck a load of new people off?? ive given you the benifit of the doubt to long and i suspect others who sent money to "ben" have also.

christian wagner
01-12-2007, 08:36 AM
you can call me what you like, but you will get the records!!

christian wagner
01-12-2007, 08:41 AM

Hahaha, gods sake, that isnt me, thats clearly someone being a twat off of here!! im gonna have the last laugh here...cvos the records WILL arrive!

Im goin to post office this morning, to sort this out, and i am not a thief, skank, or any other name!!

hells sake!!!! i cant belive someone has done that, i find it funny in all honesty!!!

christian wagner
01-12-2007, 08:43 AM
Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:05 pm

the alledged time of the post on that squatjuice

at that time, i was at my works christmas do, eating chicken wings.

xes
01-12-2007, 10:56 AM
I really ****ing hate skanking cunts.

sort this shit out. then **** off.

Aratron
01-12-2007, 10:57 AM
I really ****ing hate skanking cunts.

sort this shit out. then **** off.

:clap:

ban this cunt

xes
01-12-2007, 11:02 AM
I'll wait and see what hypothalamus and the others that have been skanked by him say. Don't want to completly cut the "chances" ( :laughing: yeah right) of actually getting somehwere with this lieing thief out all together.

Aratron
01-12-2007, 11:03 AM
I'll wait and see what hypothalamus and the others that have been skanked by him say. Don't want to completly cut the "chances" ( :laughing: yeah right) of actually getting somehwere with this lieing thief out all together.

people should make a complaint to their local police station.

xes
01-12-2007, 11:06 AM
people should make a complaint to their local police station.
I thought that the other day,but I didn't want to look like I was over reacting. But,this is theft,and it could well be a police matter.

I certainly urge those skanked by Christian Wagner (if that is your real name) to do so. It's the only way cunts like this will learn.

Aratron
01-12-2007, 11:15 AM
I thought that the other day,but I didn't want to look like I was over reacting. But,this is theft,and it could well be a police matter.

I certainly urge those skanked by Christian Wagner (if that is your real name) to do so. It's the only way cunts like this will learn.

his real name is Andy Brown.

Admit your out of your depth Andy and stop this game now.

xes
01-12-2007, 11:31 AM
I knew his name wasn't wagner,I was playing good cop bad cop.

davethedrummer
01-12-2007, 11:58 AM
busted!

fils_here
01-12-2007, 12:58 PM
can't believe he's tried selling records on SJ when you guys still haven't recieved anything!! what a complete c{}nt!!

fatcollective
01-12-2007, 01:34 PM
Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:05 pm

the alledged time of the post on that squatjuice

at that time, i was at my works christmas do, eating chicken wings.

work christmas do on the 30th nov...well thats a load of bollox too innit!!

ollie303
01-12-2007, 01:44 PM
who said theres no money in acid techno :D

APC
01-12-2007, 02:10 PM

Two of my mates, and in fact my mother have their Christmas do's this weekend so it's not that far fetched.

****, there is a ****ing hornet in my office right above me.

acidguru
01-12-2007, 02:15 PM
who said theres no money in acid techno :D

Lol!!

wenna
01-12-2007, 02:31 PM
busted. hope this gets resolved for all

conflict
01-12-2007, 04:58 PM
can't believe he posted it on squatjuice

rhythmtech
01-12-2007, 05:18 PM
dudes.. give the guy a break.

who knows whats happened. if the records dont turn up soon then fair enough but shit happens us all and sometimes things take a backseat to other stuff.

im not saying he's inocent but attacking him like this is a little childish for those not involved.

having said that i hope he's not skanked anyone.

conflict
01-12-2007, 05:40 PM
bit of a pisstake tho init

rhythmtech
01-12-2007, 05:58 PM
bit of a pisstake tho init

to be honest i dont really know the ins and outs so im not going to condemn the guy. spoken to andy a few times b4 and he seems a straight up kinda guy.. like i said, life sometimes gets in the way of things..

but the records DO NEED TO BE SENT TO THEIR OWNERS.. no question..

at the end of the day we're not all perfect and im sure we've all ****ed up at some stage... the thing is to make right that **** up.

xes
01-12-2007, 06:19 PM
Naah rhythmtech,this has been going on for over 2 months. With Wagner saying that he's posted them. Now he was saying that he'll go to the post office in the morning.

