PDA

View Full Version : Liverpool vs Man United

Numeric
12-12-2007, 12:36 PM
may as well start it early as all the kopites are coming out of the woodwork proclaiming that Liverpool will beat United this weekend, fair do's if they do an all that, but what have Liverpool done this season to suggest that they be able to beat United? nothing that i can remember, congrats on your good win against Marseille :lol: but just is case you didn't realise they're actualy a shit team, Liverpool haven't beaten anyone of note this season thus far and have struggled against the top four sides when they have faced them...

will be an interesting game this weekend but United will be expecting to take all three points and rightly so...

Insomnia
12-12-2007, 12:39 PM
Should be a belter of a game no doubt about that and not to be missed!

A draw would suit me but not so sure that'll happen, i think there will be a few goals in this one to be honest...

Surely Torres will start though i'd like to think....

Numeric
12-12-2007, 12:41 PM
Torres will start no doubt, Benitez would be potty not to start him...

Esox Lucius
12-12-2007, 12:52 PM
united will do them, different team in the league liverpool.

phantomdj
12-12-2007, 12:58 PM
we held our own against arsenal and easily whooped chelsea who fluked a draw...

so what the hell are you on about...

and you are not them....

only a fool would discount liverpool....

anyway from the sounds of it, you are already prepared for defeat when looking into your words

Numeric
12-12-2007, 01:05 PM
held your own against Arsenal? what game were you watchin? Arsenal owned you on your own ground, and you simply didn't do enough to beat Chelsea either, again on your own patch...

United dominated Chelsea albeit at Old Trafford and totally spoiled Arsneal at the Emirates, and should have taken the three points...

Esox Lucius
12-12-2007, 01:07 PM
haha a couple of weeks ago phantom said he couldnt give a shit about liverpool anymore and now after a win he's a big red again hahaha

part time

basslinejunkie
12-12-2007, 01:17 PM
as always to close to call.we have torres now though who ive a feeling will be influencial in this game.....

gerrards due a good game against the scum also.

Esox Lucius
12-12-2007, 01:21 PM
his house got broken into last night, you would think liverpool players would have some security by now, they could easily pay some dodgy cunts to look after their pad.

Numeric
12-12-2007, 01:21 PM
haha a couple of weeks ago phantom said he couldnt give a shit about liverpool anymore and now after a win he's a big red again hahaha

part time

funny isn't it :lol:

Numeric
12-12-2007, 01:28 PM
his house got broken into last night, you would think liverpool players would have some security by now, they could easily pay some dodgy cunts to look after their pad.

Gerrard can't trust anyone around his missus, dirty slag...

DJ RE:HAB
12-12-2007, 01:31 PM
Ahh,

Come on take your blue tinted specs of esox.... Or should i say Red Devil Specs.

i reckon we'll have em..

3-1 to us...

We'll score early go 2 up with 30 mins played. Theyll get one back and it will be tense game from there on in... Am pretty confident like... No reason not to be. Id be more worried if it was at old trafford.

But Arbeola hopefully will start and will clatter Ronaldo "Why do wink all the time" at the start of the game, put him in his place like he did last year and then mark him out the game again like he did last season.

Piece of piss, clatter the shit put him in row z and then see if he tries his queer little moves. He'll be running scared just like he was last season...

3-1 it is.. (u heard it here first)

Numeric
12-12-2007, 01:36 PM
we'll hear from you last no doubt after United take the spoils and go top the league :lol:

12-12-2007, 01:54 PM
We'll see...

Lets hope no one gets injured tonight eh in your game against roma.

I mean the players, not the fans... :)

Numeric
12-12-2007, 02:02 PM
:lol: Sir Alex is playin the squad boyz tonight apparently...

12-12-2007, 02:06 PM
Whose that then..

The O'Sheas & Fletchers of your team.

They wouldnt make the ashville team my mate use to play in mate...

