PDA

View Full Version : A BOA party

mattboyslim
23-11-2007, 04:14 PM
Ok a recent thread got me thinking. If some promoters, and I know there are a few on here, would be happy to organise a number of BOA parties each year, would there be much interest?

We have a pool of artists and DJs here that we kind of take for granted. Isn't it about time we did something about it, even if its just to talk to eachother in the flesh rather than through text!

Hit me with your thoughts

Mucky Beats
23-11-2007, 06:14 PM
hi dude the techno experiment and BOA are joining for a event in 2008 ... i know its been wispered in other bits of the forum ... and we will be putting out details in the new year .... I'll leave it to mark to post the details as and when we have any info...but yes it will be good to finally meet up all of us under one roof , think maybe name badges are needed hahaha

BRADLEE
23-11-2007, 06:22 PM
Th15 50und5 l1k3 @ d0p3 1d3@!!!! 63tter G3t mY @55 t0 th@t s1d3 0f th3 p0nd 4 th15 0N3!!!

fils_here
23-11-2007, 06:22 PM
sounds good! i'll be the one carrying the roses hehe.

xes
23-11-2007, 06:31 PM
I'll be the one in the corner,covered in my own sick :)

dan the acid man
23-11-2007, 07:46 PM
Th15 50und5 l1k3 @ d0p3 1d3@!!!! 63tter G3t mY @55 t0 th@t s1d3 0f th3 p0nd 4 th15 0N3!!!

can somebody translate?:xbiggrin:

i'll be there for a boa party

The Overfiend
23-11-2007, 07:51 PM
Too bad it would only benefit those on that side of the pond.

MARK ANXIOUS
23-11-2007, 08:16 PM
well then, if anyone wants to do a boa party with us in the us, lemme know and we can arrange it :)

acidguru
24-11-2007, 05:41 AM
Sounds good,hope it fits into my vacation plans..

BRADLEE
24-11-2007, 05:54 AM
well then, if anyone wants to do a boa party with us in the us, lemme know and we can arrange it :)

Well then, how exactly will this work out Mark?

Athar
24-11-2007, 07:55 AM
I like this idea, sounds good.

dirty_bass
24-11-2007, 04:30 PM
We are talking about a blackout audio forum party, and not a blackout audio label party no?

MARK ANXIOUS
24-11-2007, 05:00 PM
well i'm not sure. i mean sure a forum party without the label is not a boa party and surely a label party without the forum is again, not a boa party.

wouldn't it be nice to have like a regular room with like dj guests who've appeared on the label who will pull the ppl, perhaps a warm up from a few ppl on here and then like another room where we've all voted for our fave mixes by forum members or something. a sort of 'anything goes as long as it's good'...

but then again if you're just thinking a low budget get together in a pub with a set of decks in the corner, well that would be pretty damn good too but with how many members would realistically travel a long, long way just for a couple of shandy's and a dodgy dj set up hahahaha

the techno experiment night sounded a good one to me cause it's pretty much in the center of the country and there is two rooms.

anyway, this is not just my call, it's everyones. lemme know what you all think... :Yes:

Technobitch
24-11-2007, 06:50 PM
more BOA meet ups are defo needed, met a few of you so far and all have been sound...................

BOA party's in 2008 sound good, ill be there - the loud bitch at the front :xbiggrin:

fils_here
25-11-2007, 04:16 PM
well i'm not sure. i mean sure a forum party without the label is not a boa party and surely a label party without the forum is again, not a boa party.

wouldn't it be nice to have like a regular room with like dj guests who've appeared on the label who will pull the ppl, perhaps a warm up from a few ppl on here and then like another room where we've all voted for our fave mixes by forum members or something. a sort of 'anything goes as long as it's good'...

but then again if you're just thinking a low budget get together in a pub with a set of decks in the corner, well that would be pretty damn good too but with how many members would realistically travel a long, long way just for a couple of shandy's and a dodgy dj set up hahahaha

the techno experiment night sounded a good one to me cause it's pretty much in the center of the country and there is two rooms.

anyway, this is not just my call, it's everyones. lemme know what you all think... :Yes:

some good ideas there, perhaps maybe the warm up dj's could be one's off here i.e. who's mix is voted the best??

Will
26-11-2007, 12:21 AM
can somebody translate?:xbiggrin:

i'll be there for a boa party

"This sounds like a dope idea!!! Better get my ass to that side of the pond for this one!!!"

Wasn't so hard, just use your brain!

xes
26-11-2007, 08:19 AM
he's using christmas smilies in November,he obviously hasn't got one :briggin: :lol:

A blackout party sounds good. It's got to be somewhere with a good drugs policy.

Numeric
26-11-2007, 09:20 AM
would be ace is BOA took over Locked in manchester one month with an Anxious PA, that would be the nuts :)

we need the Anxious PA!! :protest:

TechMouse
26-11-2007, 12:29 PM
I'm trying to organise something down here in London for my birthday.

More details when I have them. :)

dan the acid man
26-11-2007, 01:51 PM
"This sounds like a dope idea!!! Better get my ass to that side of the pond for this one!!!"

Wasn't so hard, just use your brain!

I was being facetious:lol:

mattboyslim
26-11-2007, 05:48 PM
Cool, good to here people are already putting things together. Make sure you keep us all well informed!

I'll sit tight for now, and wait for feedback from other parties, then maybe we can sort something in Nottingham sometime next year too.

man_d
26-11-2007, 10:14 PM
Sounds like a bloody brilliant idea to me, I'm up for meeting some virtual friends in real life.

278d7e64a374de26f==