PDA

View Full Version : drumazon help

ritaheed
09-01-2008, 07:12 PM
been using the drumazon.....really like it and ave been making up plenty of good beats.......

but how do i import or create it in a track part in cubase (soz if im not wording this right)

and is it possible for each sound in the drumazon to have an individual out which will go to the cubase mixer??

also im not even sure how to save a loop (or pattern) which i create within the drumazon so i can just recall it, ave saved one loop and i can recall tht but ive saved other loops or patterns and i cant recall them in a dont know why......

thanx

yellaman
09-01-2008, 10:40 PM
Drumazon is a buggy program in some respects but this might help:

1)Didnt undastand the first question??!!

2) I dont know if it works this way for all DAW's but the outputs for each sound should be listed when you open a new audio tracks 'audio in/out' config list.. just select the drumazon channel number you want to route to that audio track and it will be so...

3)Saving patterns and presets are two different processes in Drumazon as the DAW doesnt actually save the settings(PATTERNS/PRESETS) even if you save the project so BE WARNED!! the pattern should be saved with the projects name and listed as PATTERN then the preset should be saved also with the projects name and listed as PRESET. this is because they both show up in the same folder and you need to be able to differenciate between the two even though the will both contain the actual projects name.

Its best to record to audio the output(s) as soon as your happy with your beat to avoid all the fuss. But MAN what a beast this baby is when you hook it into sum nice dist/comp effects!!

hope dat helps bro!

ritaheed
10-01-2008, 07:11 AM
cheers man il give tht a bash....

wot a meant with question 1 is......how do i arrange my loops from the drumazon onto the sequencer page of cubase (dunno if thts worded better) fpr example on midi chn 1 4 bars of kicks, thn on midi chn 2 hi hats from bar 2........ave defo no got the lingo up 2 scratch yet!

also wot does "DAW" mean??

thanx mate

BloodStar
10-01-2008, 09:10 AM
how do i arrange my loops from the drumazon onto the sequencer page of cubase (dunno if thts worded better) fpr example on midi chn 1 4 bars of kicks, thn on midi chn 2 hi hats from bar 2......
also wot does "DAW" mean??thanx mate

first, DAW means DigitalAudioWorkstation, in other words, it is your main sequencer (eg Cubase, Ableton, Sonar, etc)

as for arranging your loop in cubase, I would do it in a way, that first sequence your loop on Drumazon sequencer, and once you are happy with what you have, rewrite a sequence for each sound to separate midi track in Cubase. Then on Drumazon, you must switch off internal sequencer and then the sounds will be trigered from your midi tracks.
One bad thing is that when you trigger from the midi events you cannot use onboard Shuffle, Flam, Total Accent....
hope this make sense.

ritaheed
10-01-2008, 09:22 AM
yeah man tht makes sense.....thanks!!!!

rhythmtech
10-01-2008, 09:36 AM
and unfortunatly drumazon hads no pattern to midi function :(

278d7e64a374de26f==