It's about as blatent a blag as you're ever going to see.

I'm more than happy to be proved wrong. But the time to ask politley has long gone.

rhythmtech
01-12-2007, 07:23 PM
ill admit it sounds fishy but chinese whispers can get out of hand.. he just needs to explain what happened without skirting artound the facts

xes
01-12-2007, 07:32 PM
when he does that,I'm sure we'll all lay off.

But he just keeps on with the spin.He hasn't given 1 single straight answer on this thread as to what's going on. We've got to club together here and help out the people that have not had their tunes,or,for that matter,a half decent explanation WHY they have not got their tunes. Not "give 'im one last chance" there've been plenty. Sorry to sound harsh,and I know it's not my cash that's gone walkies. I just hate skanks.

rhythmtech
01-12-2007, 07:55 PM
believe me im not condoning whats going on.. i'd just hate to think that theres something more important in his life thats causing him to forget and then we're piling on more pressure..

im just the optimist :)

xes
01-12-2007, 08:13 PM
are you really?

wanna buy some records? :;

Aratron
01-12-2007, 08:20 PM
believe me im not condoning whats going on.. i'd just hate to think that theres something more important in his life thats causing him to forget and then we're piling on more pressure..

im just the optimist :)

so why go on squatjuice then?

dan the acid man
01-12-2007, 08:50 PM
so why go on squatjuice then?

He said that wasn't him.

APC
01-12-2007, 08:53 PM
i'd just hate to think that theres something more important in his life thats causing him to forget and then we're piling on more pressure..

That's why I stopped the Paypal claim. He's been on here and several people have said that they have dealt with him for one thing or another in the past and he has been totally alright. If it carries on and I get nothing, I get to call him a cunt, if it works out then that's fine.

force
01-12-2007, 09:15 PM
are you really?

wanna buy some records? :;

I hear there's a job lot of 'acid techno' going on squatjuice :doh:

APC
01-12-2007, 10:59 PM
I hear there's a job lot of 'acid techno' going on squatjuice :doh:

That isn't him. If you look through the previous posts of that poster, and where they have been quoted, you'll see that they have only just called themself Christian Wagner. They have been called loads of things before. Blaters a troll.

DJ Asylum
02-12-2007, 01:25 AM
Well the squatjuice post may be a wind up, but the discogs feedback link that was posted says quite a lot.....

http://www.discogs.com/sell/buyer_feedback/wagnerman

Very poor show......

xes
02-12-2007, 12:04 PM
Attention those who have given this man money. Please get his contact details by the 10th. Thank you :)

APC
02-12-2007, 12:18 PM
Attention those who have given this man money. Please get his contact details by the 10th. Thank you :)

What happens then on the 10th?

echodek
02-12-2007, 12:20 PM
What happens then on the 10th?

his private jet leaves for Rio

xes
02-12-2007, 02:15 PM
http://romeocat.typepad.com/cathouse_chat/B-Jet-Plane.jpg

christian wagner
02-12-2007, 05:48 PM
Hi all concerned.....

ALL records have now been sent, iv posted them all apart from 1 yesterday. i made a serious **** up, and hell dont i know it!! It was me being lame and because i didnt say anyhting in the first place about iv bought it all on myself. i deserve all i get thats for sure. I dio have reasons for why i didnt post them, but there not really valid now, and theres no point explaining at this point. all them records will arrive with there rightfull owners by wednesday at least - aprrt from the ones going overseas i assume.

As iv said in this forum, i will at some poiint, when i have more funds, refund everyone fully. thats the right thing to do and i know it is.

i will happily give you my address and telephone number if you need them, though i hope it doesnt come to that at all.

I know that no-one now trusts what i say now, and i wouldnt either, who would?! but what im typing here is the gods honest truth, iv got the recipts, buit i cant scan them in cos i have no scanner, and the only camera i have isn't digital, so thats no use.

i swear to god almighty i never posted that up on that squat juice forum, i have a few ideas of who it can be - probs the same plokker leaving me missed calls and answer phone messages on a witheld number.
i cant even remember joining in all honesty.

As said erlier - theres not much more i can say apart from all this. and untill the records arrive the thread is going to continue and continue untill god knows what. i aint gonna ask you to lock it, as people are entitled to there own opinions, but please can i ask you to consider what iv told you in this message?

