PDA

View Full Version : Ye Olde SUF, Route, Organgrinder etc.

APC
10-12-2007, 12:29 AM
Hello,

I'm after samples of early tunes from SUF, Routemaster, Smitten, Organgrinder, Cluster and the like. I got into buying vinyl quite late so missed out on a lot of tunes and can't find much in the way of samples of older stuff. I don't think I've even heard an Organgrinder tune. Does anyone have any old tunes on their comps or know of any sites with vintage stuff on? I've looked through the Truelove website but there are lots of gaps in the older stuff.

PS: What I Want For Christmas: Another release from KSS please. Thanks.

rhythmtech
10-12-2007, 02:49 AM
Hello,

I'm after samples of early tunes from SUF, Routemaster, Smitten, Organgrinder, Cluster and the like. I got into buying vinyl quite late so missed out on a lot of tunes and can't find much in the way of samples of older stuff. I don't think I've even heard an Organgrinder tune. Does anyone have any old tunes on their comps or know of any sites with vintage stuff on? I've looked through the Truelove website but there are lots of gaps in the older stuff.

PS: What I Want For Christmas: Another release from KSS please. Thanks.

just got to trackitdown and beatport.. hey have all the old stuff.. and djdownloads

Si the Sigh
10-12-2007, 07:59 AM
All the Organgrinder releases are great IMO. Routemaster is the daddy of acid techno labels and all releases are utterly essential. Most early SUF releases you can find samples of @ Truelove.co.uk

dirrrti
10-12-2007, 11:55 PM
~ Edited due to content ~

278d7e64a374de26f==