Reading V Middlesbrough 1 Dec 15:00
Sunderland V Derby 1 Dec 15:00
Wigan V Man. City 1 Dec 15:00
Aston Villa V Arsenal 1 Dec 17:15
Liverpool V Bolton 2 Dec 15:00
Tottenham V Birmingham 2 Dec 16:00
Man. United V Fulham 3 Dec 20:00
Newcastle V Arsenal 5 Dec 19:45

fairly straight forward fixture list this weekend, nothin that really jumps out, Everton will have a tough game at Fratton Park against Pompey...

Arsenal play their game in hand next week so we'll be hopin that they drop points somewhere, two away fixtures for them, against Villa and Newcastle, can't see them losing at St James' so we'll need Villa to do somin...

United should be alright against Fulham, word is Rooney will be back :)

Insomnia
29-11-2007, 04:20 PM
Well the fact Wenger rested a few during the week will hopefully pay of for us with 3 away fixtures in a week..

Fabregas could be out for the Villa game which aint good but i'd rather that than risk him and make matters worse...

Man Utd should win no probs but will be intresting to see how Bolton get on at Liverpool after there result last week..

Portsmouth v Everton should be a good match to see also...

Frank Dogshit
29-11-2007, 04:26 PM
we got absolutely twatted off villa last night (Although the ref spoiled the game)
hoping we can kick newcastle while there down and win well.

Numeric
29-11-2007, 04:27 PM
will be very suprised if you don't beat Newcastle mate...

phantomdj
30-11-2007, 12:56 PM
stats on liverpool

2. Unbeaten in 14 league matches; won seven and drawn seven since losing 1-0, away to Fulham on 5 May.

3. One of two remaining unbeaten clubs in the Premier League; the other is Arsenal, and one of six Premier League clubs still holding an unbeaten home record.

4. Conceded an unequalled six Premier League goals this season, at one every 195 minutes (three hours 15 minutes) on average.

5. Drawn six Premier League games; only Fulham have finished level more often - seven times.

6. Dropped 12 Premier League points; only Arsenal have dropped fewer - six.

7. Conceded the opening goal in only one Premier League match this season - fewer than any other club; the 1-2 victory at Everton on 20 October.

8. Picked up just 17 cards in Premier League competition this term - all yellow. Only Everton have been shown fewer; 14 (two red, 12 yellow).

9. Kept eight clean sheets in this Premier League season; as have Manchester United and Chelsea - no club has kept more. Also, been involved in three goalless draws in the highest league; only Portsmouth can match that.

Microdot
30-11-2007, 02:21 PM
stats on liverpool

2. Unbeaten in 14 league matches; won seven and drawn seven since losing 1-0, away to Fulham on 5 May.

3. One of two remaining unbeaten clubs in the Premier League; the other is Arsenal, and one of six Premier League clubs still holding an unbeaten home record.

4. Conceded an unequalled six Premier League goals this season, at one every 195 minutes (three hours 15 minutes) on average.

5. Drawn six Premier League games; only Fulham have finished level more often - seven times.

7. Conceded the opening goal in only one Premier League match this season - fewer than any other club; the 1-2 victory at Everton on 20 October.

8. Picked up just 17 cards in Premier League competition this term - all yellow. Only Everton have been shown fewer; 14 (two red, 12 yellow).

9. Kept eight clean sheets in this Premier League season; as have Manchester United and Chelsea - no club has kept more. Also, been involved in three goalless draws in the highest league; only Portsmouth can match that.

so what. no one gives a shitt.

Traxx
30-11-2007, 07:40 PM
Give it a rest would you. Goin the bolton game on sunday. Hope its a good game.

Will
01-12-2007, 04:50 PM
stats on liverpool

It says Liverpool drew 7 times under one, and then 6 times under five! Something not quite right there...

Frank Dogshit
01-12-2007, 07:42 PM
will be very suprised if you don't beat Newcastle mate...

spot on there gaz mate.....absolutely hammered them in the 2nd half today.

newcastles defence really is woeful, there were times when we were cueing up for a pop at shay givens goal.

all hail santa cruz,he had a fantastic game today.

Insomnia
02-12-2007, 02:38 AM
Well we seen of Villa today thankfully..

It wasn't the best of starts but we sorted it out before half time and i thought we would of added a couple more in the second half..

Still i'm chuffed 3 points in the bag.....

Spacehopper
02-12-2007, 12:52 PM
what game is on setanta today?

Esox Lucius
02-12-2007, 03:03 PM
Well we seen of Villa today thankfully..

It wasn't the best of starts but we sorted it out before half time and i thought we would of added a couple more in the second half..

Still i'm chuffed 3 points in the bag.....

villa should have had you off, very unlucky.

Numeric
02-12-2007, 03:42 PM
spot on there gaz mate.....absolutely hammered them in the 2nd half today.

newcastles defence really is woeful, there were times when we were cueing up for a pop at shay givens goal.

all hail santa cruz,he had a fantastic game today.

aye man good result for you lot, Bentley raked in some points on the fantasy league :)

Microdot
02-12-2007, 04:05 PM
stats on liverpool

one thing this does show is that the sc***ers are more consistent this season than in recent years.
that suggests they could finally be serious title contenders.

I'd still bet me grandma that they won't win it though.

why does your list start on number 2 btw?
shouldn't lists begin with a 1?

phantomdj
03-12-2007, 07:53 AM
i just pasted from bbc...

must have missed it...

liverpool 3rd and climbing...

DJ RE:HAB
03-12-2007, 12:51 PM
Alright performance again from us. Not our best, but it goes to show now which has always been said about prem league champs is even when your not playing that well still coming away with a win is a sign of championship contenders.

Its gonna be a great season.

