Reading V Liverpool 17.15pm

Sun 9th

M'boro v Arsenal 13.30pm
Bolton v Wigan
Spurs v Man City
Blackburn v West Ham 16.00pm

Insomnia
07-12-2007, 11:50 AM
A few injurys ahead of our game away to M'boro...

Saying that i'd hope we're still strong enough on the day to take the 3points...

Looks like wins are most likely for Chelsea, Man Utd and Liverpool....

basslinejunkie
07-12-2007, 12:30 PM
il say 2-0 to liverpool,we need to keep this run going.

DJ RE:HAB
07-12-2007, 02:06 PM
Aye agree with ya mate, thing is hes talking about playing carra. Now normally id say yer ok go with it.. But carra's 1 yellow away from a banning, which will come into effect against the scum.

Surely he wont risk the chance of picking up a card in the reading game and slot hobbs or somebody else in there.

Bit risky for me.

Numeric
07-12-2007, 02:31 PM
looks like maximum points for the top four this weekend, although 'Boro against Arsenal will be interesting after the result wednesday night...

can't see Reading keepin the kopites out, they were inept against Arsenal a few weeks back, but who knows...

Numeric
07-12-2007, 02:36 PM
Villa vs Portsmouth will be a good game...

Insomnia
07-12-2007, 04:00 PM
'Boro against Arsenal will be interesting after the result wednesday night...

Hopefully we'll of learnt a few things from Wednesday night esp Adebayor who after he scored seemed not to be in the game...

We're missing key players but that is no excuse, M'boro are nowt special and if we wont to maintain top spot we have to win this...

Insomnia
07-12-2007, 04:04 PM
Villa vs Portsmouth will be a good game...

I'll be watching this on sky 2moro, wonder if there will be any goals..

I think the last 3 games Portsmouth have played have been 0-0...

Numeric
07-12-2007, 04:10 PM
that's good for me, had james as my keeper in the fantasy league for a few weeks now...

Ashley
08-12-2007, 10:58 AM
Sat 8th Dec

Aston Villa v Portsmouth 12.45pm
Chelsea v Sunderland
Everton v Fulham
Man Utd v Derby
Newcastle v Birmingham
Reading V Liverpool 17.15pm

Sun 9th

M'boro v Arsenal 13.30pm
Bolton v Wigan
Spurs v Man City
Blackburn v West Ham 16.00pm

Your scottish boy what ya playing at :xtongue: :lol:

Insomnia
08-12-2007, 03:12 PM
Your scottish boy what ya playing at :xtongue: :lol:

:lol:

True yes, though i grew up in England and supported Arsenal since i was 7, wouldn't have it any other way! :xcool:

dan the acid man
08-12-2007, 05:39 PM
Just got back from seeing our match called off after 28 sodding minutes due to a waterlogged pitch.

Yeah it was bad, but it was no worse than when they kicked off, so why bother to start with:hissyfit:

Numeric
08-12-2007, 08:39 PM
how you feelin kopites? :lol:

Ashley
09-12-2007, 11:42 AM
Oh dear Liverpool 3-1

Esox Lucius
09-12-2007, 12:37 PM
lol lets all laugh at liverpool, looked proper title contenders there yesterday.

nice win for the blues, yakubu hat trick.

Numeric
09-12-2007, 02:00 PM
i watched the Reading vs Liverpool game and it was first class entertainment, Rafa is off his rocker, subbing your two best players in Torres and Gerrard whilst you're trying to get back into a game is lunacy, it was great :lol:

gonna be an interesting week for Liverpool, could easily be three defeats in a row :)

United did alright, good win but Cristiano took a dive for the pen, and then denied Tevez his hat-trick by taking it himself...

