PDA

View Full Version : Brad Lee "Addrenalin Radio Set"

BRADLEE
15-11-2007, 12:27 AM
Just wanted to share it in case some didn't get to hear it or perhaps I didn't send it to...

http://www.iluvtekno.com/BRADLEE-ADRENALINE_RADIO_LIVEPA.mp3 (http://www.iluvtekno.com/BRADLEE-ADRENALINE_RADIO_LIVEPA.mp3)

I hope those who have listened and will listen enjoy it. Thanks for checking it out.

fils_here
16-11-2007, 02:00 PM
that was a wicked PA, i heard it alright

Numeric
16-11-2007, 02:02 PM
i haven't heard it, will check it out, nice one :)

BRADLEE
16-11-2007, 05:13 PM
Glad you liked it Fil...@ Numeric I hope you will also enjoy it mate. Working on a whole new one as well at the moment.

2CB
23-11-2007, 02:01 AM
As always you deliver quallity stuff, mate. Thx for sharing. I'm already waiting for your next PA:)

BRADLEE
23-11-2007, 05:15 PM
Appreciate that amigo. Just happy you like it and there soon shall be another new one indeed.

fils_here
23-11-2007, 06:08 PM
Glad you liked it Fil...@ Numeric I hope you will also enjoy it mate. Working on a whole new one as well at the moment.

heh no worries, maybe you'll tune in this sunday for my monthly residents spot on bring the noise.

BRADLEE
23-11-2007, 06:25 PM
heh no worries, maybe you'll tune in this sunday for my monthly residents spot on bring the noise.

Sounds like a plan amigo!!! I will indeed :xcool:

The Overfiend
23-11-2007, 08:45 PM
This set sucks
F*ck Brad
F*ck Wetworks
F*Ck Zeitgeist

Yo Brad call me I miss you.
lol.

BRADLEE
24-11-2007, 12:24 AM
:Angry: Personally I love the set:Angry:

So I'm glad that some others do as well.

:lol: :lol: :lol: @ Antonio :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Overfiend
24-11-2007, 05:15 PM
What can I say B Herms, I just wanted to rustle your feathers and get your attention.
Can I have a hug?

BRADLEE
24-11-2007, 10:31 PM
Can I have a hug?

Hey Hey now...No "Broke Back Mountain" type of stuff here buddy. :lol:

The Overfiend
24-11-2007, 10:54 PM
nah this is more American Me

koma
25-11-2007, 12:16 AM
http://www.loldjs.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/johnb_ymca.jpg

:)))

BRADLEE
25-11-2007, 01:15 AM
I just posted a new broken beat song on your site Bruno....

koma
25-11-2007, 01:30 AM
i saw it, quality as usual 8)
nice kicks and dark atmosphere :dance: I want to hear that in the club...

BRADLEE
25-11-2007, 01:55 AM
well I hope that all things can be sorted...still hoping things will work out thru maybe another avenue...

MITA
25-11-2007, 09:54 AM
listened to this : )
Rough and relentless... Love is a Disease rocked!

BRADLEE
25-11-2007, 10:29 AM
listened to this : )
Rough and relentless... Love is a Disease rocked!

Thanks homie....Glad you like it too. Seems alot of people are liking when Antonio and I do our thing. Cause without that Puerton Rican Noodle eater...Zeitgeist Just wouldn't be the same...:lol:

Patrick DSP
25-11-2007, 08:35 PM
it's on the hardsignal ftp server as well.
http://www.hardsignal.net/sets/Hardsignal_ftp/BRADLEE-ADRENALINE_RADIO_LIVEPA.mp3

BRADLEE
26-11-2007, 08:51 PM
it's on the hardsignal ftp server as well.

Cool, thanks Pat...Appreciate the extra support.

BRADLEE
11-12-2007, 10:38 PM
another new one on the way soon as well. so keep the eyes peeled....

drift9
12-12-2007, 02:49 PM
i'm digging this. good set man.

