PDA

View Full Version : [Brno, Czech Republic] FOUNDATION - 31/01/04.

Patrick
09-12-2003, 09:39 AM
http://foundation.aonpromotions.com/poster-web.jpg

eyes without a face
09-12-2003, 06:00 PM
a very good lineup indeed there, alot of the acts are on the books of Czech Dj agency, AON Promotions. Im also signed to this agency and they work hard to get us gigs in the Czech Republic. This is their first official night and altho id luv to go i wont be able to, but im sure this will be a rocking party indeed

BloodStar
15-12-2003, 12:53 PM
..I just can say,, Brno rocks.,..,., I'm proud :twisted:

BloodStar
02-02-2004, 12:05 PM
Enjoy:

http://www.fotos.cz/galery.php?id=407

http://www.fotos.cz/galery.php?id=409

foundation wasn't so succesfull as was awaited. Just about 300 hundred people were there,. the promotion was weak,. All was aimed on people who knows what's going on, so Gary thought there's no need to do that but now he knows.
Next reason, was a wrong place for this party. Fleda is great club, but techno nights ain't often there, a little bit different sort of people comes to different sort of parties,. jungle DNB,house trance,,,so why the techno doesn't goes well, here.? Fu*k.
No maybe next time, but there will be no next time for Foundation in Brno, I'm more into Gary will move it to Prague, IMO.
Who knows the scene here, isn't too surprised that Foundation finished with red numbers. Here it's all about big parties, last week there was a Luke Slater, down here, and about 4 thousand people was party all the night, it was great but it's like a dicotheke for stupid kids under few pieces of exstacy or pernik.****,,no needs for good music, allaround here, and finally when someone is making a step forward,.,it's not end well...... :doh:
:dontevengothere:

eyes without a face
02-02-2004, 06:25 PM
shame, looked like being a good party!!!

one
02-02-2004, 09:02 PM
maybe thats because max duley messed up big time this summer in czech

apperently he got so wasted that he couldnt play at all, and they had to pull him off stage......

eyes without a face
02-02-2004, 09:16 PM
yeah i believe so, according to what ive heard it wasnt a pretty sight (or sound!)

but at least he realised his mistakes and even gave his fee back so fair play to him

but i cant see why that would have any relevance on this event at all to be honest

one
02-02-2004, 11:07 PM
no it sure wasnt pretty
well people in czech probably heard about it and decided to put their money elsewhere

and giving is fee back was the least he could do

MARKEG
02-02-2004, 11:40 PM
brno is a very special place indeed. i really want to play there again.

BloodStar
03-02-2004, 09:38 AM
I hope you'll be here soon, again, yo know what I mean :lol: .

The problem wasn't Max Duley, but very weak promotion., and another problem was a big party Apokalypsa,in Boby,with Luke Slater as a headliner,which was one week before Foundation. Probably people didn't have enough money to come see Foundation, which has great line up, and everything was going forward to be a great party. but it wasn't. Shame.... :cry:

278d7e64a374de26f==