Andy

(thats my real name - christian wagner - long story, and its not that intresting anyway)

christian wagner
02-12-2007, 06:35 PM

No, its not actully, its true heh.. theres a lot of christmas do's around now.

i had chicked wings, then steak, which was to well done for me, followed by apple pie which i coudnt finish cos i was full, then i had a few beers and went home.

i will seriously give you my works number so you can call and ask them! you can asit on here sayin stull like tyhat so you muct be able to make a quick call to a shop!!

dan the acid man
02-12-2007, 06:56 PM
well i've got my works xmas do tonight

APC
02-12-2007, 07:14 PM
My works Christmas do is on a Wednesday. I'm not looking forward to coming into work on Thursday.

christian wagner
02-12-2007, 07:28 PM
My works Christmas do is on a Wednesday. I'm not looking forward to coming into work on Thursday.

I had the joy of having to go in on saturday morning as well, wasnt impressed.

hypothalamus
02-12-2007, 10:37 PM
all i can do is wait and hope as i have been doing already. this is probably the last time your going to tell us you posted the records lets just hope they turn up this time.

acidchild
03-12-2007, 05:54 AM
Far be it from me to get involved, but it seems these lads are not only owed their records and a full refund, but also an explanation as to why it took over 2 months to get records from one part of the UK to the other. This is almost as low as stealing someone's records.

eyeswithoutaface
03-12-2007, 08:59 PM
Far be it from me to get involved, but it seems these lads are not only owed their records and a full refund, but also an explanation as to why it took over 2 months to get records from one part of the UK to the other. This is almost as low as stealing someone's records.

exactly

i know if i had had my money taken, been repeatedly lied too, made a fool out of and then not really been given a reason as to why a) my records were not sent b) why i was repeatedly lied too, i'd be paying mr wagner a visit indeed, with a few choice friends in the car

afterwards, THEN i'd ring the police on him :)

christian wagner
03-12-2007, 09:09 PM
Can i just say again, that there all sent now, if i can scra,ble out my old fone with the camera on it, il attempt to take some pics of the recipts

APC
03-12-2007, 09:10 PM
I have something at the Post Office to pick up tomorrow so assuming it's this.

hypothalamus
03-12-2007, 09:59 PM
are they recorded delivery then?? i havent got anything yet.

eyeswithoutaface
03-12-2007, 10:31 PM
Can i just say again, that there all sent now, if i can scra,ble out my old fone with the camera on it, il attempt to take some pics of the recipts

you could say it.... but i'd be very surprised if anyone actually believed you son, considering you've said that EXACT thing numerous times when people know full well that you havent

the proof is in the pudding, once everyone has their records then fair enough. I'd still be demanding all my money back aswell for the pisstake though if it were me

and i'd probably still ring the police

or beat you up

or both :)

christian wagner
03-12-2007, 10:47 PM
and i'd probably still ring the police

or beat you up

or both :)

Yes son, so we shall see in a few days (or a week or so with the ones being sent overseas) if they get there or not.

Everyone has been informed to my knowledge now, about the situation.

Dont know wether to take the above quote as a jest or not, but if you READ my reply properly, you would see that i said at some point il see about refunds

Beat me up? well iv offerd you all my address, so il let you know what time im in, yeah?

eyeswithoutaface
03-12-2007, 11:03 PM
hahahaha

that's probably the best reply you've given in this whole thread, which is sad in a way

i'd say you come to me but to be honest, you'd probably say you've left yours, 2 months later...... "Yeah im just coming off the motorway now"

your a legend

nuff 'spect

christian wagner
03-12-2007, 11:09 PM
hahahaha

that's probably the best reply you've given in this whole thread, which is sad in a way

i'd say you come to me but to be honest, you'd probably say you've left yours, 2 months later...... "Yeah im just coming off the motorway now"

your a legend

nuff 'spect

Hahaha

I dont drive, could take bus....

APC
04-12-2007, 02:24 PM
Thank **** for that. My ordeal is now over.

I picked up my tunes from the post office this morning (I had been called for yesterday but I wasn't in so had to pick em up before work today). All are there, all in mint condition. Sent Special Delivery. So errr..... thanks? I wouldn't say I would give you many stars on the ebay, speed of delivery bit, but they are as advertised so you would get the full stars on the other bits.

