PDA

View Full Version : Terry Injured Again

Numeric
18-12-2007, 09:19 AM
Chelsea captain John Terry has broken three bones in his foot and could be out for up to six weeks...

Terry left the Emirates Stadium on crutches, after being forced off following a challenge by Emmanuel Eboue...

french_og
18-12-2007, 09:41 AM
It was a proper sneeky pro footballers foul, leave the foot in and making it look like a block. Terry went in really hard on Cesc a few minutes before so could say what goes around comes around.

Numeric
18-12-2007, 10:34 AM
Eboue is a proper dirty bastard though, made quite a few very nasty fouls over the past few weeks...

Insomnia
18-12-2007, 10:52 AM
Aye Terry aint had an easy time of it over the last couple seasons of Arsenal it has to be said....

Microdot
18-12-2007, 12:29 PM
the rent boys fell to pieces at the back last season without terry, but I reckon avram grant will deal with the situation more convincingly than mourinho did.

Richierush
18-12-2007, 01:03 PM
he deserved it after that tackle on fabregas he was on the floor a terry came steamin in dirty bastard,eboue last week did a dirty high challenge but not sure if he was actually tryin to play the ball but with his stoods showin this time

french_og
18-12-2007, 01:16 PM
the rent boys fell to pieces at the back last season without terry, but I reckon avram grant will deal with the situation more convincingly than mourinho did.

Chelsea will be better equiped cuz Mourinho signed Ben Haim and Alex and was not allowed to do strengthen last January. That Alex is a really good strong player. They still have Carlvallo also so should do ok but Terry is their leader and captain. Alex and Carlvallo will probably be the preferred pairing with both also speaking Portuguese helps.

DJ RE:HAB
18-12-2007, 01:48 PM
Terry, serves him right.

Never liked him since he got sent off and tried to grab the card out of the refs hand, or told the ref to feck off. Hes done both i think.

Typical up his own backside the cockney bute...

he should get dropped as captain for england... Doesnt set the right example and its probs his and lamps ego which everyones going on about.

Will
18-12-2007, 04:26 PM
Chelsea will be better equiped cuz Mourinho signed Ben Haim and Alex and was not allowed to do strengthen last January. That Alex is a really good strong player. They still have Carlvallo also so should do ok but Terry is their leader and captain. Alex and Carlvallo will probably be the preferred pairing with both also speaking Portuguese helps.

Yeah, Alex is quality, but he hasn't shown it so far, but him and Carvalho could work well together, I think Terry and him are to similar apart from anything else.

Good point about Terry against Arsenal this year Insomnia! Knocked out and then gets his leg broken!

Insomnia
18-12-2007, 05:05 PM
Good point about Terry against Arsenal this year Insomnia! Knocked out and then gets his leg broken!

I know mate, i'll never forget that Carling Cup final...

I dropped my pint when they played the incident in slow motion, look horrid!

278d7e64a374de26f==