PDA

View Full Version : Voidloss - Judas was right

dirty_bass
23-11-2007, 09:07 PM
A little experiment in dark minimalism.
There`s some pops and slicks in the master, not sure why, might be to do with the rendering process, (I stepped down the quality too much I think)

I like the final groove when everything strips back down, and I think I may do a more conventional techno version of this tune, based around that.

http://iterativemusic.com/db/Voidloss%20-%20Judas%20was%20right%20(broken%20dub%20master).m p3

dan the acid man
23-11-2007, 09:39 PM
Loving the synths in this, totally wacky and unique.

Production sounds spot on to my ears.

I also agree with you about the groove when it's all stripped back, it almost sounds like a completely new track coming in, maybe something that could be used in a new track and brought in later in a pa.

p_brane
23-11-2007, 10:47 PM
this certainly has your trademark uber smooth production sound to it.

i love the synth line, not what i'd immediately associate with techno, but then the last voidloss set had the same vibe IMO.

its definately your own sound, and whats there is cool,would be great in the PA.

BloodStar
24-11-2007, 11:37 AM
cool track. bit different than I would expect, but deffinitely very Voidloss style.
I like the deep/dark atmosphere. Altogether it gets pretty scary as it goes.
Lead line sounds ace and also all those twisted sounds are fiting there very well.
Production seems to be spot on. good good.

dirty_bass
24-11-2007, 04:35 PM
this certainly has your trademark uber smooth production sound to it.

i love the synth line, not what i'd immediately associate with techno, but then the last voidloss set had the same vibe IMO.

its definately your own sound, and whats there is cool,would be great in the PA.

cheers all.
Well I think it`s a little too off the beaten track for a general voidloss PA. If I had a more experimental gig coming up then I would use it (but these a few and far between), and it looks like Der Eisen Rost, possibly one of the best electronic experimental nights, has passed away:(

judas_beast
01-12-2007, 03:33 PM
I'm always right! Will listen when I get home.

acidguru
08-12-2007, 04:45 AM
Nice one here..

Aratron
28-12-2007, 01:40 AM
There`s some pops and slicks in the master, not sure why, might be to do with the rendering process, (I stepped down the quality too much I think)

I like the final groove when everything strips back down, and I think I may do a more conventional techno version of this tune, based around that.

http://iterativemusic.com/db/Voidloss%20-%20Judas%20was%20right%20(broken%20dub%20master).m p3

downloading now dude

Aratron
28-12-2007, 01:40 AM
cheers all.
Well I think it`s a little too off the beaten track for a general voidloss PA. If I had a more experimental gig coming up then I would use it (but these a few and far between), and it looks like Der Eisen Rost, possibly one of the best electronic experimental nights, has passed away:(

how about the Leopard, Doncaster?

Aratron
28-12-2007, 10:33 PM

sublime:xcool:

puts it back on again for 5th time:Yes:

Aratron
30-12-2007, 12:27 AM
going back to listen to this

best track i have heard in ages

eyeswithoutaface
06-01-2008, 11:33 PM
only just noticed this mate, lovely track

although i personally would bring that ace, haunting synth in alot sooner than nearly halfway through the track, best element in the track i thought

nice hypnotic, lilting, brooding minimal track, only on headphones but production sounds tight as ever, nice bass and nice and crisp on top

278d7e64a374de26f==