Don't worry about a refund, I have what I want now.

Si the Sigh
04-12-2007, 03:07 PM
One down...

acidguru
04-12-2007, 03:08 PM
Xmas already??Santa Wagner´s comin´to town..

DeDeH
04-12-2007, 05:29 PM
Geez.. have to admit all hope had left me....

Shall wait anxiously for that postman once again.

invader
04-12-2007, 06:42 PM
Just to add... (I'm not reading 8 pages worth though).

Those people who have filed Paypal claims against er, me? Then filing disputes won't do any good, as the account's not even Andy Brown/Christian Wagner's, it's mine. I have emailed everyone though to try and explain the situation. Not that it'll do much good, I'm sure.

"Under the terms of our User Agreement we have attempted to deduct the
amount of the transaction from your PayPal Account but found your account
held insufficient funds. As a result access to your PayPal account may be
limited until this amount has been recovered."

Cheers very much Andy/Wagner... Due to your slack arsed ness, I have had Paypal attempt to take about £150 from me!!! Luckily I didn't have any money in my account or I'd have been royally screwed. Instead, my Paypal is ****ed, and I have "limited access"... which is a ****ing pain in the arse, as I use it most days for varioius transactions.

I really didn't need all this at the present moment to be quite honest. As I've already said, this is the last time I'll ever let anyone "borrow" my Paypal account!!

Andy bud, you owe me loads of whiskeys for this. ;)

Aratron
04-12-2007, 08:40 PM
i still think the cunt should be banned. i ve been banned on five previous occasion for far far less. @ the mods your bunch a cunts and i really mean that

TechMouse
04-12-2007, 08:43 PM
Those people who have filed Paypal claims against er, me? Then filing disputes won't do any good, as the account's not even Andy Brown/Christian Wagner's, it's mine. I have emailed everyone though to try and explain the situation. Not that it'll do much good, I'm sure.
I do hope you've learnt a valuable lesson here dude.

TechMouse
04-12-2007, 08:44 PM
i still think the cunt should be banned. i ve been banned on five previous occasion for far far less. @ the mods your bunch a cunts and i really mean that
Are you having your period again Aratron?

Aratron
04-12-2007, 09:04 PM
Are you having your period again Aratron?

just noticing your gross hypocrisy

eyeswithoutaface
04-12-2007, 10:26 PM
Just to add... (I'm not reading 8 pages worth though).

"Under the terms of our User Agreement we have attempted to deduct the
amount of the transaction from your PayPal Account but found your account
held insufficient funds. As a result access to your PayPal account may be
limited until this amount has been recovered."

Cheers very much Andy/Wagner... Due to your slack arsed ness, I have had Paypal attempt to take about £150 from me!!! Luckily I didn't have any money in my account or I'd have been royally screwed. Instead, my Paypal is ****ed, and I have "limited access"... which is a ****ing pain in the arse, as I use it most days for varioius transactions.

I really didn't need all this at the present moment to be quite honest. As I've already said, this is the last time I'll ever let anyone "borrow" my Paypal account!!

Andy bud, you owe me loads of whiskeys for this. ;)

if anyone of my mates pulled a stunt like this i would be ending the friendship very soon

with a swift, dry slap

xes
04-12-2007, 10:42 PM

He was going to be banned,we were giving him a date to get shit sorted by. You can't just ban someone who owes lots of people money/records as this may be the only way they can contact him to see what's going on.

As it stands,he's not going to get banned,because records seem to be turning up,but he will be banned from selling stuff on here again.

You get banned for abuse and starting shit. He was going to get banned for theft,but as he hasn't stolen anything yet,we can't ban him for that.

Bannings from knee jerk reactions are 9 times out of 10 avoidable. If you watch something progress and give it and yourself time to see what happens. It can usually be sorted most amicably. Which is always the prefered option.

TechMouse
05-12-2007, 01:43 PM
just noticing your gross hypocrisy
I disagree.

Directly attacking a person is explicitly against the rules on these fora.

Being crap at sending people records isn't.

As it seems that people are beginning to receive their records now then I'm reasonably convinced that there was no malice intended here. Just incompetence.

You, my bitter little friend, have deliberately thrown spiteful malice at various people from time to time, as you are well aware.

