PDA

View Full Version : Christian wagner, Records - PLEASE READ

christian wagner
02-12-2007, 05:49 PM
As posted here - http://www.blackoutaudio.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=53266&page=7

Hi all concerned.....

ALL records have now been sent, iv posted them all apart from 1 yesterday. i made a serious **** up, and hell dont i know it!! It was me being lame and because i didnt say anyhting in the first place about iv bought it all on myself. i deserve all i get thats for sure. I dio have reasons for why i didnt post them, but there not really valid now, and theres no point explaining at this point. all them records will arrive with there rightfull owners by wednesday at least - aprrt from the ones going overseas i assume.

As iv said in this forum, i will at some poiint, when i have more funds, refund everyone fully. thats the right thing to do and i know it is.

i will happily give you my address and telephone number if you need them, though i hope it doesnt come to that at all.

I know that no-one now trusts what i say now, and i wouldnt either, who would?! but what im typing here is the gods honest truth, iv got the recipts, buit i cant scan them in cos i have no scanner, and the only camera i have isn't digital, so thats no use.

i swear to god almighty i never posted that up on that squat juice forum, i have a few ideas of who it can be - probs the same plokker leaving me missed calls and answer phone messages on a witheld number.
i cant even remember joining in all honesty.

As said erlier - theres not much more i can say apart from all this. and untill the records arrive the thread is going to continue and continue untill god knows what. i aint gonna ask you to lock it, as people are entitled to there own opinions, but please can i ask you to consider what iv told you in this message?

Andy

(thats my real name - christian wagner - long story, and its not that intresting anyway)

xes
02-12-2007, 06:06 PM
I'll lock it when people get their tunes.

Why did you tell people that you had posted them,when you hadn't? The truth goes a f*cking long way sometimes.

christian wagner
02-12-2007, 06:32 PM
I'll lock it when people get their tunes.

Why did you tell people that you had posted them,when you hadn't? The truth goes a f*cking long way sometimes.

I was always gonna send them, but for 1 reason or another i didnt, and i paniced, and i acted a twat in a nutshell.

278d7e64a374de26f==