Tevez's second goal was class :)

Microdot
09-12-2007, 02:09 PM
middlesborough vs arsenal live stream on now

http://www.lencstream.com/stream.php

Numeric
09-12-2007, 02:32 PM
Arsenal are one down to the smoggies :)

long way to go in the match yet though...

nick_anarchy
09-12-2007, 02:37 PM
rafa gave up yesterday he aint got a clue !! he said he only plays 1 game at a time then takes gerrard off with 20 mins to go and cara off and says he needs gerrard for tuesday and cara for the utd game so where is this * take one game at a time * come in to it ? he dont half chat shit !! why give up when 3 points were needed ??? proper title contenders haha

**** me Tevez golf swing for his 1st goal was class !! hahaha hes one lucky sod he got a 2nd chance tho

Anderson was class once again his football brain is some what like scholes so if he carrys on with his form hes goin to be one hell of a world class player !!

nick_anarchy
09-12-2007, 02:38 PM
Arsenal are one down to the smoggies :)

long way to go in the match yet though...

i cant see arsenal NOT scoring so

Numeric
09-12-2007, 03:05 PM
apparently 'Boro are the better side goin from what it says on the updates...

Numeric
09-12-2007, 03:33 PM
Arsenal have equalised but they're already deep into injury time...

Numeric
09-12-2007, 03:38 PM
oh shit 'Boro scored again :lol:

2-1 what a result

a great weekend of football is must be said :cheese:

Microdot
09-12-2007, 03:46 PM
arsenal looked a shadow of themselves in that game.
boro deserved all 3 points and it could have been worse had they not missed a sitter at 1-0

Insomnia
09-12-2007, 09:25 PM
Not alot i can say, poor performance and terrible result...

Going to have to get things back on track for next weeks visit of Chelsea...

Numeric
09-12-2007, 10:30 PM
just watched the highlights and 'Boro played well, could have easily spanked Arsenal much harder...

Eboue is a c**t, two red card offenses that went went unpunished...

Insomnia
09-12-2007, 11:06 PM
What do you think of the Ronaldo incident, penalty??

dan the acid man
10-12-2007, 12:51 AM
What do you think of the Ronaldo incident, penalty??

no way was that a penalty, you often see players leaving a trailing leg to gain one, but he had to stick his leg out away from his body at an angle he wouldn't have done if he wasn't looking to make contact.

If that makes sense

Numeric
10-12-2007, 09:13 AM
aye Cristiano let himself down again, he played for the pen but took it really well, even though he should have left it for Tevs...

Insomnia
10-12-2007, 10:46 AM
Aye he did that i agree, thought Tevez would of stepped up also as he was on a hat-trick....

Numeric
10-12-2007, 10:58 AM
Cristiano is the penalty taker so he had the authority, but still, i think he was out of order...

was well please with Arsenal droppin points yesterday though, especially as Sir Alex predicted that it would happen just days before, legend :cheese:

Insomnia
10-12-2007, 11:09 AM
was well please with Arsenal droppin points yesterday though, especially as Sir Alex predicted that it would happen just days before, legend :cheese:

I'm sure you were bud! :lol:

We were poor yesterday and it showed we missed players such as Fabregas and Hleb in mid-field..

Hopefully we'll put this behind us though, no point on dwelling on it....

10-12-2007, 12:34 PM
Liverpool were sh*te.

Crouch and Voronin are just no good, john arne Riise has been living on his reputation for a long time and Sissoko well if the reports are true that inter want him for £10 million then good riddance. He aint played a boss game since that Barcelona in the champs league.

Mascherano was the only player trying. Laughable...

Benitez got it wrong again and throwin in the towel like he did with 20 mins to go is just gay. He says he only concentrates on one game at a time well we were still playing and he was thinking about tuesdays game.

Dissappointing on the whole, very dissappointing.

Anyhow its done now look forward and hope the manager and the players get it together for this next big week.

Anyhow utd done well, closed the gap on the arse and widened it from us.

But seems ironic last week everyone was saying ronaldo dont dive anymore and no sooner is that said hes at it again...

phantomdj
10-12-2007, 12:48 PM
so liverpool lose one game and they are no longer contenders...

haha... such short memories...

no wonder the governments throughout history are able to fool the masses with the same falsehoods...

you forget one day to the next.

ronaldo will always be a diver .... liverpool were crap...

but i hope they stuff united next week..