Squad...lol

Numeric
12-12-2007, 02:21 PM
Sheasy's a legend, the Anfield slayer they call him...

basslinejunkie
12-12-2007, 02:58 PM
sure its not the irish bum tickler????

Numeric
12-12-2007, 03:02 PM
i'm sure :lol:

http://m.gmgrd.co.uk/res/734.$plit/C_71_article_1000929_image_list_image_list_item_2_ image.jpg

Numeric
12-12-2007, 03:05 PM
this was ace too :lol:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/40725000/jpg/_40725283_rooneygoal.jpg

12-12-2007, 03:10 PM
Ronaldo looks like a right window licker there...

Numeric
12-12-2007, 03:17 PM
Rooney's hair style is amazing though isn't it :lol:

Will
12-12-2007, 04:06 PM
Gerrard can't trust anyone around his missus, dirty slag...

Hahaha, mind you, I've heard Colleen is into dogging too, probably bollocks, but I'd like to believe it's true!

It's funny yet somewhat predictable the way the Liverpool players houses keep getting broken into when they're away in europe, though breaking in when there were people there sounds a bit more brazen, unless they thought he'd just left the lights on to try and fool them...

12-12-2007, 04:26 PM
colleen is a dog...

Nasty looking girl her...

her and rooney should ditch there kids at birth, save us all looking at there ugly mugs and being mentally scarred for life.

phantomdj
12-12-2007, 05:09 PM
zzzz.

i said i do not follow football like i used to... so what has changed? nothing...

i post when liverpool are going through a bad patch and you say nothing about the fact i show my face, yet when we are winning, you seem to jump on me with the 'same old, same old' attack.

I have posted after every game simply because i have access to the internet at work and i normally look on here once a day and can read the liverpool website... i still watch MoTD when i am in, although i make no special efforts to watch particular matches anymore.

your judgements on liverpool's games are never worth anything anyway because if liverpool win, it's because the other team is 'bad'. You never give credit and seemingly far too biased in favour of man united.

nick_anarchy
12-12-2007, 05:41 PM
haha what a load of bollox this has turned out to be lol ..

the game will be a hard one to judge lots of tackels goin in hard and some dirty ones also !! few yellow cards as normal and maybe 1 red ...

with utd holding the best defence in the prem so far this season i cant see us letting in anymore than 1 goal v liverpool we let 2 v arsenal cos we went to sleep and that wont happen again ... 5 years since a win for liverpool at there place that says a lot !!! ronaldo , rooney , anderson and tevez will have a great time playing with your back 4 !! hargreevs should be fit and in the starting 11 and knowing he is goin to pick a side tonight v roma which wont play at the weekend so no problems with injurys there !!

im 100% sure gerrard will have 1 or 2 dives in the box for a pen as normal ( like last night !!! ) and i hope ronaldo does the same for me its 1-1 or 2-1 to utd i cant see us gettin beat simple as

Esox Lucius
12-12-2007, 06:13 PM
zzzz.

i said i do not follow football like i used to... so what has changed? nothing...

i post when liverpool are going through a bad patch and you say nothing about the fact i show my face, yet when we are winning, you seem to jump on me with the 'same old, same old' attack.

I have posted after every game simply because i have access to the internet at work and i normally look on here once a day and can read the liverpool website... i still watch MoTD when i am in, although i make no special efforts to watch particular matches anymore.

your judgements on liverpool's games are never worth anything anyway because if liverpool win, it's because the other team is 'bad'. You never give credit and seemingly far too biased in favour of man united.

i said fair play last night soft lad, me thinks you do protest too much, how come you support a local rugby club in leeds but support a footy team 70 miles away :lol:

i thought your fav sport up there was stickin one in the back end of a sheep anyway...

phantomdj
13-12-2007, 08:11 AM
i said fair play last night soft lad, me thinks you do protest too much, how come you support a local rugby club in leeds but support a footy team 70 miles away :lol:

i thought your fav sport up there was stickin one in the back end of a sheep anyway...

i support wakefield rugby team because that's where i was born...

no football team there, ....

