PDA

View Full Version : Club 4k part I - V-Station patches!!!!!!!!

dj vorny
04-12-2003, 01:35 AM
does anyone know where i can the patches called Club 4k part I - V-Station
there is a link have a listen to the mp3 demo ;)
http://www.vengeance-music.de/Virus2/eng/indexesHTML/indexSounds.html :shock: :shock: amazing :clap:

Maxima
05-12-2003, 08:41 AM
looks like u have to buy them vorn.. :cry:

EmotionComplex
05-12-2003, 08:46 AM
i may be wrong but i think the demos are souped up, the filters dont sound like a k station (unless the v-station has improved filters)

and the reverbs sound a lot higher quality then the k stations (originals wernt too good sounding)

still sound like good patches but they arent anything you couldnt come up with your self if you spent some time getting to grips with it

dj vorny
13-12-2003, 06:49 PM
i may be wrong but i think the demos are souped up, the filters dont sound like a k station (unless the v-station has improved filters)

and the reverbs sound a lot higher quality then the k stations (originals wernt too good sounding)

still sound like good patches but they arent anything you couldnt come up with your self if you spent some time getting to grips with it :nono: :nono: :nono: if i could create these sounds i wouldnt be askin for the presets :doh: an it says that all they use is the v station it has all the reverb an filters on it what will be saved as the presets thats why i want em so sort it out man :twisted: :rambo: ;)

EmotionComplex
14-12-2003, 11:23 AM

still sound like good patches but they arent anything you couldnt come up with your self if you spent some time getting to grips with it :nono: :nono: :nono: if i could create these sounds i wouldnt be askin for the presets :doh: an it says that all they use is the v station it has all the reverb an filters on it what will be saved as the presets thats why i want em so sort it out man :twisted: :rambo: ;)

i think someone needs to spend some time learning how to make similar sounds :nono:

egg
30-01-2004, 09:28 AM
give me an address and will upload.oh by the way hi first post :love: :love: :love:

EGG

egg
31-01-2004, 09:35 PM
get here
http://homepage.eircom.net/~eggy/i-c4k1vs.zip

:love: :love: :love:

Maxima
31-01-2004, 09:45 PM
Good stuff mate...

:lol:

thanks for the link.....

:lol:

alpha_unit
17-03-2004, 12:28 PM
top respects go out for the geexar posting that up, teh vstation sounds are pretty impressive although the vanguard demo pisses all overit i reckon, and it still shows that hardware is infront of software as the virus ones and the jp ones are class.

and yes they are suped up a bit as the guy does his own eq n shit which will polish them off even more as obviously he is tres tres talented!

278d7e64a374de26f==