PDA

View Full Version : Reverb/delay

tekara
21-11-2007, 04:26 AM
Wow,

seems like lately I have been having software lust.

I need to change things up a bit.

I need a reverb unit that is similar in quality to Logic 8's "Space Designer". Is there an equivalent that comes on a VST format for Mac?

I also need a really good delay that is capable of programming all types of simple 3/4, ping pong, etc etc stuff.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am interested in quality, and ease of use. I recently tried my friend's waves delay unit and it looked totally technical to program. I would ideally like something that has some great presets with good quality characteristics.

I was twiddling with Space Designer and was blown away, but i also know its built in the box for Logic and Im on cubase so that is pretty much out the window.

Any suggestions for reverb and delay plugins?

rhythmtech
21-11-2007, 07:47 AM
for the reverb have a look at wizoo (?spelling)

for the delay have a look at the audio damage stuff. they do lovely tempo sync'd & modulated delays at decent prices that are very user friendly.

BloodStar
21-11-2007, 10:32 AM
Wizzoo verb sounds pretty nice.
As for the delay, AudioDamage Dubstation for nice dubby modulated delays, or NI Spectral delay for some crazy dellayed effects.
PSP 84 or PSP 608 sounds nice aswell...

audioinjection
21-11-2007, 07:00 PM
NI Spectral Delay is insane, I love it, but a bit of a cpu hog
Also the Antares Filter works pretty well for some crazed filter delays and efx

eyeswithoutaface
21-11-2007, 07:12 PM
Timeworks Reverb is brilliant, really rich and broad, beautiful stuff. Wizoo is great too and another personal fave of mine is Liquid Verb. Infact all the Liquid plugins are great

Delay wise Kjaerhaus (spelling?) Classic Delay is great, PSP is sweet too

hardware wise i love my Lexicon for delays and verbs too at the moment

tonyc2002
22-11-2007, 10:19 AM
Camelspace can do some crazy stuff

Elvio Neto
24-11-2007, 05:46 AM
for reverb im using Overloud BREVERB

278d7e64a374de26f==