13-12-2007, 10:10 AM
haha what a load of bollox this has turned out to be lol ..

the game will be a hard one to judge lots of tackels goin in hard and some dirty ones also !! few yellow cards as normal and maybe 1 red ...

with utd holding the best defence in the prem so far this season i cant see us letting in anymore than 1 goal v liverpool we let 2 v arsenal cos we went to sleep and that wont happen again ... 5 years since a win for liverpool at there place that says a lot !!! ronaldo , rooney , anderson and tevez will have a great time playing with your back 4 !! hargreevs should be fit and in the starting 11 and knowing he is goin to pick a side tonight v roma which wont play at the weekend so no problems with injurys there !!

im 100% sure gerrard will have 1 or 2 dives in the box for a pen as normal ( like last night !!! ) and i hope ronaldo does the same for me its 1-1 or 2-1 to utd i cant see us gettin beat simple as

Our defence you talk about there mate was actually they best defence in the prem until the weekend.

So you can say our defence is one of the best in the prem and has been one of the most consistent for a long defence...

They will have a torrid against our defence, i dont know why you think our defence is soo bad...

Carragher & Hypia have been solid

Numeric
13-12-2007, 11:18 AM
Tevs will run rings round the slow Hypia...

Spacehopper
13-12-2007, 01:40 PM
torres will run rings round that donkey ferdinand

Numeric
13-12-2007, 01:43 PM
Rio the great, best defender in the league :) after maybe Vidic

Spacehopper
13-12-2007, 01:48 PM
or maybe carra

Numeric
13-12-2007, 01:49 PM
that donkey, don't be daft :lol:

Esox Lucius
13-12-2007, 01:50 PM
or maybe carra

lol

good but hardly the best.

Esox Lucius
13-12-2007, 01:52 PM
rather have yobo and klingon.

Numeric
13-12-2007, 01:56 PM
nah seriously Torres is class and the United defence will have a job containing him...

but United's will be the strongest defence that Torres has come up against in the Premiership...

Spacehopper
13-12-2007, 02:02 PM
chelsea fans would have said that but he took the piss with that goal

Numeric
13-12-2007, 02:33 PM
wasn't enough to win the game though was it

nick_anarchy
13-12-2007, 05:27 PM
Our defence you talk about there mate was actually they best defence in the prem until the weekend.

So you can say our defence is one of the best in the prem and has been one of the most consistent for a long defence...

They will have a torrid against our defence, i dont know why you think our defence is soo bad...

Carragher & Hypia have been solid

tell me whats changed from past seasons to it ? its still the same the only thing is you have had a defenceive midfielder to sit on front this season which has took the pressure off the back 4 dont get carried away with a few clean sheets carra & hypia go to sleep far to often and both piss poor in the air off corners and thats been proven time & time again !!

Richierush
13-12-2007, 08:58 PM
theres only 2 quality players in the liverpool side gerrard an torres if they dont perform liverpool wont have a chance an liverpool at home is always an advantage,probably a draw this one

french_og
13-12-2007, 09:39 PM
Will be a close game, Torres and Gerrard are Liverpools two special players think Man Utd have a couple more special Players than Liverpool have but means nothing on the day and Liverpool will be up for it after there good win in the week and full of confidence.

14-12-2007, 12:11 PM
Some Stats for the Game:

The Reds are currently eight points better off than they were at the same stage of last season while United are five points worse off.

United are aiming to become only the second team in history to keep four successive league clean sheets at Anfield. Everton were the last team to achieve the feat in October 1910.

They have won 21 league games at Anfield, the same as Arsenal. Only Everton (23) have won more

Liverpool are outscoring United this season in all competitions. They have netted 56 in 25 games - 13 more than United who have played a game fewer. United have failed to score in only one of their last 14 matches.

Cristiano Ronaldo had scored 14 goals in his last 13 starts in all competitions.

