View Full Version : The Techno Experiment Vs Atomic Jam - Joey Beltram

Mucky Beats
26-11-2007, 09:06 PM
THE TECHNO EXPERIMENT VS ATOMIC JAM

1st BIRTHDAY EVENT

Saturday 22nd March 2008

@ The Music Box , Oxford Road, Manchester , M1 6QF

10pm - 4am

What an incredible year it has been. With the cream of the techno industry coming together to provide a melting pot of styles and sounds, The Techno Experiment has broken previously uncharted waters and forged an alliance of like-minded warriors throughout the techno nation. This month however, we celebrate our first birthday with the ultimate clash of titans. The UK’s most respected long-time techno promoters Atomic Jam join with us to bring their own unique ethos to the streets of Manchester for a one-off festival of mayhem. This will be unmissable.

Main Room

Joey Beltram (History Of Beltram Set)

Arguably one of the leading innovators in electronic music, Joey Beltram has seen and done it all. His early R+S releases shaped techno as we know it today and with tracks like ‘Energy Flash’ and ‘Mentasm’ inspiring a complete generation, his discography reads like a one-stop shop of all that is good in music. Tonight he’s agreed to attempt something never previously witnessed – a ‘History Of Beltram’ set, that will touch anyone who’s been passionate about music in the last twenty years. A one-off, colossus of sound from old to new, to commemorate a unique and very special occasion.

Chris Finke Vs Mark EG (Split Vs Blackout Audio)

Flux Recordings label owner and Atomic Jam resident Chris Finke joins forces with Techno Experiment favorite Mark EG for this super-charged peak time set of relentless club techno that will have you swinging from the rafters. With Chris now world-renound for his Split Radio show and Mark EG at the forefront of the airwaves with his own Blackout Audio Radio Show, this will celebrate the coming together of two of the biggest personalities in the industry.

Ade Fenton Vs Mucky Beats (Advanced Vs KTD)

Ade Fenton is the second of The ‘Jam’ residents to be featured in tonight’s line-up and for this momentous occasion we’ve placed him back with Techno Experiment co-founder and resident Mucky Beats. Mucky runs his own Kick The Drum label whereas Ade is well known for his Advanced imprint - one of the most successful independent labels in the UK. The last few months have even seen Ade on the worldwide stage playing keyboards for the infamous Gary Numan.

Oriel & DJ Wragg

Oriel, co founder and resident of The Techno Experiment, goes head to head with leading Southwest techno promoter DJ Wragg (Atmosphere). These two will be playing a funky euro-flavored set, working the atmosphere up to fever pitch.

Ribbz & Tiptoe

Two of our favorite residents Ribbz and Tiptoe go back 2 back for this special birthday warm-up set... Ribbz goes way back with Atomic Jam having hosted some of there first events back in the 90's. Tiptoe made his name as resident at Darkside, one of Leeds’ best underground techno nights.

Alternative Room

No pre-conceptions and definitely no boundaries. A place to hear something a little different. Expect the UK’s finest up-coming talent for your listening pleasure.

Zoid Live
Alarm & Karl H.C.
D Jacques & Roach
Pickled Beats DJs - Jay Gregory/Christian Shaw/The Barron
Micron DJs - Issac/Zillo

Mucky Beats
28-11-2007, 10:15 AM
http://a143.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/81/l_79c51b633a076a22a5bc8bcaafe3899e.jpg
http://a229.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/126/l_fb6d87a98a6204a21fa0a3bbb24a1024.jpg

ampassasinbirmingham
28-11-2007, 10:46 AM
MINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Microdot
28-11-2007, 10:48 AM
[QUOTE=Mucky Beats;591393]

Arguably one of the leading innovators in electronic music, Joey Beltram has seen and done it all. His early R+S releases shaped techno as we know it today and with tracks like ‘Energy Flash’ and ‘Mentasm’ inspiring a complete generation, his discography reads like a one-stop shop of all that is good in music. Tonight he’s agreed to attempt something never previously witnessed – a ‘History Of Beltram’ set, that will touch anyone who’s been passionate about music in the last twenty years. A one-off, colossus of sound from old to new, to commemorate a unique and very special occasion.

arguably?

Mucky Beats
28-11-2007, 11:53 AM
[QUOTE=Mucky Beats;591393]

arguably?

hahaha i know he the boy....mark wrote it... send your complaints into points of veiw hahaha

ampassasinbirmingham
28-11-2007, 12:30 PM
Joey’s stuff is unbelievable from the old skool flavours of energy flash and mentasm, to dark stuff like metro, jackin stuff like gameform .

