PDA

View Full Version : Techno in Barcelona

RDR
08-12-2007, 08:53 AM
Hi folks

Im going to barcelona on the 14th until the 16th, can anyone recommend me any clubs or places to visit perhaps?

Or are there any BOA heads who live there perhaps, or know someone i can hook up with out there?

Cheers!

force
08-12-2007, 12:42 PM
Doesn't Becka and Agent Orange live out there now?

Think they do ya know

Frank Dogshit
08-12-2007, 02:45 PM
Hi folks

Im going to barcelona on the 14th until the 16th, can anyone recommend me any clubs or places to visit perhaps?

Or are there any BOA heads who live there perhaps, or know someone i can hook up with out there?

Cheers!

http://www.clubbingspain.com/eventos.php

best website for club listings there mate.....

Razzamatazz on the weekends id say....or go check out 'la cova' its about 20 minutes outside barcelona but really well worth the visit. Top stuff on every weekend and its a venue built into the side of a cove.

Saying that you cant really go wrong in barcelona club wise,there all class.

Trip Head
08-12-2007, 04:53 PM
Yeh as said above Barcelona is top for Techno clubs, definetly check out La Cova. Expect a lot of schranz

RDR
08-12-2007, 06:07 PM
Yeh as said above Barcelona is top for Techno clubs, definetly check out La Cova. Expect a lot of schranz

Oh GREAT.

stjohn
08-12-2007, 06:44 PM
check out Moog, just beside Las Ramblas, always a bit of techno banging away in there! City Hall just off Plaza Cataluna is good too! If you are into a superclub or have a few tastes to cater for, suss out whast going on in Razz Me Tazz at that time.

hmm what else...

oh yea.. Fellini round the corner from moog. and theres another one beside fellini that i cant remember the name. Jaysus theyre spoiled for choice arent they?

maily
08-12-2007, 07:33 PM
check out Moog

+1 what a place

http://www.masimas.com/moog/movie.html

herman
10-12-2007, 11:21 AM
Depending on line up Moog,City Hall,Apollo,Razzmatazz/Loft are all worth checking within the city (as others have said its just the tip of the iceberg though) if your prepared to travel a bit then Blau , La Cova and Florida 135 are all worth a visit also.

278d7e64a374de26f==