PDA

View Full Version : FAO: people who bought records from Christian Wagner

Si the Sigh
12-12-2007, 07:57 AM
Right, I need a list of people who have bought records from Christian Wagner or Andy Brown or whatever his real name is.

I need to know without going into a massive slagging off thread again, who has recieved their records now and who hasn't. Please reply ASAP.

- Si

APC
12-12-2007, 10:56 AM
I have recieved all mine, last Monday. Sent Special Delivery in the UK.

christian wagner
12-12-2007, 12:18 PM
http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj4/wagnerman1000/recipts2.jpg
http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj4/wagnerman1000/recipts.jpg

DeDeH
19-12-2007, 08:51 PM
Still waiting on mine.

By what Andy told me, and showed us all on the post office receipt, they were sent on the 3rd of December.

Living in Brazil, it usually take up to 4 weeks for the damn records to get delivered, so I´m still hopeful.

Let you know if they ever arrive.

cheers

pat_mcgerkin
19-12-2007, 10:23 PM
Still waiting as well :(

Si the Sigh
20-12-2007, 07:58 AM
Ok, well pelease keep us updated.

Cheers.

Aratron
22-12-2007, 12:02 PM
any news?

People_Mover
23-12-2007, 12:30 AM
Aratron mate it's difficult to read what you write with that enormous sig in the way...

Aratron
23-12-2007, 01:19 AM
Aratron mate it's difficult to read what you write with that enormous sig in the way...

sorry dude. will remove it forthwith

Aratron
25-12-2007, 07:10 PM
did Santa bring any of the missing records?

pat_mcgerkin
26-12-2007, 12:03 AM
Well, after two and a half months, a couple of threads and a dozen or so PMs, my records finally turned up on Christmas eve. :xsmile:

Aratron
26-12-2007, 12:04 AM
Well, after two and a half months, a couple of threads and a dozen or so PMs, my records finally turned up on Christmas eve. :xsmile:

:lol: nice one

force
26-12-2007, 10:33 AM

So, Santa had them all the time.

invader
26-12-2007, 07:09 PM
Great, Pat McGuerkin.

Can you please remove the Paypal dispute on my account?

I ask as I really really need to be able to use my Paypal account again.

Aratron
26-12-2007, 08:14 PM
Great, Pat McGuerkin.

Can you please remove the Paypal dispute on my account?

I ask as I really really need to be able to use my Paypal account again.

fresh scam lined up?

invader
26-12-2007, 08:23 PM
I've explained myself more times than necessary, so I'd appreciate it if you could please keep your slanderous, bullshit remarks to yourself.

Aratron
26-12-2007, 08:50 PM
I've explained myself more times than necessary, so I'd appreciate it if you could please keep your slanderous, bullshit remarks to yourself.

you dont scare me. you got caught out. deal with the shame of it, dickwad.

invader
26-12-2007, 10:20 PM
Seeing as you are lowering yourself to calling people childish names, I think it's clear who the "dickwad" is here.

So er, deal with it. :)

I need to know without going into a massive slagging off thread again, who has recieved their records now and who hasn't

So, if you have any further issues with Christian Wagner, Aratron, PM him as they are HIS TRANSACTIONS and HIS RECORDS. (I'm sure you know this already, surely you're not that slow?)

I don't particularly care what you think personally anyway buddy... I don't know you, neither do I particularly want to. However... I do a lot of trading online and I really do not appreciate false allegations ie. "fresh scams" and other absurd remarks.

If you're joking about then that's fair enough... but anyone who doesn't read it as a joke may not see it that way.

Did Wagner even sell any records to you anyway? or do you just like being nosey?

hypothalamus
04-01-2008, 11:37 AM
so am i the only person waiting for my records then??

Si the Sigh
04-01-2008, 11:38 AM
FFS, still no delivery?

Anyone else waiting still?

Si the Sigh
04-01-2008, 11:42 AM
Looking at the photo of the reciepts above, it doesn't even look like records were posted for you...

Aratron
04-01-2008, 03:08 PM

your joking me ffs

i get banned for **** all and people are allowed to rip people off at will

DeDeH
04-01-2008, 04:56 PM

nooo.. still waiting on mine as well.. and it´s been a month since he sent them, according to the PO receipt.

Barely Human
04-01-2008, 06:07 PM
your joking me ffs

i get banned for **** all and people are allowed to rip people off at will

Man, what is your problem? I've never felt the need to comment on your stuff before, but your self obsesiveness is getting a little tiring. How do you manage to relate everything to yourself? To be honest, if it was my forum, i wouldnt have banned you as im all for free speech, but you brought that on yourself. Things are not always black and white, and I can assure you that this is still an on going thing. If Christian is going to be banned, (which it is looking likely), it will be a lifetime ban. So please, get off your high horse, stop being self obsessive, and be bloody positive because your post's at the moment just really drag down the mood of the place.

</rant>

Aratron
04-01-2008, 06:34 PM
Man, what is your problem? I've never felt the need to comment on your stuff before, but your self obsesiveness is getting a little tiring. How do you manage to relate everything to yourself? To be honest, if it was my forum, i wouldnt have banned you as im all for free speech, but you brought that on yourself. Things are not always black and white, and I can assure you that this is still an on going thing. If Christian is going to be banned, (which it is looking likely), it will be a lifetime ban. So please, get off your high horse, stop being self obsessive, and be bloody positive because your post's at the moment just really drag down the mood of the place.

