PDA

View Full Version : Copies of all the COSHH records on eBay...

Si the Sigh
14-11-2007, 10:48 AM
http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZhaze3636

Let's see what these end up going for! :)

There's Hazchem's there as well, but I doubt they will go for much. Could be wrong though...

FILTERZ
14-11-2007, 11:59 AM
ace of spades and batman going for 25 quid the pair

I must sell all my old acid tunes

and buy another 303

Si the Sigh
14-11-2007, 12:48 PM
Sounds like a plan! :)

TBH I think the COSHH tunes are a little over rated...

pat_mcgerkin
14-11-2007, 10:59 PM
TBH I think the COSHH tunes are a little over rated...

Yeah, I reckon a lot of them are, but Barstow's one of the best acid tunes ever produced in my opinion.

People_Mover
14-11-2007, 11:10 PM
At the time of release I remember hearing the Batrave tune, and thinking that the whole scene had turned to cheese overnight. At that point, my interest waned. However, the problem lay with me, and not the scene. Our family suffered a number of tragedies and that caused me to lose my sense of humour. Now I listen to that track and think - pure genius. The flipside (Buzzbomb) is equally frantic and reminds me of the old heavy metal disco parties (believe it or not!) that took place in the early 80s at a place called Rebecca's disco in Loughborough. Mad.

dirrrti
15-11-2007, 01:05 PM
BUZZBOMB is a cover of a Dead Kennedys song that appears on "Plastic surgery disasters" album.

It's one of the best tracks from DK.
And one of the best from COSHH too.

Well Paid Sicentists (the alias used by DDR and DAVE The Drummer for this production) is also the name of another song from the same album.

People_Mover
15-11-2007, 07:00 PM
Thanks for the info, I didn't know that.

kev
18-11-2007, 10:02 PM
just won coshh 6 for £25
not bad seen it go for loads more
(wouldn't pay any more than that for it tho)

A.P.
18-11-2007, 10:08 PM
It really does my head in when people sell the classic releases for so much money.
The artist didn't even get that much for writing the tracks in the first place.

SO EVERYONE OUT THEIR THATS RIPPING PEOPLE OFF, STOP IT AND PAY SOME RESPECT TO THE ARTIST INSTEAD OF THINKING ABOUT LINING YOUR POCKETS ON THEIR BEHALF.

Aratron
18-11-2007, 10:20 PM
It really does my head in when people sell the classic releases for so much money.
The artist didn't even get that much for writing the tracks in the first place.

SO EVERYONE OUT THEIR THATS RIPPING PEOPLE OFF, STOP IT AND PAY SOME RESPECT TO THE ARTIST INSTEAD OF THINKING ABOUT LINING YOUR POCKETS ON THEIR BEHALF.

do you take paypal?

kev
18-11-2007, 10:32 PM
i saw a load of coshh on amazon for £150 each
no option of bidding there

People_Mover
18-11-2007, 11:53 PM
A.P. as far as classics are concerned it's a seller's market. That's the way it goes I'm afraid. It's obvious that many sellers on ebay and discogs are dealers that buy up classics cheaply and then sell them on with a high mark-up. That's capitalism I suppose.

I myself have a large gap in my record collection for the period between 2000 and 2006, which will prove too costly to fill. Rather than line some greedy so-and-so's pocket, I will just shrug my shoulders and accept the fact that I'll never own the records I seek. Hi-ho.

A.P.
19-11-2007, 06:20 PM
Makes me mad!

278d7e64a374de26f==