PDA

View Full Version : If you could choose any player?

DJ RE:HAB
18-12-2007, 01:27 PM
If you could choose any player from a team who usually occupies a lower placed slot in the prem than yourselves that you could sign in january who would it be.

As a red id like to possibly see Niko Kranjcar in our shirt.

Hes got great vision, good on ball, good passing ability and has hit some cracking efforts at goal when giving the oppurnunity...

Petrovs played class aswell so far this season looks like a good buy for sven. Elanos doing well but has quitened abit from that explosive start he had.

Ashley youngs looking like he defo become a quality player.

But overall if there is a player id like to see at liverpool would be berbatov. looks like and lethargic when playing but his touch, awareness and strikes are second to none.

basslinejunkie
18-12-2007, 01:35 PM
ahsley youngs a good shout,i think hes gona be a proper good player.

basslinejunkie
18-12-2007, 01:35 PM
arteta is class also its gotta be said.

french_og
18-12-2007, 03:42 PM
Riquelme will be available in the transfer window, fell out with Peligrini and has not played for Villareal all season but has still scored 4 goals for the Argies in the meantime. Class player but Not sure and of the top 4 in england need another centre midfielder.

davemoore
18-12-2007, 04:10 PM
Walcott as i dont think we have seen the best of him by far and also Babel from liverpool good hot prospect

Will
18-12-2007, 04:19 PM
Who do you support? He said from a team that places lower than your team, so Walcott's off limits! Since there's no way we'd sell him to another top 4 team.

Will
18-12-2007, 04:20 PM
And Babel couldn't move again 'til the summer, though if your not following the rules he set out then fair enough!

Insomnia
18-12-2007, 05:01 PM
I'd take

GK. Robert green (West Ham)
Def. Lescott (Everton)
Mid. Elano (Man City)
Att. Yakubu (Everton)

I'm not saying they would all get in the Arsenal team but would make good additions to the squad....

Richierush
18-12-2007, 05:03 PM
Riquelme will be available in the transfer window, fell out with Peligrini and has not played for Villareal all season but has still scored 4 goals for the Argies in the meantime. Class player but Not sure and of the top 4 in england need another centre midfielder.

there was talk about him goin to everton not sure if everton need another midfielder themselves but whoever he goes to it willl be a quality signing,his passin is second to non

278d7e64a374de26f==