PDA

View Full Version : big scam leaves toon

Esox Lucius
09-01-2008, 06:39 PM
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_3033322,00.html

what's the story there than I wonder. some gaffers they have had in recent years.

Insomnia
09-01-2008, 06:49 PM
I thought he would of had more time to sort things out....

Intresting to see who'll be in charge next....

Traxx
09-01-2008, 06:52 PM
Gone before he gets moved on. Im glad i ****in hate him the big headed prick.

Aratron
09-01-2008, 06:56 PM
brilliant the Toon are really ****ed now. Sam needed a few years not months to sort that shit team out

dan the acid man
09-01-2008, 06:59 PM
top manager who had some shite players to be honest, no matter who they get in they'll stuggle.

Hope he can get fixed up somewhere soon.

As for Newcastle, there's way too much pressure up there, they really should have given him more time to get some more players sorted

french_og
10-01-2008, 08:34 AM
People say what great fans Newcastle have but i am beginning to doubt it. Newcastle have been in a mess for a while and whoever has come in has not been given time to turn it around cuz the fans have no patience.

Big Sam took over a team of injuries and and a very bad defence. He did not have much luck bringing in any english defenders so the overseas defenders he has brought in have obviously needed time to settle. Constant injuries to big players like Viduka, Owen, Duff etc does not help.

Newcastle are mid table not fighting for relegation, yeah they have not been playing exciting football and have lost a few lately but it is difficult to get a side playing attractive football when their best creative players are injured.

Newcastle will never be anywhere unless they give a manager time.

Numeric
10-01-2008, 09:59 AM
they needed to give him more time, they'll never get anywhere until they give a manager a proper chance to sort the team out, masters of their own disaster Toon, have no sympathy for them...

Numeric
10-01-2008, 11:02 AM
word is Harry Redknapp is the overwhelming bookies' favourite to take the job but claims he has had no contact with anyone at Newcastle after Big Sam's sacking, and also revealed that he recently turned down a "massive club" because he's happy on the south coast...

davemoore
10-01-2008, 02:10 PM
word is Harry Redknapp is the overwhelming bookies' favourite to take the job but claims he has had no contact with anyone at Newcastle after Big Sam's sacking, and also revealed that he recently turned down a "massive club" because he's happy on the south coast...

Ne idea what the big club was i saw this on spn earlier ..

Harry isnt goping to be the next manager i have a feeling it will be stuart peirce ...or even maybe steve mclaren

dan the acid man
10-01-2008, 02:14 PM
No way would they go for steve mclaren, an ex boss of boro:lol: no way would the fans go for that

davemoore
10-01-2008, 02:35 PM
just looking at my optoins lol well its not david moyes then ...

Gerrard hullier ( dnt think i spelt that right ) could be in the top 5 ??

Numeric
10-01-2008, 02:41 PM
Mark Hughes is another name that's been mentioned...

davemoore
10-01-2008, 06:15 PM
Yeah ur right there i dont bet but if i did id put a fiver on that

Insomnia
10-01-2008, 10:38 PM
Word is that Harry was spotted getting a plane to Newcastle tonight..

I cant understand why he would want to give up Portsmouth at the moment...

He's done well so far this season and could be into Europe next season etc..

Richierush
10-01-2008, 10:42 PM
cant really see it bein a manager who has a club especially in the prem,someone like mcclaren sounds about rite but like dan said his connection to boro an the shite job he did with england will go against him,bring back bobby robson i say:lol:

basslinejunkie
11-01-2008, 09:59 AM
joke of a club newcastle.they need to stop dreaming of being a big club and realise what they are.thats where the problem lies,they expect far to much.

Numeric
11-01-2008, 10:26 AM
joke of a club newcastle.they need to stop dreaming of being a big club and realise what they are.thats where the problem lies,they expect far to much.

same could be said about Liverpool :lol:

Esox Lucius
11-01-2008, 10:51 AM
People say what great fans Newcastle have but i am beginning to doubt it. Newcastle have been in a mess for a while and whoever has come in has not been given time to turn it around cuz the fans have no patience.

Big Sam took over a team of injuries and and a very bad defence. He did not have much luck bringing in any english defenders so the overseas defenders he has brought in have obviously needed time to settle. Constant injuries to big players like Viduka, Owen, Duff etc does not help.

Newcastle are mid table not fighting for relegation, yeah they have not been playing exciting football and have lost a few lately but it is difficult to get a side playing attractive football when their best creative players are injured.

Newcastle will never be anywhere unless they give a manager time.

sunderland fans are miles sounder than toon fans.

Will
11-01-2008, 01:21 PM
They should bring back Kevin Keegan I reckon!

Richierush
11-01-2008, 09:05 PM
same could be said about Liverpool :lol:

agreed :lol:

Numeric
12-01-2008, 12:00 PM
word is Harry Redknapp has rejected an offer from Newcastle to become the Toon's latest manager, having held talks with the club...

Numeric
13-01-2008, 07:43 PM
latest word is that Newcastle are gonna appoint the dream team management partnership of Keegan and Shearer :lol:

idiots

Insomnia
14-01-2008, 11:38 AM
Whoever gets the job needs a decent amount of time to sort things out...

I'd of thought Martin Jol could of been in with a shout....

Numeric
15-01-2008, 04:44 PM
Gerard Houllier and Alan Shearer are apparently open to working together :lol:

Houllier is now joint favourite alongside Mark Hughes with most firms...

Will
15-01-2008, 04:53 PM
Would Mark Hughes really want to go there though? I hope they bring back Keegan, with Shearer! Those were the days...

Insomnia
15-01-2008, 05:10 PM
I thought Mark Hughes was waiting on the Man Utd job....

That is whenever Fergie decides enough is enough...

278d7e64a374de26f==