PDA

View Full Version : Mourinho To Barca?

Numeric
05-12-2007, 02:19 PM
word is Jose Mourinho could reportedly snub the chance to coach England in favour of a move to Barcelona...

the former Chelsea boss has been heavily linked with the vacant England post ever since Steve McClaren was sacked from his position, but reports emerging from Spain suggest he could instead opt for a return to club management...

according to El Mundo Deportivo, two of Mourinho's assistants at Chelsea - Silvino deAlmeida Louro and Brito - have been regulars at the Nou Camp in recent weeks, whilst current Barca boss Frank Rijkaard is under pressure after a stuttering campaign so far...

should Rijkaard leave at the end of the season, Mourinho is the strong fans' favourite to take control and given he's unattached, the Catalan giants are keen to make him a lucrative offer...

DJ RE:HAB
05-12-2007, 02:34 PM
I dunno about this

i was just reading sky sports they said that a deal has been agreed to take ronaldinho to chelski in january.Reports are that ronny will be on 7.1 million a year if he signs... But barca might be reluctant to let him go until the end of the season...

Insomnia
05-12-2007, 04:40 PM
It wouldn't surprise me if he went to Barcelona to be honest, in the past he said he rather manage in club football till he gets older..

You cant ask for much better than to be the Barcelona boss...

basslinejunkie
11-12-2007, 04:12 PM
barca or ac milan he'l manage.

Numeric
11-12-2007, 05:10 PM
he confirmed that he's not interested in the England job anyway...

Spacehopper
11-12-2007, 06:00 PM
fabio capello it looks like

Will
12-12-2007, 04:09 PM
He'll do! Probably the best choice anyway.

278d7e64a374de26f==