So far this season, both United and Liverpool have kept nine clean sheets in the Premiership, one fewer than Chelsea. (one for you Nick Anarchy)

Sir Alex Ferguson had to wait until his seventh season in charge before United won the title for the first time. Rafa Benitez is currently midway through his fourth.

Rafa has won 70 of his 129 league games in charge at Anfield with a win ratio of 54 per cent. Ferguson won 53 at the same stage for a win ratio of 41 per cent

The United manager won one trophy in his first three full seasons in charge (FA Cup 1990) while Rafa won four in his including the European Cup and FA Cup

Leading scorers this season: (League in brackets)

Liverpool: Torres 12 (6), Gerrard 11 (6), Kuyt 7 (3), Babel 6 (3), Benayoun 5 (1), Crouch 4 (0), Voronin 4 (3), Alonso 2 (2), Hyypia 2 (1), El Zhar 1 (0), Sissoko 1 (1), own goals 1 (1).

United: Ronaldo 14 (9), Tevez 8 (6), Rooney 7 (4), Giggs 3 (2), Ferdinand 2 (1), Nani 2 (2), Pique 2 (0), Saha 2 (2), Scholes 1 (1), Vidic 1 (1), own goals 1 (1).

Numeric
14-12-2007, 12:33 PM
interesting stats there, i'll be well happy if United can keep another clean sheet, we're well equipped to do it no question...

Will
14-12-2007, 03:58 PM
But then again so are Liverpool it seems!

Numeric
14-12-2007, 04:10 PM
we got the new Holy Trinity, Cristiano, Rooney and Tevez :) doubt their defence will keep us out...

basslinejunkie
14-12-2007, 04:58 PM
blah.only one out of those is ronaldo that worries me.

french_og
15-12-2007, 11:12 AM
All three are match winners though and even if liverpool are dominating possesion for example either one of those 3 could turn the game on its head..

C.O.Prodigy
15-12-2007, 12:40 PM
babel, kewell, nani, hargraves, torres 3-2 liverpool

Will
15-12-2007, 03:27 PM
Interesting that Rooney has the same number of goals as Kuyt, must be embarassing for him!

french_og
16-12-2007, 11:39 AM
He has missed a fair few games with injury this season though hasn't he?

Microdot
16-12-2007, 12:18 PM
Rooney's scored 7 goals in 15 starts for Utd this season. pretty decent ratio.

nick_anarchy
16-12-2007, 03:32 PM
well i will take that !!! tevez !!

seeing as we played poor we got the result needed and what liverpool didnt want ! just goes to show when you play poor and win ;) utd seem to do it again and again !! liverpool were the better team on the day it has to be said but they didnt do anything infront of goal ! whats all this long ball crap ?? why stupid football , well its not even football anyone can plant a ball 60 odd yards and hope for a knock down to somethin but liverpool seem to love to play that way so leave them to it ....

3 points , yet another clean sheet and top till after the arse game ( thats if they win that is )

Numeric
16-12-2007, 03:46 PM
:lol: 'ave that kopites :)

why were Liverpool the better team? they may have had more of the play but they didn't create many clear cut chances, Anderson and Hargreaves owned the midfield again, by far the best pairing in the prem at the moment no question, Edwin was shit and could have cost us and Rooney should have put his chance away, awesome move which deserved the finish...

nine points now kopites :lol:

you're right though RE:HAB, United haven't beaten anyone of note this season :lol:

french_og
16-12-2007, 03:50 PM
Anderson and Hargreaves were brilliant today and Anderson looked class on the ball first half. I dont think Van Der Sar had a save to make did he??

