PDA

View Full Version : Sir Alex on Anderson

Numeric
06-12-2007, 09:44 AM
"Anderson has been absolutely superb. The boy has definitely got something special. There was an urgency to get him once we'd scouted him, even though he'd broken his leg and had been out for four or five months," the United boss told The Daily Telegraph...

"The reports we were getting were saying that he was the best young player in the world. At the time, I was saying, 'For God's sake, let's calm down a bit here.' I knew he had real potential, but I didn't want to put labels on him like that. But we've been delighted with him and he has proven himself to be a true central midfield player.

"He can tackle, he's lightning quick, he's brave and he can pass the ball. What he's got to prove is his goalscoring ability because that's something that Scholesy has always given us."

Anderson, a summer signing from Porto, excelled in the recent 2-2 draw against Arsenal, with Ferguson claiming that he outplayed Fabregas during their midfield clash :)

"Fabregas is going through a golden period at Arsenal, but I thought Anderson dominated that position."

DJ RE:HAB
06-12-2007, 11:13 AM
Point being what.

06-12-2007, 11:14 AM
Fergie says hes good... So must be...

He aint exactly gonna say hes shit is he...

Frank Dogshit
06-12-2007, 12:35 PM
still not as good as tugay....

Microdot
06-12-2007, 12:47 PM
still not as good as tugay....

:laughing:

Numeric
06-12-2007, 12:58 PM
if Anderson starts scoring goals and continues to perform the way he has there's every possibility he can become the best midfielder in Prem...

Microdot
06-12-2007, 01:22 PM
if Anderson starts scoring goals and continues to perform the way he has there's every possibility he can become the best midfielder in Prem...

definitely looks to have potential.

dan the acid man
06-12-2007, 01:25 PM
I like the way you always call him Sir alex:lol:

06-12-2007, 01:42 PM

**Ahem**

Kleberson ring any bells...

Frank Dogshit
06-12-2007, 01:49 PM
:laughing:

tugays in another league to this worm jon.....and you know it!

bet andersons still not showin em how its done at 37. :)

Frank Dogshit
06-12-2007, 01:51 PM
aye and less of that 'sir' business please....

anyone can get a knighthood thesedays

Numeric
06-12-2007, 01:55 PM
**Ahem**

Kleberson ring any bells...

mate, Kleberson didn't perform fixture after fixture and keep his place in the starting line-up, Anderson has been consistent for the past few weeks now and looks to have become a vital part of the midfield, Scholes will have a job gettin back in the way Anderson is performing...

Numeric
06-12-2007, 01:57 PM
show respect for the great man, if anyone ever deserved a knighthood it's Sir Alex :)

basslinejunkie
06-12-2007, 04:41 PM
mate, Kleberson didn't perform fixture after fixture and keep his place in the starting line-up, Anderson has been consistent for the past few weeks now and looks to have become a vital part of the midfield, Scholes will have a job gettin back in the way Anderson is performing...

consisent for a couple of weeks eh??? wow,he must be the dogs!!!!.......................................... .....

Numeric
06-12-2007, 04:43 PM
ok, a couple of months, since scholes has been injured, basically since he got his chance in the first team, that good enough for you?

Will
06-12-2007, 05:32 PM
He's good, but not as good as Fabregas.

Microdot
06-12-2007, 06:18 PM
He's good, but not as good as Fabregas.

Fabregas is the best central midfielder in the league.

it's prolly too early to say if Anderson is as good, but if he comes close then I'll be more than happy.

nick_anarchy
06-12-2007, 07:21 PM
Fabregas is the best central midfielder in the league.

it's prolly too early to say if Anderson is as good, but if he comes close then I'll be more than happy.

100% correct fabregas is out of this world !!

if anderson can play anything like fab within his 1st season in the prem & at utd then he will be something ... remember it took fab a while to settle in but anderson is defo one to watch ...

hes only 19 and coming to a harder league than porto it will be a big change but if he is goodenough then he wont have a problem

lets judge him at the end of the season ;)

Insomnia
06-12-2007, 10:04 PM
I'm just hoping we can hang onto Fabregas for as long as possible..

That wont be easy with Barcelona and R.Madrid sniffing around all the time though..

french_og
07-12-2007, 09:31 AM
I think Fabregas will stay at Arsenal as long as Wenger is there.

278d7e64a374de26f==