Celtic v Barcelona
Lyon v Man Utd
Schalke v Porto
Liverpool v Inter Milan
Roma v Real Madrid
Arsenal v AC Milan
Olympiacos v Chelsea
Fenerbahce v Sevilla

not a bad draw for United and Chelsea, but Arsenal and Liverpool will find it difficult, Celtic and Barca is a tasty prospect too...

Insomnia
21-12-2007, 11:55 AM
Well that's some draw...

AC Milan, maybe not who i wanted like...

No game is easy at this stage though....

First game at home could work in our favour though.....

DJ RE:HAB
21-12-2007, 12:10 PM
Im confident we can beat inter, we have beaten the juve's and barca's before so inter i think we can handle.

i reckon aresenal will do milan...

Numeric
21-12-2007, 12:19 PM
be good games no doubt :)

Insomnia
21-12-2007, 12:25 PM
All these games are gonna be top notch...

This is what being the best is all about...

Look forward to all these, will have a few bets along the way, happy days...

Esox Lucius
21-12-2007, 12:32 PM
I would worry about inter more than ac tbh.

nick_anarchy
21-12-2007, 02:11 PM
inter are a much stronger side these days liverpool will be lucky to get past them

arsenal i think could well do AC if they play like they can do

chelsea should ease in to the next stage

and i had a feeling we would get them french twats !!

good draw tho

DJ RE:HAB
21-12-2007, 03:04 PM
inter are a much stronger side these days liverpool will be lucky to get past them

arsenal i think could well do AC if they play like they can do

chelsea should ease in to the next stage

and i had a feeling we would get them french twats !!

good draw tho

Lucky...

Obviously we cant just beat em... We have to be lucky...

I spose we're due to a bit of luck tho considering the amount of luck opposing sides have had against us this season.

basslinejunkie
21-12-2007, 03:38 PM
ac are a diffrent prospect in europe though. id much prefer to play inter than ac.inter usualy crash and burn in the champs leauge knockout stages,with a few on pitch scraps along the way.

french_og
22-12-2007, 01:45 PM
Most teams left in it are all capable of beating each other on their day. I can see a few games going on the away goal rule here.

nick_anarchy
23-12-2007, 11:33 AM
Lucky...

Obviously we cant just beat em... We have to be lucky...

I spose we're due to a bit of luck tho considering the amount of luck opposing sides have had against us this season.

yes mate " lucky " i mean do you honestly think you will out play them over 2 legs ? do you think your defence is good enuff to hold out over 2 legs the way they are playin ? honestly i dont ! the only way i feel you can get past them is to go over there do the gerrard ( dive for a pen ) score and shut up shop ! 11 men behind the ball like most times and then do what you are good at at home and open european teams up liverpool has to many off days infront of goal when its needed , inter will love you to play the long ball but what they wont like is for you to pass it around , make space for torres to run in to kuyt can be a hand full on his day and them pair need to play togeather

nick_anarchy
23-12-2007, 11:35 AM
ac are a diffrent prospect in europe though. id much prefer to play inter than ac.inter usualy crash and burn in the champs leauge knockout stages,with a few on pitch scraps along the way.

very true , even tho AC are mid table in there league they are still a team to watch oyut for , and now with ronaldo back we will wait and see to what happens ....

278d7e64a374de26f==