PDA

View Full Version : At last nearly finished a tune

platform1
13-11-2007, 12:56 PM
Havnt been making much of any good laterly although this wk ive done 2 promising tunes. must be somthing in the air. Anyway one of them is called Invaders, let us know what u think if ud be so kind.

http://www.myspace.com/platformone1

DannyBlack
13-11-2007, 01:20 PM
nice mate, very atmospheric clubby track that. keep it up.

Little_Fella!
16-11-2007, 02:49 AM
Do you wanna upload this to somewhere like www.speedyshare.com or the like???

It is better because you can up your bit rate which helps more when people listen to your track, so that they can comment on production more effectively...:)

platform1
16-11-2007, 03:00 PM
Sorry been being lazy speedyshare address is

http://www.speedyshare.com/135930261.html

everyone always moans about the compression myspace uses.. although my internet computer only has small computer speakers, i can never hear any difference on these bad boys... proberbly highlights the benfits of having proper monitoring speakers.

Anyway not too sure what to do with this track i resonably happy with it but always think theres room for improvment just unsure how.

thanks for listening

danielmarshall
17-11-2007, 06:25 AM
Ah a really nice tech-funk sound you've got going here. Driving and hypnotic. Minimal but with enough going on to keep things interesting.

One little suggestion... A false breadown in the middle of the track could work nicely. i.e. just about 2 bars of no beats and a swishy pad or something then boom back into it again.

Campervan's great too. Love to hear some more of your work ;)

BloodStar
24-11-2007, 12:00 PM
excellent clubby track. it gets nicely deep and hypnotising as it goes. Good work on the synths. You chose the rgiht sounds and arrange them nicely together which makes the track sounds complete from start to end.
As for production, it sounds prrety nice i think. The only thing, hihats sounds bit weak on some places... good work.

platform1
25-11-2007, 02:57 PM
Cheers for the positive reply's.. the hi hats are the main element which i think could be improved, they sound almost too bright for the rest of the track.. might try another mix today maybe play around with some fx's on them. Also has a few clicks which im gonna try to get rid of without having to do the whole synth line again, fingers crossed.

was gonna call it "The trance invaders" but thought it might be abit of an offput for pure techno fans!?!?

278d7e64a374de26f==