He can do dark, hard, funky basically anything he puts his mind to. Outstanding producer. Ive never seen him before so I thin him coupled with the AJ combo will get me up for this one.

ampassasinbirmingham
28-11-2007, 12:39 PM
Shit I forgot about the start it up, drone, FORKLIFT and is this not possibly one of the best record sleeves ever!!

http://www.kompaktkiste.de/cd/mute/nomu3003.jpg

MITA
28-11-2007, 03:37 PM
mmmmmmmmm jb3

we haven't had him to play over here in Serbia yet : (

Mucky Beats
29-11-2007, 11:47 AM
Joey’s stuff is unbelievable from the old skool flavours of energy flash and mentasm, to dark stuff like metro, jackin stuff like gameform .

He can do dark, hard, funky basically anything he puts his mind to. Outstanding producer. Ive never seen him before so I thin him coupled with the AJ combo will get me up for this one.

nice one mate...will be a top night for sure!

Si the Sigh
29-11-2007, 11:55 AM
Me and the missus are heading up to this to show our support for Mr Wragg. :)

kittykorrupt
29-11-2007, 01:10 PM
Me and the missus are heading up to this to show our support for Mr Wragg. :)

cool..... really looking forward to playing with wragg :xsmile: defo gonna be one hell of a party

WRAGG
29-11-2007, 03:56 PM
cool..... really looking forward to playing with wragg :xsmile: defo gonna be one hell of a party

With offers like that i'm even more excited about coming up to play than i was before! ha ha ha ha!!!

Seriously though I canny wait for this night after all the great things i've heard about the night + with JOEY BELTRAM playing i'm even more up for the journey!

Mucky Beats
04-12-2007, 11:24 AM
will be good to see you up hear sigh !

good to see you up for this wragg gunna be top night for sure!

ampassasinbirmingham
04-12-2007, 02:06 PM
I havnt looked forward to a night in ages as much as this. It looks like thoroughly great fun

MARK ANXIOUS
04-12-2007, 04:36 PM
[quote=Mucky Beats;591393]

arguably?

ok ok!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Mucky Beats
20-12-2007, 10:59 PM
[quote=Microdot;591409]

ok ok!!! :lol::lol::lol:

hehe sort it out mark

ritaheed
21-12-2007, 03:30 PM
coming dwn fae scotland for this....train dwn 2 machester, good bevvy around the town, bounce about like a maddie, go to the afterparty then straight back on the train home.....easy as tht!!! cannae wait, the sets have been wicked!!!

MARK NEENAN
21-12-2007, 08:37 PM
Oh yes coming up with the south west posse with wragg & si the sigh, i can't wait!!

linguo
24-12-2007, 08:00 PM
really looking forwards to this one too!

BRADLEE
27-12-2007, 10:10 PM
I'll be there for sure...No way for me to miss it since I'll already be in the UK. Wish I was playing it...hahah

Mucky Beats
02-01-2008, 06:23 PM
I'll be there for sure...No way for me to miss it since I'll already be in the UK. Wish I was playing it...hahah

thats wicked mate ! be great to meet you ... could maybe a set for you i will let you know soon .

BRADLEE
03-01-2008, 08:58 PM
thats wicked mate ! be great to meet you ... could maybe a set for you i will let you know soon .

Yeah man, will be really nice to meet alot fo the people I've talked to for a while now.

Mucky Beats
10-01-2008, 09:38 PM
Yeah man, will be really nice to meet alot fo the people I've talked to for a while now.

yeh deffo man

Mucky Beats
11-01-2008, 04:28 PM
AFTER PARTY !!!!!!!!

Carry on the Party from the Techno Experiments 1st Birthday Bash with 2 rooms of Techno. Everthing from Minimal Grooves to Pounding Beats!!

@Club Alter Ego
Time: 4:00am - 8:00am
105-107 Princess street

with Djs:

ADE FENTON
MUCKY BEATS

DANNY SPILSBURY

MARK ANDERSON

ORIEL

TREVOR SAVORY

SPENCER TIDSWELL

DANNY LILWALL & TERRA T

DAVE COURCHENE

TICKETS £5 avaliable from:

Techno Experiment @ the Music Box 22nd March 10-4am

or more on the door- £8

Jack
15-01-2008, 11:59 AM
look spot on defo in diary, crew coming up for this one.

Could domeone pm me sean (Ribbz) number lost phone bit ago and need to contact him.

Shame you could'nt do teh 16th feb macky, will work something out in teh future.

Just ave it!

Mucky Beats
16-01-2008, 01:17 PM
look spot on defo in diary, crew coming up for this one.