Esox Lucius
03-12-2007, 01:22 PM
lol

Insomnia
03-12-2007, 01:35 PM
Chelsea are the form team at the minute with 5 wins out there last six games..

Hopefully they'll have a bad spell again soon...

03-12-2007, 02:29 PM
aye chelsea are doing alreet, scraped there result at the weekend tho.

Have to see how the fair in January when they lose, Drogba, Essien, Mikel etc to the African Nations.

french_og
03-12-2007, 03:02 PM
Drogba will be their biggest loss, he was brilliant on saturday. Maybe they can get Shevchenco firing by then.... That Pizarro is a good player also but has not had a lot of chances so far. I think the big four are there to stay from now.

Microdot
03-12-2007, 05:23 PM
chelsea should have the players to cope with losing most of their africans. I'd imagine shevchenko will come good sooner or later.
not so sure if they'll cope as well with losing Essien.
maybe they'll have to go back to jose's way of playing for a few weeks.

Insomnia
03-12-2007, 10:10 PM
Ronaldo 2 Fulham 0

He seems to be on form of late....

Numeric
03-12-2007, 11:47 PM
cristiano is playing well at the moment, good win for united tonight but we should have scored way more goals, tevez, rooney and saha all missed chances...

anderson was class again...

Richierush
04-12-2007, 12:16 AM
you could tell rooney had just came back,ronaldo was good but didnt think he had the best game tonite,should have had that penalty was poor decision to book him for divin

Numeric
04-12-2007, 12:19 AM
dunno mate it looked like he went down easy to me, thought the booking was the right decision...

Richierush
04-12-2007, 12:21 AM
he took the ball past the keeper,he didnt even look like he was playin the ball,if it was anyone else accept ronaldo it probably would have been a pen

french_og
04-12-2007, 07:37 AM
Definate penalty, even if there was not much contact the fact Ronaldo had to jump out the way to stop himself from being clattered as the keeper was no where near the ball means it is a penalty. Thought the ref Styles was auful. Think thet said on Sentana that that is the 13th time Ronaldo has scored two goals in a match for Utd but never scored a hatrick.

Microdot
04-12-2007, 02:09 PM
deffo a penalty....

the missus had taped the game for me so, when I got home, I checked it out and I reckon it was stonewall.

not saying Ronaldo dived but, why don't refs ever book the striker for diving AND award a penalty?
in last night's case, he obviously thought Ronnie dived but, surely it was still obviously a pen from where he was stood.
so, if the player is fouled, but makes the most of it with a theatrical dive, the correct decision must be to 1) book the striker for diving, 2) send the keeper off for the proffesional foul and 3) give the pen.

04-12-2007, 02:55 PM
i aint seen it, but the papers seem to think it was a peno.

I mean if its a foul its a foul i dunno why players have to exagerate some tackles.. Times like the one your going on about it works against them.

Numeric
05-12-2007, 11:09 AM
Newcastle vs Arsenal tonight, i'll be watchin, cheerin on the toon :lol:

Insomnia
05-12-2007, 11:21 AM
Aye man i bet you will! :lol:

Well hopefully we'll add to Newcastle's misery of late and take the 3 points..

Van Persie was maybe playing but looks more likely to be back at the wkend..

Numeric
05-12-2007, 11:24 AM
Big Sam needs a result tonight, and Arsenal have a few players out, anything's possible...

me mate who watched the game against Villa though said Arsenal were class and played some really good football...

Insomnia
05-12-2007, 11:34 AM
me mate who watched the game against Villa though said Arsenal were class and played some really good football...

First half they were on fire, weren't quite the same after the break though and Villa were unlucky not to level....

There's speculation big Sam will get the bullet tonight if Newcastle lose , i cant quite see that happening though...

basslinejunkie
05-12-2007, 12:58 PM
ive a feeling for a draw tonight

Numeric
05-12-2007, 01:06 PM
that would be nice...

Arsenal without Hleb, Flamini and Fabregas apparently

Microdot
05-12-2007, 01:19 PM
ive a feeling for a draw tonight

that'd be nice, but I've got a feeling newcastle win get spanked.

my guess is 3-0 to the gooners.

Will
05-12-2007, 03:01 PM
That'd be nice, 3-0 to us...

Insomnia
05-12-2007, 04:46 PM
Aye i would take 0-3 for sure...

We done well without Fabregas at the wkend so hopefully we'll manage again..

Numeric
05-12-2007, 08:04 PM
Arsenal have taken the lead early, awesome take from Adebayor, Newcastle had a chance to equalise straight away but the header went just wide...

toon have played well thus far to be fair but they look so vulnerable when Arsenal break...

Esox Lucius
05-12-2007, 08:37 PM
****in hell missed peno there for us, should have zenit here though

Insomnia
05-12-2007, 09:08 PM
Was a good start for us and a well taken goal..

Our defense has looked rather dodgy at times though..

Numeric
05-12-2007, 09:12 PM
Newcastle have equalised :)

Insomnia
05-12-2007, 09:15 PM
It was coming mate..

We need to sort this out, start by taking Eduardo of the pitch...

Numeric
05-12-2007, 09:45 PM
1-1 it finished

didn't see much of the first half but Newcastle battled very hard and were well worthy of the draw...

game on for the prem

Insomnia
05-12-2007, 09:47 PM
I'll take a point, it could of been worse...

We were hanging on at the end there and some desperate defending...

Looking forward to the return of Fabregas and Van Persie...

Numeric
05-12-2007, 09:52 PM
Smithy man of the match, what a legend :cheese:

french_og
06-12-2007, 06:06 AM
I thought the refereeing performance was the best i have seen this season.

Good battling display from Newcastle but what a goal from Adebayor.

278d7e64a374de26f==