Aratron
05-12-2007, 03:59 PM
He was going to be banned,we were giving him a date to get shit sorted by. You can't just ban someone who owes lots of people money/records as this may be the only way they can contact him to see what's going on.

As it stands,he's not going to get banned,because records seem to be turning up,but he will be banned from selling stuff on here again.

You get banned for abuse and starting shit. He was going to get banned for theft,but as he hasn't stolen anything yet,we can't ban him for that.

Bannings from knee jerk reactions are 9 times out of 10 avoidable. If you watch something progress and give it and yourself time to see what happens. It can usually be sorted most amicably. Which is always the prefered option.

lame as ****

daft coments = ban
attempted rip off and protracted trouble for all involved = no ban

difference being im not mates with rhytmtech and he is

get out of town

MARK ANXIOUS
05-12-2007, 04:22 PM
i don't think that's lame.

and i actually don't think it's an attempted rip-off. sure it does look like it but my gut feeling tells me i think it's someone who's just got slack and needs to sort out their weed problem. well look, the main thing everyone is getting their records. and as long at that keeps happening, christian apologises to all concerned AND buys everyone a beer when he sees them (and me), then we're all rockin. :xsmile:

dan the acid man
05-12-2007, 04:24 PM
lame as ****

daft coments = ban

get out of town

haha, you're way too paranoid, what has being a mate with rhythmtech got to do with anything?

TechMouse
05-12-2007, 05:14 PM
lame as ****

daft coments = ban

get out of town
2 ibuprofen and some tampax, stat.

christian wagner
05-12-2007, 09:57 PM
Well, records are now appearing are they? Well i never. can i say this now - "Told you so"

Ban me for all i care, cos every post i put now, will result in Aratron saying something really clever, and being completly ignored, which is fine, i deserve it.

probs lost a lot of friends form all this, some very good friends, And thats the big price iv paid for being a slack git.

Iv peoiple want me banned - do it, its a big world out there....

SlavikSvensk
05-12-2007, 10:00 PM
you're not going to be banned, mate, as long as you do get the records to their rightful owners. you also can't post classifieds on here anymore. if you do advertise anything for sale on this site again, you will be banned. think that's fair, all considered.

pat_mcgerkin
05-12-2007, 10:29 PM
Well, records are now appearing are they? Well i never. can i say this now - "Told you so"

No, you can't ****ing say "told you so" you dickhead. You don't get a pat on the back for doing the right thing months later than you should have.

You have caused people unecessary and unwanted stress through your irresponsible behaviour and, I'd suggest, probably made it harder for anyone else who wants to sell some records on here, so get off your ****ing high horse mate.

I'm still waiting on my records by the way.

eyeswithoutaface
05-12-2007, 10:34 PM
i think that's what's gotten people's backs up most, that is so ****ing cheeky to now say "i told you so"

regardless of what people think now, i think it was more than clear that this was an attempted scam gone wrong, and i dare say if people hadnt started posting it in public then they never would of gotten their stuff

telling people they have sent the records for 2 months isnt being slack with a weed habit for ****s sake, people shouldnt be defending someone who clearly took money off people with, seemingly, the intention of not sending the goods they were promised. He maybe the nicest guy in town, but that doesnt mean he's incapable of a con. Im a lovely chap, and i've pulled some tricks in my time il tell you, but what i wouldnt do is take the high road when ive been publicly press ganged into doing what i should of done in the first place

i'm actually with Calvin on this one, shocking

SlavikSvensk
05-12-2007, 10:50 PM
hmm...looks there it's a bit premature to take this off the books, eh?

christian: get pat his records

christian wagner
05-12-2007, 10:51 PM
There Going To ****ing Australia - They Were Sent 2 Days Ago

Hells Sake People - Think A Bit.

christian wagner
05-12-2007, 10:57 PM
i think that's what's gotten people's backs up most, that is so ****ing cheeky to now say "i told you so"

regardless of what people think now, i think it was more than clear that this was an attempted scam gone wrong, and i dare say if people hadnt started posting it in public then they never would of gotten their stuff

telling people they have sent the records for 2 months isnt being slack with a weed habit for ****s sake, people shouldnt be defending someone who clearly took money off people with, seemingly, the intention of not sending the goods they were promised. He maybe the nicest guy in town, but that doesnt mean he's incapable of a con. Im a lovely chap, and i've pulled some tricks in my time il tell you, but what i wouldnt do is take the high road when ive been publicly press ganged into doing what i should of done in the first place

i'm actually with Calvin on this one, shocking

OK, sorry for saying that, didnt mean it how it came across..