Numeric
10-12-2007, 12:55 PM
Liverpool were never title contenders to begin with me old mucka :lol:

10-12-2007, 12:59 PM
Liverpool were never title contenders to begin with me old mucka :lol:

I wouldnt say that just yet mate.

I said we were poor..

When we beat you on sunday and win our game in hand we will be above you on goal difference..

So dont count us out just yet lad, its only december.

Numeric
10-12-2007, 01:33 PM
Liverpool are due a result against United at Anfield in the league, it's been five years afterall, they're gonna need to play a lot better than they did on saturday though...

basslinejunkie
10-12-2007, 01:36 PM
we didnt play that badly,ive seen us play far worse.we just got done on the break

10-12-2007, 02:12 PM
ive seen us play worse and still win...

The fact is in my eyes some of them players arent good enough for our team...

Riise, Sissoko, Crouch (at times) and Voronin arent no were near good enough to grace the shirt of Liverpool.

Crouchy may get the nod ahead of them all, but when he plays shit, he plays really shit.

Esox Lucius
10-12-2007, 02:29 PM
nah your just shit, your gaffer is shit and you honestly think you are good, it's like a mental illness all kopites have.

Numeric
10-12-2007, 02:30 PM
:lol:

10-12-2007, 02:35 PM
Well the gaffa credentials go alot further than David Moyes. So when Mr Moyes matches or beats rafa come back knocking then John.

That does remind me, when is it the ginger pubes disciplinary hearing anyway.

Esox Lucius
10-12-2007, 02:44 PM
if moyes was at liverpool and had the coin rafa does i would put money on him being a better gaffer in the league. rafa is a good european gaffer but he is useless in the prem.

nick_anarchy
10-12-2007, 05:52 PM
liverpool are always classed as a top 4 team never do anyone really say they will go out and win the prem this season etc .... where utd , chelsea & aresenal always get them comments made . You may be able to push till the end but you aint there of there abouts anymore gone are the 70's & 80's where them comments were made and you were 1st or 2nd

as ppl have said you are a good euro squad but in the prem nar on your day you can beat anyone but how often do them days come ?? yes you have lost only 1 game so far and ? we have lost 2 and still above you

french_og
10-12-2007, 09:34 PM
Liverpool should be going out and thrashing teams like Reading and play positive attacking football espeically after the run of results they have but he played Sissoko and Mascherano in the midfield who are about the most defensive midfielders you could possibly find in world football. The negative side of his management really lets him down as a manager.

11-12-2007, 09:50 AM
liverpool are always classed as a top 4 team never do anyone really say they will go out and win the prem this season etc .... where utd , chelsea & aresenal always get them comments made . You may be able to push till the end but you aint there of there abouts anymore gone are the 70's & 80's where them comments were made and you were 1st or 2nd

as ppl have said you are a good euro squad but in the prem nar on your day you can beat anyone but how often do them days come ?? yes you have lost only 1 game so far and ? we have lost 2 and still above you

Possibly because we do finish in the top 4 more often than not.

The squad this year is alot better and theres more depth, i would say the bench players we have are some of the strongest if not the strongest in the prem.

Its easy for you to jump on the bandwagon mate, but after your performances of late, i would say that your squad being young and naieve, (eboue) to name but one, i reckon theres not a chance in hell you will still be contending at the end of the season. Plus African Nations is on its way also.

Esox Lucius
11-12-2007, 09:59 AM
he's a united fan soft lad.

basslinejunkie
11-12-2007, 10:38 AM
hahaha

11-12-2007, 10:39 AM
bollox....

hahaha

Will
11-12-2007, 04:34 PM
Yeah and you just worry about Liverpool, anyway, Arsenal are still top of the league, in every cup and in no danger of going out of any. Plus we have plenty of money to spend in January.

Numeric
11-12-2007, 05:11 PM
no danger or going out of any? Blackburn will own your youngsters in the Carling Cup...

278d7e64a374de26f==