Numeric
16-12-2007, 04:30 PM
think he saved a couple of tame efforts, the United defence today was incredible, Torres? :lol: owned by Wes and Rio :lol:

Tevez doesn't seem like such a waste of money now does he? :lol:

i'm lovin this :)

nick_anarchy
16-12-2007, 05:42 PM
:lol: 'ave that kopites :)

why were Liverpool the better team? they may have had more of the play but they didn't create many clear cut chances, Anderson and Hargreaves owned the midfield again, by far the best pairing in the prem at the moment no question, Edwin was shit and could have cost us and Rooney should have put his chance away, awesome move which deserved the finish...

nine points now kopites :lol:

you're right though RE:HAB, United haven't beaten anyone of note this season :lol:

well when i say that i mean more pressure but again it was all long ball long ball long ball such boring to watch !!! yeah anderson and hargreevs played well but at times gave the ball away to much and messed arround with it when they should of passed or got rid ! ronaldo had a stinker of a game 3 players on him soon as he got the ball !!! tevez battled well once again holding the ball up well to bring other players in

basslinejunkie
17-12-2007, 09:38 AM
same old story.we batter you,but dont put the ball in the net.you had one chance and scored.thats the diffrence.

french_og
17-12-2007, 09:51 AM
You have to create a chance to score.

fatcollective
17-12-2007, 09:54 AM
im happy, very happy!! come on united...we didnt just win we destroyed liverpools 100% home record.....hahaha!! get in!!

Ho Ho Ho Merry Tevezmas!! :xtongue:

basslinejunkie
17-12-2007, 11:09 AM
You have to create a chance to score.

er,what game were you watching??!? we created loads of chances.

Numeric
17-12-2007, 12:21 PM
your best chances were when Edwin was making a cock of himself, other than that you hardly created anything clear cut, lots of pressure but nothing to really trouble our defence which was awesome, what happened to Torres? :lol:

that was the difference between champions and pretenders yesterday...

anyone see the head to head stats for the top four over the past few years? Liverpool are way behind United, Chelsea and Arsenal, until they learn to beat the better teams regular Liverpool will never come anywhere near the title :)

phantomdj
17-12-2007, 12:24 PM
same old story.we batter you,but dont put the ball in the net.you had one chance and scored.thats the diffrence.

i second that!

self inflicted

Numeric
17-12-2007, 12:27 PM
please define 'batter' :lol:

you applied some pressure but Edwin was hardly worked...

17-12-2007, 12:33 PM
Well, congrats were due i spose.

But we deserved at least a point from the game.

We should of been 2 maybe 3 up with the chances we had in the first half. Fair play to that muppet rio ferdinand he completely closed out torres in the second half. Torres had the better of the first half against him and vidic.

Midfield on both sides was tightly contested id have to give liverpools the nod tho as we had majority of the possesion and territorial advantage. However we were at home so this should be expected.

Referee made some minor errors, first half. Simulation by ronaldo which was blatent. Also never booked a united player after they booted the ball way in the first half after a free kick was awarded. However he did book mascheron for disent in the second. And he then also failed to book ronaldo again for the simulation in the second half after a challenge with hypia..

Fair play to united. They came flooked a goal with the first shot and only shot on goal on the first half and then shut up shop. United didnt look like scoring another in all honesty and when they did score they didnt look like scoring within that period.. But if im honest i never got the feeling we would also.

We marked ronaldo out the game again, tevez was non existent bar his goal as was pie man throughout the game we did well. Our defence had it sorted until the corner Yossi the jew should of come out of the line the muppet, schoolboy error.

Kewell, Benayoun, Riise and kuyt all turd.

But there you go, its not the end of the season for us, long way to go...

Never say never.

Overall a shite game, both teams played wank... You wouldnt think you were watching two of the most successful teams in british and european football with the way that game was played yesterday.

3 points is all it is, hopefully we might seek some revenge at old trafford...

Never say Never.

Numeric
17-12-2007, 12:51 PM
Torres didn't really get a look in at all mate, got past Vidic once i think, and Rooney should have put the contest beyond doubt with the best move of the game, which involved some awesome skill from Cristiano...

Microdot
17-12-2007, 12:53 PM

:laughing:

you're living in dreamland son.
your midfield was bossed by Utd's throughout the game.

both teams had a couple of clear cut chances each. difference is Utd put one of theirs in the onion bag.
sc***ers had alot more possesion than Utd in the 2nd half, but that's to be expected from a team chasing the game.

the main point this game underlined for me, is that liverpool simply aren't good enough to win the prem.

who knows though, if they sold kewell, they could maybe raise half a mill or so to go towards new signings....