This was not a scam gone wrong, eles i would have bailed long before now, all the records have gone from my home, so call the cops, kick my head in, do what you will, but i have now got the records off to everyone, so far as i can see, thats the end of it now, theres nothing i can do - literally.

eyeswithoutaface
05-12-2007, 11:02 PM
yeah yeah, and the moon really IS made of cheese

the saying "nice try, no cigar" springs to mind mate

ach anyways, the only person who looks bad is yourself, it's no skin off my nose, just not nice to see people you know being ripped off

SlavikSvensk
05-12-2007, 11:10 PM
barely needs to be said again, but the records just need to get where they're going.

until then, this thread goes on.

when they do arrive, all may be forgiven.

christian wagner
05-12-2007, 11:13 PM
barely needs to be said again, but the records just need to get where they're going.

until then, this thread goes on.

when they do arrive, all may be forgiven.

As the other members posts show, it wont. its what people still think afterwards which is most damaging now, which is why i wont come on here again, im gonna volunteer to be banned - why come on here to see abuse at yourself, nobody eles would

No skin off my nose wither - its a bit world outside the computer screen!

christian wagner
05-12-2007, 11:16 PM
yeah yeah, and the moon really IS made of cheese

the saying "nice try, no cigar" springs to mind mate

ach anyways, the only person who looks bad is yourself, it's no skin off my nose, just not nice to see people you know being ripped off

Are you saying that you dont think i posted them??

eyeswithoutaface
05-12-2007, 11:47 PM
Are you saying that you dont think i posted them??

haha, i didnt say that did i?

classic sign of guilt, dont put words in my mouth!

like Slavik says, once everyone has their records, that's when you'l have the right to even attempt to defend yourself without looking an even bigger fool than you do now

christian wagner
05-12-2007, 11:53 PM
haha, i didnt say that did i?

classic sign of guilt, dont put words in my mouth!

like Slavik says, once everyone has their records, that's when you'l have the right to even attempt to defend yourself without looking an even bigger fool than you do now

Im not guilty at all. Seems as though you want to blow it further so go ahead, i was only asking,as you came across that way.

pat_mcgerkin
06-12-2007, 12:51 AM
There Going To ****ing Australia - They Were Sent 2 Days Ago

Hells Sake People - Think A Bit.

No mate, YOU think a bit. You may have done the right thing in the end, but you have screwed people around for the last couple of months. Thus, you have absolutely no right to start running your mouth about how wrong everyone else is and how right you were. A little humility can go a long way Andy.

Frank Dogshit
06-12-2007, 01:13 AM
what a pile of shit tunes anyway...

old wagstaff should of kept um.

car boot sale 99p

christian wagner
06-12-2007, 07:01 AM
No mate, YOU think a bit. You may have done the right thing in the end, but you have screwed people around for the last couple of months. Thus, you have absolutely no right to start running your mouth about how wrong everyone else is and how right you were. A little humility can go a long way Andy.

Ok, ok, i shouldnt have said that, but the fact is that your expecting the records arriving the day after there sent which aint gonna happen!!

i didnt come on here "shouting"

anyhow, i dont know who gave you and the other guy power on here to tell people what they can and cant say. as far as im concerned, i can say that because i did tell you they would turn up.

I dont want a bloody pat on the back, thats retarded, and i never asked for folk to forgive me either.

I respect your opinion on me mate, but maybe things wouldnt get said, if you didnt come on here storming your mouth off either. Can work both way, im being really civil about this now, and totally honest.

TechMouse
06-12-2007, 11:40 AM
cos every post i put now, will result in Aratron saying something really clever
Are you sure we're talking about the same Aratron?

invader
07-12-2007, 01:52 AM
Anyone else got their records yet? Quite keen to get rid of these disputes that are plaguing my Paypal account...

