PDA

View Full Version : Israel 2-1 Russia

french_og
18-11-2007, 01:23 PM
Yeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

What a result for England... !!

Esox Lucius
18-11-2007, 01:30 PM
shouldnt even be in a euro comp.

xes
18-11-2007, 02:14 PM
shouldnt even be in a euro comp.

f*cking word to that. It's only putting off the inevitable humilliation by a few months. We're winning f*ck all under McClarren. He's a prick. And if that boring wanker Shearer gets the job,I'll renounce my herritage and become a jock.

djfase
18-11-2007, 02:31 PM
Someone favours us.

Worst still, if we beat croatia by 2 we win the group

Esox Lucius
18-11-2007, 03:05 PM
f*cking word to that. It's only putting off the inevitable humilliation by a few months. We're winning f*ck all under McClarren. He's a prick. And if that boring wanker Shearer gets the job,I'll renounce my herritage and become a jock.

i mean the yids not england.

xes
18-11-2007, 03:12 PM
i mean the yids not england.

oh well,my point still stands.:cheese:

Microdot
18-11-2007, 06:36 PM

England are gonna win **** all, no matter who's in charge, by the simple fact that our players are not good enough.
doesn't mean we don't want to qualify for the European Championships.
watching the Euros without England in will be a slightly empty experience. even watching games in the other groups will be more fun, with the knowledge that England are in the tournament.

I wouldn't worry about stinks of piss getting the job either, unless there has been something mentioned about it that I've missed.

278d7e64a374de26f==