17-12-2007, 01:06 PM
:laughing:

you're living in dreamland son.
your midfield was bossed by Utd's throughout the game.

both teams had a couple of clear cut chances each. difference is Utd put one of theirs in the onion bag.
sc***ers had alot more possesion than Utd in the 2nd half, but that's to be expected from a team chasing the game.

the main point this game underlined for me, is that liverpool simply aren't good enough to win the prem.

who knows though, if they sold kewell, they could maybe raise half a mill or so to go towards new signings....

I wouldnt say you bossed the midfield lad. If you "bossed" it as you say, how come possesion and territorial advantage was in our favour.

That would suggest that we had the ball more often that not in your midfield, final third area but could not produce the final ball to capitalise on all the pressure we had been applying.

Hargreaves just sat infront if the defence all day scooping up all the shit crosses and long punted passes/balls that we were delivering. The only thing he contributed was the efffort that went over the bar.

Numeric, Torres did have the better of the first half lad, you could see your back four was nervous when he got on the ball... That time he knocked it past Vidic, Square chin, brought him down purposfully which should of been another booking.

I cant say anyone on either teams had a amazing game and id be surprised (actually some one will) if you can say a particular player stood out..

it was a shit game...

Liverpool need to get rid of. Riise, Kewell, Jewboy, Kuyt, Voronin,

Am dreaming, and it is dream that we can poach Berbatov off tottenham in the new year or end of season, him and torres up front would be class

fatcollective
17-12-2007, 01:15 PM
at the end of the day united won at anfield, all the stats dont mean anything...if liverpool played better they should have won but they didnt, united did!

:xsmile:

17-12-2007, 01:19 PM
Am not arguing that fact mate...

just the fact that microdot thinks that united bossed the midfield..

which is just nuts...

french_og
17-12-2007, 01:27 PM
Crouch should be playing ahead of Kuyt anyway, Torres would have alot more success playing off of him and just Crouch's presence causes problems for defenders.

basslinejunkie
17-12-2007, 01:32 PM
kuyt was shite.embarrasing even.

and i cant be arsed responding to microdicks post as its complete pigeonshite.

17-12-2007, 02:04 PM
Liverpool need to get rid of.

Riise, Kewell, Benayoun, Voronin, Sissoko.

We need world class left and right backs.

Its a shame like coz when fergie was signing the likes of carrick, ronaldo, and saha. Houllier was signing Diouf, Cheyroun etc etc.

To be fair to united that team they have got now some of the players there have had a long time to gel. Its one of the strongest squads i think they have had over recent years, possibly stronger than the 1999 squad they had.

But liverpool and rafa have had to play catch up coz of houlliers terrible signings. United have been buying players £15 + Mil for a while now, our first purchase of a player over that value was only recently.

I reckon in the season coming and next you'll see this side gel alot more, we do have quality players now, but we just need to decent wing backs and another prolific centre forward.

Spacehopper
17-12-2007, 03:11 PM
houllier was at the united game yesterday, bringin us his bad luck....piss off back to france

Microdot
17-12-2007, 03:23 PM
I wouldnt say you bossed the midfield lad. If you "bossed" it as you say, how come possesion and territorial advantage was in our favour.

That would suggest that we had the ball more often that not in your midfield, final third area but could not produce the final ball to capitalise on all the pressure we had been applying.

Hargreaves just sat infront if the defence all day scooping up all the shit crosses and long punted passes/balls that we were delivering. The only thing he contributed was the efffort that went over the bar.

Numeric, Torres did have the better of the first half lad, you could see your back four was nervous when he got on the ball... That time he knocked it past Vidic, Square chin, brought him down purposfully which should of been another booking.

