FC Porto v Besiktas 19.45
Marseille v Liverpool 19.45

Group B
Chelsea v Valencia 19.45
Schalke 04 v Rosenborg 19.45

Group C
Olympiakos v Werder 19.45
Real Madrid v Lazio 19.45

the Liverpool game is what i'll be watchin tonight, Marseille dominated in the Anfield fixture, lets hope they can put in a good performnace tonight and send the kopites crashin out of the Champions League :lol:

DJ RE:HAB
11-12-2007, 12:35 PM
Theres a possibility that might happen.

But theres an even bigger possibility some of your tame fans will have the shit kicked out of them again...

And theres defo some shit needed to be kicked out of them, a whole load.

More blood and carnage please...

Numeric
11-12-2007, 12:45 PM
that's tomorrow night, lets not get ahead of ourselves, tonight is when your fans will be making the trip home from France knowing that their season is as good as finished :lol:

Esox Lucius
11-12-2007, 01:03 PM

But theres an even bigger possibility some of your tame fans will have the shit kicked out of them again...

aye your fans know about blood and kicking, it might be 39 frogs tonight.

96WE

Esox Lucius
11-12-2007, 01:05 PM
I hope liverpool go out but I reckon they will scrape it.

gonna be watching the chelsea game though on itv4 i reckon. prob flick through.

Microdot
11-12-2007, 01:16 PM

from what I can gather, the Red Army are saving their energy for knocking shite out of the bin scavenging vermin at anfailed on sunday.....

Numeric
11-12-2007, 08:42 PM
half time and liverpool are winnin 0-2, Gerrard penalty and a good take from Torres early on, fairly shit all round thus far :lol:

Esox Lucius
11-12-2007, 08:59 PM
dirkhead just got the 3rd, fair play playing well, better than the boring chelski game.

Numeric
11-12-2007, 09:02 PM
what a load of gash

Insomnia
11-12-2007, 09:08 PM
Liverpool doing well so far the night, Chelsea game aint all that though...

french_og
12-12-2007, 12:23 AM
Liverpool probably played close to their strongest starting 11 tonight which is why they played well and won well. Torres was class. I thint he Midfield they played was the bestg four and the best balanced midfield.

Numeric
12-12-2007, 09:04 AM
United will have to be at their best on sunday bit i'm confident that we will take the three points from Anfield...

12-12-2007, 09:27 AM
Good result... Marseille were outclassed completely, there not a great side.
But its a nightmare of a stadium to go to and come away with a win, considering the amount of pressure that has been on the rafa the gaffa's back.

So well in lads, get a good days rest and back at for united on sunday..

Numeric
12-12-2007, 10:20 AM
Marseille did look shit :lol:

Esox Lucius
12-12-2007, 10:37 AM
shite will get their arse kicked at the weekend like.

12-12-2007, 10:43 AM
Coz we made em look shit, but overall there still a difficult side to beat @ home.

There ground is one of the most initimidating in Europe to play at.

We'll make you look shit aswell at the weekend... :)

Numeric
12-12-2007, 10:49 AM
if United play to their potential then we'll not have any bother...

Insomnia
12-12-2007, 10:57 AM
It'll make for a belter of a game on Sunday and surely Torres has got to start...

Numeric
12-12-2007, 10:58 AM
tonights fixtures

Group E
Barcelona v VfB Stuttgart 19.45
Rangers v Lyon 19.45

Group F
Roma v Man Utd 19.45
Sporting v Dynamo Kiev 19.45

Group G
Fenerbahce v CSKA Moscow 19.45
PSV v Inter 19.45

Group H
Arsenal v Steaua Bucuresti 19.45
Slavia Prague v Sevilla

Sir Alex has already said that he's gonna rest most of the first choice eleven so United will probably struggle tonight in Rome, i hope there's no trouble with the fans but that's unlikely...

Insomnia
12-12-2007, 11:15 AM
No doubt it'll be a weakened team out the night for Arsenal, we have to hope Slavia Prague do us a favour at home to Sevilla, so that we can clinch top spot...

I'll proberly be watching the Rangers game the night, should be a decent game as both have something to play for....

phantomdj
12-12-2007, 12:10 PM
If liverpool play that team they will hammer united..

torres has unbelievable talent... what a player!

Gerrard... excellent performance. In fact, they all performed very well.

Babel is quick.

there will be a few mancs worried about the coming weekend.

i hope it's a fair game and no stupid bottling penalty decisions amongst other things ruin the game.

Will
12-12-2007, 04:01 PM
How gay did Marseilles kit look? It looked really garish...

Numeric
12-12-2007, 04:05 PM
that's the reason why they played so shit :lol:

Will
12-12-2007, 04:08 PM
Probably, yeah! That's what I was thinking, they probably wanted to die of shame even before the rout! And who'd want to fight for their shirt when it looks like that?

