Chelsea V Tottenham 12 Jan 15:00
Derby V Wigan 12 Jan 15:00
Everton V Man. City 12 Jan 15:00
Middlesbrough V Liverpool 12 Jan 15:00
West Ham V Fulham 12 Jan 15:00
Man. United V Newcastle 12 Jan 17:15
Sunderland V Portsmouth 13 Jan 13:30
Bolton V Blackburn 13 Jan 16:00

some decent fixtures on the cards, Everton vs City should be good, i expect United to take the three points against Newcastle at Old Trafford...

good to see so many 15:00 kick offs for a change...

Esox Lucius
11-01-2008, 10:49 AM
3 points off city i reckon.

Insomnia
11-01-2008, 11:26 AM
Our defence will be makeshift with so many missing at the moment...

Still i'd like to think we'll take care of B'ham at home...

Cant see Man utd slipping at home to Newcastle either....

Chelsea v Spurs should be a decent game also....

nick_anarchy
12-01-2008, 07:18 PM
class this ... 6 so far ronaldo hat trick !! and with arsenal slipping up even better !!

once again liverpool slip haha o so sweet

nick_anarchy
12-01-2008, 07:32 PM
class this ... 6 so far ronaldo hat trick !! and with arsenal slipping up even better !!

once again liverpool slip haha o so sweet

Esox Lucius
12-01-2008, 07:34 PM
3 points off city i reckon.

as predicted.

nick_anarchy
12-01-2008, 07:47 PM
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/44351000/jpg/_44351912_tevez_ap.jpg

nick_anarchy
12-01-2008, 07:48 PM
as predicted.

aye very good win that like , just shows how far u have now come as a team .... level on points with the shite if only u had scored more goals that win would be been much sweeter and you may of gone 4th

Insomnia
12-01-2008, 11:32 PM
Only saw the second half of the Man utd game, they were on fire!

Ronaldo and Tevez were different class in this match...

Arsenal wont win the title if they cant win games like that at home- Disappointing!

nick_anarchy
13-01-2008, 12:17 AM
Only saw the second half of the Man utd game, they were on fire!

Ronaldo and Tevez were different class in this match...

Arsenal wont win the title if they cant win games like that at home- Disappointing!

and its not the 1st time them 4 upfront have been on fire !! the score could of been 15-0 rooney was class but so unlucky infront of goal , where ronaldo was lucky with his 3rd goal carrick & anderson played well too

Insomnia
13-01-2008, 11:54 AM
Wonder what Alan Smith said to the ref to get sent off!

Man utd fans still clapped him of though.....

nick_anarchy
13-01-2008, 12:10 PM
Wonder what Alan Smith said to the ref to get sent off!

Man utd fans still clapped him of though.....

well we aint like othyer teams + leeds who slate players who leave , he give his best for the club and was looked after i wish he never left ,

tho yeh i do want to know what he said , knowing him he called him something and to be fair did the ball cross the line ? for me not all the ball did and i dont think it was a goal

Numeric
13-01-2008, 04:22 PM
well pleased with the result against Newcastle, first half performance wasn't the best but United made amends in the second and played some quality football, Cristiano is a legend and Tevez is class :)

top of the league!!

and the kopites dropped points again :lol:

nick_anarchy
13-01-2008, 05:30 PM
well pleased with the result against Newcastle, first half performance wasn't the best but United made amends in the second and played some quality football, Cristiano is a legend and Tevez is class :)

top of the league!!

and the kopites dropped points again :lol:

innit mate back where we belong doin well for a sinkin ship wouldnt you think tho ... ;)

just hope we dont mess around again now and keep up the run for the rest of the season , we can beat arsenal & liverpool at home , chelsea away will be the key game for us now

french_og
13-01-2008, 05:57 PM
That Rob Styles has no business refering outside Sunday league reserves division 8, he is so bad, its about time they bombed him out.

Numeric
13-01-2008, 07:12 PM
innit mate back where we belong doin well for a sinkin ship wouldnt you think tho ... ;)

just hope we dont mess around again now and keep up the run for the rest of the season , we can beat arsenal & liverpool at home , chelsea away will be the key game for us now

i think we'll be fine mate, it's our title :)

aye the ref had a stinker

Will
14-01-2008, 06:56 PM
I wouldn't count on it! Birmingham will be a tough team to beat under McLeish, so a draw isn't the end of the world. We've been dropping too many points lately of course, but United have dropped points too, their last spell at the top was brief and hopefully this one will be too. Though the way things are going Chelsea will probably sneak it!

nick_anarchy
14-01-2008, 07:32 PM
I wouldn't count on it! Birmingham will be a tough team to beat under McLeish, so a draw isn't the end of the world. We've been dropping too many points lately of course, but United have dropped points too, their last spell at the top was brief and hopefully this one will be too. Though the way things are going Chelsea will probably sneak it!

its a team you should of beat end of ! we played poor v bermingham and still got a result thats where utd & arsenal are different , saying that its the same with most teams , tho chelsea had the nack of it when they won the league twice they even say it on match of the day !! ( but they do talk crap on there most of the time ) i dont think we will be as stupid as we were v west ham and give away the top spot again but we will see ....

chelsea in my view will finish 2nd below utd and above arsenal , liverpool to finish 5th below everton or man city

Numeric
14-01-2008, 08:35 PM

Chelsea will probably be our main challenger now, but United aren't gonna let the lead slip again so easy

Insomnia
14-01-2008, 08:58 PM
We drew against Birmingham at home, yes not a great result i know...

It dont mean we are out of the running quite yet though....

Numeric
14-01-2008, 09:32 PM
think you're gonna miss Toure quite bad though mate...

Insomnia
14-01-2008, 10:14 PM
Yeah i know what you mean bud...

Although we knew this at the start of the season, so it's about the rest of the squad pulling together until the likes of Toure returns...

Sendoros is a nightmare for me though, every time he's under pressure my heart nearly stops....

278d7e64a374de26f==