BRADLEE
12-12-2007, 11:43 PM
Garcias Mi Amigo!!! haha Glad you like it. Do alot of people in Brooklyn still listen to techno musik???

drift9
13-12-2007, 09:13 PM
Garcias Mi Amigo!!! haha Glad you like it. Do alot of people in Brooklyn still listen to techno musik???

well, it could be worse in the bklyn/nyc area, but tbh it really doesn't help things around here when people like dave function splits to live across the pond. i'll miss those substance parties more than anything. a lot of other people have cruised out including a lot of the gotham groove folks from what i've heard.

sonic groove closing all those years ago was certainly a sign.

but so yeah, to briefly answer your question: i think there are still a fair amount of people into the techno here, they just got nowhere to go and hear it. same old problem, just even more so these days.

on the upside, we had ben sims here last month and it was respectively full on a night when both marco carola and josh wink were playing, so at least there's that. here's hoping things will pick up again.

BRADLEE
13-12-2007, 09:39 PM
well, it could be worse in the bklyn/nyc area, but tbh it really doesn't help things around here when people like dave function splits to live across the pond. i'll miss those substance parties more than anything. a lot of other people have cruised out including a lot of the gotham groove folks from what i've heard.

sonic groove closing all those years ago was certainly a sign.

but so yeah, to briefly answer your question: i think there are still a fair amount of people into the techno here, they just got nowhere to go and hear it. same old problem, just even more so these days.

on the upside, we had ben sims here last month and it was respectively full on a night when both marco carola and josh wink were playing, so at least there's that. here's hoping things will pick up again.

Yeah the P-town is kind of similar...but less true techno heads anymore I suppose. We're lucky to pull 40-100 heads at a techno weekly...Granted the only venue which really has techno on the regular is a small spot.

All in all there isn't much exposure to the people out here. Other than in the Illegal Party scene and soon in some nicer clubs again. So hopefully it will pick up here again as well. For about 5 years I was the lone Techno Soldier in this place...haha

Things go in waves here though I suppose...Just like everwhere. Rocked this Desert Jam with about 900 heads total. But there's always multiple stages and different Genres for those type of jams. They had Frankie Bones and Adam X on right after me. Little bit of your east coast here on the west coast...

What can be done in your opinion for those of us in America who do love techno? What do you think needs to be done to get more of these sheeple here to understand??? Any ideas?

holotropik
16-12-2007, 09:20 AM
:(
Havin trouble gettin this to d/l
will try again later.

drift9
16-12-2007, 04:33 PM
Yeah the P-town is kind of similar...but less true techno heads anymore I suppose. We're lucky to pull 40-100 heads at a techno weekly...Granted the only venue which really has techno on the regular is a small spot.

All in all there isn't much exposure to the people out here. Other than in the Illegal Party scene and soon in some nicer clubs again. So hopefully it will pick up here again as well. For about 5 years I was the lone Techno Soldier in this place...haha

Things go in waves here though I suppose...Just like everwhere. Rocked this Desert Jam with about 900 heads total. But there's always multiple stages and different Genres for those type of jams. They had Frankie Bones and Adam X on right after me. Little bit of your east coast here on the west coast...

What can be done in your opinion for those of us in America who do love techno? What do you think needs to be done to get more of these sheeple here to understand??? Any ideas?

not sure exactly what can be done. part of the problem here is that techno tends to be played at smaller clubs (unless a heavy hitter like mills or hawtin is in town) which usually results in smaller crowds and not too many new people getting exposed. personally, i think the biggest problem techno faces here (and from what i imagine it's a similar problem everywhere) is that new people, and especially kids, aren't getting into it/exposed to it. so it's kinda the same people who have been listening to it all these years. and these same people are getting older, getting jobs, getting families, etc so it's harder and harder to go out every weekend and support "the scene". so long story short you need to get people exposed to it that wouldn't usually have an opportunity to hear it--to recruit new blood, you know?

and on the bright side, i def think techno still has great appeal. when Sims was in town last month some girls i work with came out to check it out--they'd never really been to a techno night before. two of them really liked it and where asking when the next event would be. hell, one of them is even planning on doing the stacey pullen night for her bday. sht, like that is encouraging, shows that this music is still valid and the events appealing--again, just a matter of getting these new people to hear it and get interested.

you did a desert show out in AZ? man, that sounds fun. my parents actually just moved to Tucson, you AZ guys gotta keep me posted on what's going on out there.