Could domeone pm me sean (Ribbz) number lost phone bit ago and need to contact him.

Shame you could'nt do teh 16th feb macky, will work something out in teh future.

Just ave it!

will be great to see you up mate ! you lot deffo know how to party ! i've sent ya pm mate.

Mucky Beats
24-01-2008, 02:07 PM
thing are just getting better ! now added to after party CHRIS FINK

he is gunna go b2b with ADE FENTON

Mucky Beats
24-01-2008, 03:33 PM
thing are just getting better ! now added to after party CHRIS FINK

he is gunna go b2b with ADE FENTON

spelling mistake hehe ... its Chris Finke... carnt edit on hear tho

Mucky Beats
01-02-2008, 10:28 AM
hear is links to some hotels in manchester ....

http://www.hotelclub.net/SearchResults.asp?city=Manchester&inYear=2008&inMonth=3&inDay=22&outYear=2008&outMonth=3&outDay=23&x=17&y=5

http://www.holidaycityeurope.com/manchester-50/index.html

kittykorrupt
13-02-2008, 12:55 PM
For buses to the techno experiment please contact:

Leeds - Joe 07828914732
North Wales - Sarah 07836535256

Mucky Beats
19-02-2008, 05:15 PM
getting a massive response for this event looks like all the jam crew are comming up for this aswell as people from all over uk aswell as few from holland !

Mucky Beats
24-02-2008, 11:05 PM
For buses to the techno experiment please contact:

Leeds - Joe 07828914732
North Wales - Sarah 07836535256

if your wanting to get on buses please make sure you text or call soon as spaces going fast for this!

Tiptoe
27-02-2008, 08:06 AM
places non the spazy bus are now filled. quickest it has filled up so far. looking forwards to this got some nice pounders for this.

Mucky Beats
27-02-2008, 04:03 PM
places non the spazy bus are now filled. quickest it has filled up so far. looking forwards to this got some nice pounders for this.

good stuff good to see all the leeds bus full and looking forward to your set

fatcollective
27-02-2008, 04:32 PM
only just realised this is on good friday / bank holiday weekend...wahoooo!!

kittykorrupt
27-02-2008, 08:14 PM
i know got monday off to recover and dont even need to book a day off work :tongue:

Mucky Beats
03-03-2008, 01:07 PM
The Techno Experiment Strikes Again !!! Yet Again The Techno Experiment Polls High With Dj Mag ... Check Out The Access All Areas Feature And We Are In Top 3 Nights In The North For Our Birthday Bash On March 22nd With A Decent Sized Write Up.

Si the Sigh
03-03-2008, 01:23 PM
Nice one! Really looking forward to this... :)

fatcollective
03-03-2008, 01:41 PM
me too, i been really working hard on some diffrent stuff for my live set.....i cant wait to belt it out!!

Miss Saysay
04-03-2008, 11:59 AM
Gonna be goin to this, looks ace! History Of Beltram Set - Yes please!! :cheese:

Welsh
04-03-2008, 10:37 PM
Im goin to be there wooohooooo, roll on the 22nd.

Mucky Beats
05-03-2008, 04:49 PM
Nice one! Really looking forward to this...

be good to see ya again sigh

me too, i been really working hard on some diffrent stuff for my live set.....i cant wait to belt it out!!

looking forward to ya set mate !

Gonna be goin to this, looks ace! History Of Beltram Set - Yes please!!

good to see you coming to this one hun im so looking forward to 2 hours of joey !!!

Im goin to be there wooohooooo, roll on the 22nd.

good stuff see you there

Miss Saysay
05-03-2008, 10:24 PM
good to see you coming to this one hun im so looking forward to 2 hours of joey !!!

Gonna be wicked hearing these tunes played by the man himself!! As you can see, im a huge oldskool techno/r&s fan so this is gonna be ace! :cool: Cannae waaait!

Frank Dogshit
05-03-2008, 11:01 PM
energy flash,start it up,game form,ball park,forklift,rising sun.....

all the bloody hits!

Mucky Beats
07-03-2008, 09:41 AM
Gonna be wicked hearing these tunes played by the man himself!! As you can see, im a huge oldskool techno/r&s fan so this is gonna be ace! :cool: Cannae waaait!

yeh this is deffo a set right up your street this one init!!

energy flash,start it up,game form,ball park,forklift,rising sun.....

all the bloody hits!

too right he is a techno machine hehe! also love...