I cant say anyone on either teams had a amazing game and id be surprised (actually some one will) if you can say a particular player stood out..

it was a shit game...

Liverpool need to get rid of. Riise, Kewell, Jewboy, Kuyt, Voronin,

Am dreaming, and it is dream that we can poach Berbatov off tottenham in the new year or end of season, him and torres up front would be class

liverpool's midfield was rendered almost completely ineffectual, therefore it would be safe to say that Utd bossed the midfield.
I could deffo say one player stood out in this game.
Rio Ferdinand was immense, cementing his reputation as the best centre half in the league.
dude should be england captain imo.

Microdot
17-12-2007, 03:33 PM
kuyt was shite.embarrasing even.

and i cant be arsed responding to microdicks post as its complete pigeonshite.

don't insult me, you worthless little cocksucker.

I keep all my responses friendly enough until little bitches like yourself bring it down to personal insults.
you obviously lack the football knowledge to argue your point, so why not just keep it shut, fcukwit?

pm me if you'd like to insult me in person, I'd be interested to hear what a bin dipping, granny stabbing scouse cunt like yourself has to say when he cant hide behind the internet.

french_og
17-12-2007, 03:40 PM
I thought Gerrard Mascherano & Anderson Hargreaves all had good games and kinda cancelled each other out. Liverpool got the ball out wide on quite a few opportunities but Kewell and Benyouwn wasted too much. Think Liverpool have a problem out wide, think Babel is and will be a quality player and is still learning but they could do with another quailty player who can open other teams up.

Numeric
17-12-2007, 04:50 PM
Rio Ferdinand was immense, cementing his reputation as the best centre half in the league.

word, Rio is the daddy without question

Eddowion
17-12-2007, 05:05 PM
Utd did enough to beat an inferior team.

ps. it's great sitting here in cockneyland listening(??) to the northern reds verbally bashing each other:lol:

djfase
17-12-2007, 07:08 PM
Watched the game and have to say liverpool didnt create anything clear cut. Only errors from the keeper did they have their chances.

Thought anderson done well, and rio was superb. As he usually is in big games. Shame about the not so important ones.

Where were torres and gerrard?

Liverpool have no creativity in midfield and there is the reason they wont win the league

Will
17-12-2007, 07:28 PM
If Microdot and Bassline Junkie have a fight I hope it's put on youtube so we can all watch it!

Richierush
17-12-2007, 08:24 PM

I keep all my responses friendly enough until little bitches like yourself bring it down to personal insults.
you obviously lack the football knowledge to argue your point, so why not just keep it shut, fcukwit?

pm me if you'd like to insult me in person, I'd be interested to hear what a bin dipping, granny stabbing scouse cunt like yourself has to say when he cant hide behind the internet.

now now ladies this is a forum no need for the handbags but yea pm each other if you have problems we dont wana see it on the forum,if you do want to get together av it out send me link on youtube

Richierush
17-12-2007, 08:29 PM
the game was poor really,united scored liverpool put loads of pressure on with nothin really happenin,i thought the arsenal game was much better,just watchin arsenal play the ball all game on the floor was entertainment

basslinejunkie
18-12-2007, 12:56 PM

who the **** do you think you are??!? if you cant take a joke,thats your problem. so get your jam wrags out your handbag and ****off. dont respond to my posts,i wont respond to yours.end of.

Richierush
18-12-2007, 12:58 PM
ok you have both had your say lets leave it at that

Will
18-12-2007, 04:22 PM
The worst thing about this game is that both team are owned by americans now, should never have been allowed to happen...

kai
21-12-2007, 04:17 PM
For once I agree with you Will.....

But at least we United fans resisted it rather than welcoming the cunts with open arms!

nick_anarchy
23-12-2007, 11:40 AM
The worst thing about this game is that both team are owned by americans now, should never have been allowed to happen...

SPOT ON ( 1st time for everything hay will ) haha

yeh we didnt want or need , where as liverpool needed so that speaks for it self

278d7e64a374de26f==