PDA

View Full Version : Oh ****....PC's ****ed

DJ Corbzy
08-12-2003, 12:23 AM
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Having a shit load of probs with my pc at the mo...

For some reason it wont allow me to sign into my msn messenger, hotmail account and numerous other password protected software...

Also my Norton ****ed up and I had to uninstall it and now I dont know how to get it back up....also I think I may have a virus because a lot of programs including windows programs even when not connected to the net, just crash and give me an error report etc etc

Please help me! :!:

Carl
08-12-2003, 12:54 AM
corbz mate - have you tried signing in using windows messenger?

EmotionComplex
08-12-2003, 06:17 AM
i think its time to format your pc mate, you could download programs like norton anti virus and adaware to remove most of the suspect shit but it sounds like its got to the point were a format is both quicker and more reliable, my pc gets a format about every 6-8 months these days.

dan the acid man
08-12-2003, 01:43 PM
definetely needs formatting but before you do that download avg anti virus from grisoft, they do a free version where you put in your e-mail address and they send you a serial number, i find it works better than norton.

dan the acid man
08-12-2003, 01:44 PM
ooops sorry, you cant access your e-mails can you :doh: :doh:

DJ Corbzy
08-12-2003, 06:03 PM
i think its time to format your pc mate, you could download programs like norton anti virus and adaware to remove most of the suspect shit but it sounds like its got to the point were a format is both quicker and more reliable, my pc gets a format about every 6-8 months these days.

how do I go about formatting my pc?

also i can sign up for that grisoft...i have another e-mail account that works, but its just my hotmail is my primary account and i cant get it to link from freeserve... :cry:

278d7e64a374de26f==