Mentasm , The Alien Chamber, Code 6

If you goto his disgogs page and just look at how much music he has made is nuts !!!

http://www.discogs.com/artist/Joey+Beltram

WRAGG
07-03-2008, 02:27 PM
Man I'm soo looking forward to this, even got the hotel booked with late checkout so we are not too wounded the day after! Always enjoy a trip up north, always good vibes!

Mucky Beats
10-03-2008, 11:36 AM
Man I'm soo looking forward to this, even got the hotel booked with late checkout so we are not too wounded the day after! Always enjoy a trip up north, always good vibes!

we know all about that trip home mate deffo late check out good idea hehe! looking forward to your and oriels set round 2 !!!

Siege
10-03-2008, 06:39 PM
Looking forward to this.... blessing in disguise with it being on easter weekend,...more time recover:)

Tiptoe
13-03-2008, 01:35 PM
just bought some really nice new stuff specially yesterday. can't wait to drop some of this funky house I got its ace.

Mucky Beats
13-03-2008, 02:14 PM
just bought some really nice new stuff specially yesterday. can't wait to drop some of this funky house I got its ace.

you drop some funky house and we will drop you hahaaha

Microdot
13-03-2008, 08:48 PM
been practising me rave dancin in front of the mirror for this one....

herman
14-03-2008, 12:33 AM
I think the EG vrs Finke face off at this one might be something for the ages shame I can't make it.

Welsh
14-03-2008, 06:10 PM
been practising me rave dancin in front of the mirror for this one....
lol.

Only 8 days left. :D

Mucky Beats
17-03-2008, 09:37 PM
This Event Is Going To Be Out Of This World !!! Ever Sign Is Point Towards Our Biggest Event Yet... Please Make Sure If You Traveling You Get Down B4 12:30 And Get You Name On The Guaranteed Entry List As Is Going To Be Busy One...

Free Membership & Guaranteed Entry Text Name Address To: 07748829612

kittykorrupt
19-03-2008, 11:04 AM
Set times for main room

10 - 11 ribbz & tiptoe
11 - 12 oriel & wragg
12 - 1 ade fenton & mucky beats
1 - 3 joey beltram
3 - 4 chris finke & mark eg

:techno:

Roxy Trip
19-03-2008, 02:13 PM
:rockin: yeeaaahhhhhh joey beltram

just sorted my lift, buzzin'

some decent techno to go and stomp to at last... roll on the weekend.

kai
19-03-2008, 03:42 PM
Mackie - whack me and Focus down on that guaranteed entry list dude - coming over - in need of a night out!!!

kittykorrupt
19-03-2008, 03:58 PM
hi mate i've put you both down. see you sat

oriel :o)

Miss Saysay
20-03-2008, 08:02 PM
Aaaagh hurry up saturday!! :dance:

Cant wait to have a good ole stomp! :biggrin:

Mucky Beats
20-03-2008, 08:39 PM
Aaaagh hurry up saturday!! :dance:

Cant wait to have a good ole stomp! :biggrin:

tell me about carnt wait ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

MorePunkThanFunk
20-03-2008, 10:01 PM
gutted i can't make it to this, without a car it's a mission and a half.

Mucky Beats
21-03-2008, 09:53 PM
One More Sleep And Then Its Our First Birtday And What Better Way Than With ... Atomic Jam Crew And Joey Beltram !

Siege
24-03-2008, 01:06 AM
Had a mint night!;)

Mucky Beats
25-03-2008, 12:43 PM
WHAT A EVENT !! our biggest yet by far !!! what a crowd and atmosphere... thanks to all that made it!!! there are pics all over facebook and myspace... http://www.myspace.com/thetechnoexperiment

bring on may 24th with surgeon hard classics set !!!!

MARK NEENAN
25-03-2008, 05:21 PM
What a lame ass i am! Gutted i didn't make it.
Glad it went well, it looks wicked from the photo's!

WRAGG
25-03-2008, 05:25 PM
Had such a wicked & very drunken night! Thanks to all involved for having me play, really appreciated!!!

Frank Dogshit
25-03-2008, 11:22 PM
missed this,but the afterparty was very good. lovely little venue that and a suprisingly good system

dave and ade fentons sets were belters.

Dave Courchene
26-03-2008, 06:19 PM
Aye was a belting night from start to finish. Cheers for letting whack out my pounders!

Mucky Beats
01-04-2008, 10:20 AM
check out this wicked sideshow of the night
http://www.youtube.com/v/2luVlyk-I_I&hl=en

Tiptoe
01-04-2008, 01:48 PM
reckon there were about 300 in by half ten whilst I was on. by eleven when i was off it was rammed!

278d7e64a374de26f==