PDA

View Full Version : Inceptive Records question.

Si the Sigh
07-01-2008, 10:17 AM
Been thinking about buying some releases on Inceptive recently, but as I'm planning on buying online, I can really check out the quality of pressing and as most of the releases contain 3 tracks per side of vinyl, I'm worried about sound quality.

Anyone able to confirm if the pressing, sound quality, etc; on Inceptive releases are ok?

The same question goes for releases on Surface as well. Some of them are clocking in with 4 tracks per side. I take it some must be intro's or loops? Althought there are not listed as being like that on Discogs?

ampassasinbirmingham
07-01-2008, 11:55 AM
from memory i remember the inceptive and surface cuts to be ok. Not really lound just good. I think there was a nick wilson ep that had a rather good cut if i remember. The surface and inceptive guys have a very high musical threshold and im sure they wouldnt have bought out shit cuts!

basslinejunkie
07-01-2008, 12:20 PM
generally ok/good. i remember a reeko release that kept jumping tho without the vinyl being scratched.

Si the Sigh
07-01-2008, 12:57 PM
Cool. Thanks for the info guys. Will add a few to my wants list. That Nick Wilson EP is one of the one's I'm after. :)

BranLanen
16-01-2008, 03:54 PM
Maybe the tracks are shorter than normal...what do you think?

MITA
16-01-2008, 06:55 PM
or have less weight on the lower end,and the curve is not that wide

278d7e64a374de26f==