PDA

View Full Version : Scotland vs Italy

Numeric
17-11-2007, 04:51 PM
about to start now, it's lashin it down at Hampden Park, gonna be a difficult game for the Scots but i hope they do it...

Numeric
17-11-2007, 05:07 PM
shit, Italy have scored in the first two mins...

digitalboy
17-11-2007, 06:29 PM
well it's good news for england as Israel is 1-0 up against russia

Bollocks defending from us though.:whoops:

acidguru
17-11-2007, 08:15 PM
That Ref was a joke,the scottish player got fouled,but he gave a free kick for italy and they got into lead 2:1 in the 88th minute and that´s it...scandalous

Insomnia
17-11-2007, 10:38 PM
Well what can i say about tonight...

It was proberly the biggest nightmare you could imagine apart from waking up in bed with your best mates Mum... (1st minute)

Saying that though we gave them the best we had and the score-line really doesn't represent how well we done...

Mc-Fadden could/should of made it all so much different with 5 mins to go..

The fact we got to that stage of challenging the World Champs has to be given some merit...

french_og
18-11-2007, 01:22 PM
The ref was rubbish but the scottish goal was offside and Italy also had another goal disallowed which should of been given so all in all the officials were rubbish for both sides. The free kick against scotland at the end was one of the worst decisions ever though.

Will
19-11-2007, 04:59 PM
Yeah, it was a strange one, the only thing I can think of is he thought the initial challenge was shoulder to shoulder, but then the Scottish player tripped up the Italian to stop him getting the advantage?

But yeah, I agree about the 2 decisions that went Scotlands way, I mean it's not the refs fault McFadden didn't score, but Italy should have been 2-0 up, so in that respect at least, justice was done. I didn't watch the game, just a bit of the highlights, so I don't know if the Scots deserved to get more out the game in terms of chances, but if you can't take them you have no-one to blame, but yourself.

278d7e64a374de26f==