</rant>

jesus:rucrybaby:

Aratron
04-01-2008, 06:40 PM
btw i dont want Christian banned his 303 distortion thread was the best thread i have seen in here.
maybe he just needs to be upfront about whats going on without the cockney barrowboy approach.

christian wagner
04-01-2008, 07:13 PM
Seriously here, i have not been on here and bought this thread up to let things calm down a bit.

DeDeH - Your records should be there soon, if not, theres something bloody bloody wrong, thpough i was told they take ages and ages to get that side of the world, so i dunno, il Email the post office and ask, it may be because of christmas im not sure, but the ones sent to pat mcgerkin got there before xmas, an they were sent same date.

Si - can you pleaase reply to my PM's. every otyher mod iuncluding mark seems to reply, you need to talk to me as iv made it clear that i want this sorted out.

iv made my apologies and blatantly sent the records out.

Aatron - please mate, your the only chap who wants to say spitefull things at me which arnt true, i dont want a gripe with anyone on here from this, which is why iv tried my best to sort things out. for the love of god, please dont keep sayin i skanked people on purpose, as evidentaly, i havnt.

Si the Sigh
05-01-2008, 11:30 AM
I've not had a PM from you for a few weeks.

Aratron
05-01-2008, 01:40 PM
I've not had a PM from you for a few weeks.

this thread is sick. it bends reality. probably could make a film out of it or summat.

Aratron
08-01-2008, 06:33 PM
wots the current situation now?

hypothalamus
08-01-2008, 10:14 PM
i'd like to know too. seems the people who made paypal claims eventually got their records but not me or DeDeh...
andy when you said you sent the records did you actually put them in the post?? funny that mine wernt recorded aswell???
i did decide i would leave posting for a month or two as i didnt want to stir shit as when ive been in pm's with andy he's been really decent and sounds honest enough. im not bothered so much anymore as it was so long ago ive even forgotten what records they were! nevermind eh.

Aratron
09-01-2008, 09:01 AM
i'd like to know too. seems the people who made paypal claims eventually got their records but not me or DeDeh...
andy when you said you sent the records did you actually put them in the post?? funny that mine wernt recorded aswell???
i did decide i would leave posting for a month or two as i didnt want to stir shit as when ive been in pm's with andy he's been really decent and sounds honest enough. im not bothered so much anymore as it was so long ago ive even forgotten what records they were! nevermind eh.

is it only me who finds this absolutely outrageous? i'm really sorry mate, i was ripped off by another member of boa about a year ago by £47.
The worse thing about it is Andy's smug, attitude about it all, as though he's tried his best every step of the way to sort it out. embarassment to boa.

I'm surprised the mods havent shown an interest in it. mind you im not that surprised.

Si the Sigh
09-01-2008, 09:14 AM
Mate, I'm interested. I can't fu*king stand cunts who rip people off. I'd like to believe Andy is telling the truth, but he obviously isn't. I'd love nothing more than for people to get their records, but alas it seems they won't. I'm going to ban him. I suggest people who filed complaints against his 'mates' Paypal keep on it.

Aratron
09-01-2008, 09:15 AM
Mate, I'm interested. I can't fu*king stand cunts who rip people off. I'd like to believe Andy is telling the truth, but he obviously isn't. I'd love nothing more than for people to get their records, but alas it seems they won't. I'm going to ban him. I suggest people who filed complaints against his 'mates' Paypal keep on it.

menawhile he's the golden child of BOA. i don't like this place anymore. To dark even by my standards.

Si the Sigh
09-01-2008, 09:24 AM
Listen, if we had banned him straight away, people may not have gotten any records full stop. Some people have, and others still have not. He's not welcome here anymore, and I want him banned and will get it done. Too many chances were given and I really hoped he'd sort it, but he hasn't, so goodbye.

xes
09-01-2008, 10:46 AM
is it only me who finds this absolutely outrageous? i'm really sorry mate, i was ripped off by another member of boa about a year ago by £47.
The worse thing about it is Andy's smug, attitude about it all, as though he's tried his best every step of the way to sort it out. embarassment to boa.

I'm surprised the mods havent shown an interest in it. mind you im not that surprised.
for your information,there has been a long ongoing discussion in the mods forum about banning Wagner. It was decided to give a period of time,in which for this mess to get sorted out. Also,for those who are owed records to get his details so they could contact him after he's gone from here. (I'd pre warned them all via pm to do this) That time,admitedly,elapsed a while ago,but only because 2 lots of records turned up. What with the xmass post and stuff,we thought we'd give a little extra time,incase they turned up late. We tried to give him the benifit of the doubht,for as long as we could. For the best interest of the people who he'd taken money from.

Now,please,chill aaahht.

invader
09-01-2008, 10:47 AM

I honestly can't believe this is still going on. Thanks Si.. please do guys, cos my Paypal account is still ****ed. I'm gonna call Andy later and see what the crack is.

Seriously, I was just trying to help a mate out and and look what's happened eh...

I know people have said "ahh you shouldn't have agreed to take the Paypal payments" etc etc, but christ, I've known Andy for 6 years, we've never had any disagreements and I trusted him as a good mate. This was the last thing I thought was gonna happen, otherwise I would never have agreed to do it! I guess we're all wiser with hindsight.

Everyone, I do feel absolutely f*cking awful that your records took so long to get to you, and I feel embarrassed that some people STILL haven't got them. There really isn't any excuse at all. If it was me in your position, I'd have done exactly the same, so I can only sympathise and be sound with you.

Andy, never work for a delivery company.

Si the Sigh
09-01-2008, 10:55 AM
If Andy was my 'mate' I'd be round there now to give him a dry slap.

278d7e64a374de26f==