PDA

View Full Version : vocal sample

ronlaboa
20-11-2007, 05:48 PM
hi guys i heard a vocal sample in a track the other day, it was a guy saying dont wanna be part of society and dont wanna work 9 till 5 and other things ( i wos pretty wrecked, just wondering on the off chance any one else has heard it

rhythmtech
20-11-2007, 05:55 PM
ice pack - freeloaders of society (cluster records).. possibly?

ronlaboa
20-11-2007, 06:05 PM
heres the sample its hardstyle though

LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS
CO CO CO COCAINE MOTHER ****ERS
**** THE SYSTEM
This Is What I Love And Cant Stop Loving, Getting Wasted At Party's From 9 Till 7 In The Morning, I Live For The Weekend, Rolling Blunts Feeling High, Getting Loaded Or Take Some Pills And Go To La La Land. Spending All My Money On Dope And Extreme Half Price Tickets, In The End Its All Worth It. I Like To Live In My Own World, **** Regular Life, **** A 9 Till 5 Job, Im Told To Enjoy Every Moment, Every Mintue , Every Hour, Thats What I Do On Fridays And Saturdays Why Should I Take Life So Seriously, I Just Wanna Do What I Like To Do, Be A Far From Reality, Cause I Cant Stand Society, Its My Own World, I Just Wanna Hear The Music. I Think The Whole System ****ing Sucks Everybodys Working There ****ing Ass Off During The Week Getting Totally ****ing Stressed Out, So Whats Wrong And Whats Right, I Live For The Weekend i live for hardstyles i live for hardstyles baby come on lets go !!!!!!

(fuk mad one im coked out my head and some iranian woman just knocked my door, walked in and started telling me about how here family are oppressed then showed me pictures of poeple hanging and shit, then asked me for money) this aint part of the sample by the way this shit just happened weird eh

ronlaboa
20-11-2007, 06:26 PM
ice pack - freeloaders of society (cluster records).. possibly?

nice one its not that though it was showtek fts

isnt the sample in freeloaders of society from battle of the beanfields?

278d7e64a374de26f==