Aratron
07-12-2007, 03:31 AM
Are you sure we're talking about the same Aratron?

kunny funt :lol:

its okay Christian. Sorry for being a twat.

just that i have in my time bought and sold lots of records.

not always gone smoothly , but i ve never ****ed up on your scale , and i find it pretty shocking. still we live and learn, eh.

pat_mcgerkin
07-12-2007, 04:00 AM
Ok, ok, i shouldnt have said that, but the fact is that your expecting the records arriving the day after there sent which aint gonna happen!!

i didnt come on here "shouting"

anyhow, i dont know who gave you and the other guy power on here to tell people what they can and cant say. as far as im concerned, i can say that because i did tell you they would turn up.

I dont want a bloody pat on the back, thats retarded, and i never asked for folk to forgive me either.

I respect your opinion on me mate, but maybe things wouldnt get said, if you didnt come on here storming your mouth off either. Can work both way, im being really civil about this now, and totally honest.

I'm not expecting my records to arrive the day after you send them, but I'm still pretty pissed off because I was expecting them to be sent months ago.

You told everyone that the records had been posted a long time ago, so while you may have told the truth about them arriving evetually, you also bullshitted buyers on here between when you got the cash and when the records were actually sent.

I never said you were shouting, so I don't know what you're on about there, and nobody gave me the power to decide what other people should and shouldn't say, but you obviously agree with me, because you just noted that you were out of line.

I think I'm well within my rights to shoot my mouth off until I get what I paid for, at which point I'll politely shut up about it and all will be well. :)

hypothalamus
07-12-2007, 09:22 AM
are they recorded delivery then as its odd APC got his monday and im still waiting?? can you upload that picture showing the reciept now then please.

christian wagner
07-12-2007, 09:31 AM
are they recorded delivery then as its odd APC got his monday and im still waiting?? can you upload that picture showing the reciept now then please.

Didnt you get my PM about yours??

christian wagner
07-12-2007, 09:34 AM
hypothalamus....

PM me a list of the tunes you had, i have an addy, but no record list for some reason.

Si the Sigh
07-12-2007, 10:38 AM
hypothalamus....

PM me a list of the tunes you had, i have an addy, but no record list for some reason.

*slaps head*

Aratron
07-12-2007, 10:40 AM
*slaps head*

leave off him, he's everyones new hero

Rog
07-12-2007, 04:02 PM
bad news, i never had any issue with buying or selling. tbh you MUST always use RECORDED postage within the UK.

Rog
07-12-2007, 04:02 PM
good luck on getting it all sorted.

christian wagner
07-12-2007, 06:46 PM
*slaps head*

Its ok, iv spoken to him, im on the case

APC
07-12-2007, 10:53 PM
This is what this thread makes me think of.

christian wagner
07-12-2007, 11:20 PM
Prick???

APC
08-12-2007, 12:03 AM
Prick???

Lol! I wasn't implying that. Just that this thread actually just makes me think of that particular moment in the Grange Hill intro, although I can't even understand why.

christian wagner
08-12-2007, 08:41 AM
Lol! I wasn't implying that. Just that this thread actually just makes me think of that particular moment in the Grange Hill intro, although I can't even understand why.

Haha wtf?! thats randomness at its greatest!

xes
08-12-2007, 11:57 AM
great,now I have the grange hill theme as an earworm.

thanks a f*cking lot.:hissyfit:

DeDeH
08-12-2007, 07:29 PM
I presume so far only 1 person has got their records? APC right?

Just like to ask to keep the thread open until everyone else has their good in hand.

Andy, according to the date you told me you sent my records, they should be here by now man. Kinda keen on seeing that receipt as well.

cheers

Si the Sigh
10-12-2007, 07:57 AM
BUMP. Any one still waiting?

Aratron
10-12-2007, 08:40 AM
BUMP. Any one still waiting?

does it matter anymore. its just chrisitan smoking too much green innit. give the buy a break. the mods have said so.

eyeswithoutaface
10-12-2007, 10:26 AM
does it matter anymore. its just chrisitan smoking too much green innit. give the buy a break. the mods have said so.

hahaha quality sarcasm Calvin

good lad

christian wagner
10-12-2007, 06:42 PM
It still mateers cos i wanna know when they arrive too!! ;)

Aratron
11-12-2007, 08:29 AM
It still mateers cos i wanna know when they arrive too!! ;)

yeah right

278d7e64a374de26f==