BRADLEE
18-12-2007, 12:12 AM
you did a desert show out in AZ? man, that sounds fun. my parents actually just moved to Tucson, you AZ guys gotta keep me posted on what's going on out there.

Haha, well I live in Arizona. We have desert parties all the time here...Some big and some small but loads of desert jams in General. Only about a 4th of them are actualyl legal, but if you do it far out enough from civilization, then we usually dont have any troubles.

As for Tucson, well to be perfectly honest it's only the 2nd largest city in AZ, but they have much more culture down there then in the capital city of Phoenix. Granted more larger scale events (meaning between 400-2000 people) seem to happen up in the captial more. I guess it goes in waves, even here in the desert.

Since the fall of Swell Pro Audio, Phoenix just hasn't been the same...but some things are back on the rise.

:(
Havin trouble gettin this to d/l
will try again later.

Sorry amigo, my server is down at the moment...but you can grab it from the Hardsignal server also. Here is the link

http://www.hardsignal.net/sets/Hardsignal_ftp/BRADLEE-ADRENALINE_RADIO_LIVEPA.mp3

The Overfiend
18-12-2007, 01:41 AM
Bradimus Maximus
Holla at the kid

ERROR404
18-12-2007, 02:24 PM
Hey Brad - missed this one dude!

Will DL and pop back later for abuse :p

BRADLEE
18-12-2007, 04:02 PM
Hey Brad - missed this one dude!

Will DL and pop back later for abuse :p

Haha, no worries Al. I hope you'll enjoy it my friend. I'm trying to pull your set down too right now.

ERROR404
18-12-2007, 06:17 PM
that hardsignal link just takes me to their homepage :s
Whats going on!???!! lol

holotropik
19-12-2007, 08:08 AM
yeah...bugger!! I want this set bro!

MITA
19-12-2007, 11:15 AM
ther was a link to hardishnal ftp i upped this set there
but someone deleted it :/

BRADLEE
19-12-2007, 04:41 PM
ther was a link to hardishnal ftp i upped this set there
but someone deleted it :/

Hmm, that's kind of ****ed up....wonder who deleted the shit.

The Overfiend
19-12-2007, 05:14 PM
Hatorade Guzzles in the air.

eppertheleper
19-12-2007, 08:46 PM
Just like Campbell's soup, this PA's mmm...mmm...good!

BRADLEE
19-12-2007, 10:13 PM
Thanks!!!! haha Just glad you enjoyed it. The link from my server should be back up and running now. I hope more people will also continue to listen and enjoy it.

holotropik
20-12-2007, 07:55 AM
Will do.

ERROR404
20-12-2007, 09:46 AM
Woot!

Good work Brad, I'll DL on my machine at home later - looking forward to listening over a blaze tonight :)

BRADLEE
20-12-2007, 03:53 PM
Woot!

Good work Brad, I'll DL on my machine at home later - looking forward to listening over a blaze tonight :)

RIGHT ON aL..i HOPE YOU LIKE IT aMiGo. bLAzE 1 FOR mE 2. :xsmile:

madhouse
20-12-2007, 11:04 PM
I have just heard this brilliant set, and say it is very good. Brad Congratulations!

BRADLEE
21-12-2007, 02:47 AM
Thank you very much my new friend in Spain. I'll have another one fourthcoming for techno.fm So once they air it and such, then I'll post a link...

BRADLEE
24-12-2007, 05:27 PM
Too all my homies who wants to see me come and play near them...I arrive in London on the 5th of March. WIll stay in the UK for a couple of weeks. Home base while I'm out there will be wracklaw Poland...so only a short train or plane ride away from most spots. OVer all the plan is to stay for 6 weeks....but if things are permitting, I'll be there for an indefinite period of time.

So start passing this PA around to all of your friends and promoters who might be interested.

278d7e64a374de26f==