Spacehopper
12-12-2007, 07:06 PM
jusy heard on sky sports there has been 3 stabbings of English supporters in Rome

Spacehopper
12-12-2007, 07:08 PM
Probably, yeah! That's what I was thinking, they probably wanted to die of shame even before the rout! And who'd want to fight for their shirt when it looks like that?

cisse mustve liked the shirt coz he were wearing the same colour boots

nick_anarchy
12-12-2007, 07:38 PM
If liverpool play that team they will hammer united..

torres has unbelievable talent... what a player!

Gerrard... excellent performance. In fact, they all performed very well.

Babel is quick.

there will be a few mancs worried about the coming weekend.

i hope it's a fair game and no stupid bottling penalty decisions amongst other things ruin the game.

hammer utd hahahahaha the french cunts were piss poor , they couldnt even create within the midfield , and thats not cos u outclassed them at all they were just bad !! poor in defence and clueless upfront touch , passing and control were totally off cos u win a game or 2 you then go ahead and say you will hammer us haha

Insomnia
12-12-2007, 11:01 PM
Was out watching Rangers throw away any chance of a last 16, were really pants tonight...

Lyon were in control for most of the game and stung the gers late on after they nearly got an eqaualiser...

Good to see Arsenal get a win but Sevilla made sure of top spot...

Intresting to see who we get in the draw, wont be easy now anyway....

Numeric
13-12-2007, 09:22 AM
Arsenal and Liverpool are gonna have it tough in the next round that's for sure...

United have it easy, good performance from the squad players last night, either team could have won the game, Saha missed a guilt edged chance to put United two up, then Roma equalised, Fletcher and Carrick bossed the midfield in the first half, was almost funny :lol:

heard that a few United fans were stabbed, not heard of any fatalities yet though...

13-12-2007, 10:11 AM
jusy heard on sky sports there has been 3 stabbings of English supporters in Rome

The good old Italians. Stick one in for me...

13-12-2007, 10:16 AM
hammer utd hahahahaha the french cunts were piss poor , they couldnt even create within the midfield , and thats not cos u outclassed them at all they were just bad !! poor in defence and clueless upfront touch , passing and control were totally off cos u win a game or 2 you then go ahead and say you will hammer us haha

A game or two... lol..

Yer of course mate.

Hammered Bolton ( you got beat by) Hammered Newcastle, Hammered Porto (but i spose there a bad team aswell) whooped your 7-1 win against Roma against besiktas 8-0 and then beat marseille 4-0.

Now i spose there all bad teams mate arent they.

A game or 2 theres4 there mate that we have won by 3 or more goals...

We scored nearly 25 goals now in a few games, you cant knock that quality no matter who we played against.

Gerrard scored in his lat seven games consecutively and his tally now is like 10 goals in 12 games...

Stats dont lie mate.

Numeric
13-12-2007, 10:29 AM
dude they are all shit teams :lol:

and Besiktas are hardly Roma are they now, when Liverpool beat a good team i will tilt my hat to them but until then they're shit :lol:

basslinejunkie
13-12-2007, 11:10 AM
marselle have never been beaten by an english team at home untill we did......

13-12-2007, 12:38 PM
dude they are all shit teams :lol:

and Besiktas are hardly Roma are they now, when Liverpool beat a good team i will tilt my hat to them but until then they're shit :lol:.

bolton beat you, you nugget.

Numeric
13-12-2007, 12:42 PM
Reading beat you, in this league even the shit teams can get a result, all the top sides have lost to lower opposition this season thus far, there's no disgrace in losing the odd fixture...

what i'm sayin is, Liverpool haven't beat anyone of note, which is fact...

Esox Lucius
13-12-2007, 01:28 PM
The good old Italians. Stick one in for me...

i hope you get run over by the 437 later den :lol::lol:

13-12-2007, 01:54 PM
i hope you get run over by the 437 later den :lol::lol:

HAHAHA..

U BEEN FOLLWING ME..

Anyhow and you have beaten who Numeric.

We've nearly all played each other now lad, gettin there anyway... so there cant be too many teams that you have face and we havent...

We only 6 points behind a game in hand to play you this weekend..

if we win both we're second kid and u no dis...

Will
13-12-2007, 03:42 PM
Arsenal and Liverpool are gonna have it tough in the next round that's for sure...

United have it easy, good performance from the squad players last night, either team could have won the game, Saha missed a guilt edged chance to put United two up, then Roma equalised, Fletcher and Carrick bossed the midfield in the first half, was almost funny :lol:

heard that a few United fans were stabbed, not heard of any fatalities yet though...

United did pretty well with such a makeshift side, they looked a bit shit on paper! Of course I don't know how hard roma were trying, but still.

There were no serious injuries, fortunately, I mean coshing Man U fans over the head is one thing, but stabbing them is a bit out of order I reckon.

Esox Lucius
13-12-2007, 03:57 PM
aye no one deserves to be stabbed like,. sick as f.uck the ultras.

Insomnia
13-12-2007, 05:42 PM
Stabbings are a step to far!

Bad crack like...

278d7e64a374de26f==