PDA

View Full Version : DJ BAM BAM

lunatrick
15-01-2003, 12:59 AM
I was looking to get this guys tune on jackstar - I know he's a member of this forum - the guy who runs jackstar - paul?, but when i looked again juno had sold out!.............where's a good place or could i get one from you direct? :?:

lunatrick
16-01-2003, 03:34 PM
actually scrub that cos juno seem to have them back in stock again now....

JACKSTAR
17-01-2003, 10:36 AM
Lunatrick,

Glad you like the record. Did you get the 1st EP on Jackstar which was myself and DJ Bam Bam : Virtual Bass ? We still have a few left and I think you can still order it from JUNO.

In my mind DJ Bam Bam is one of the best Techno producers around, his early stuff on UC were fantastic so when I hooked up with him last year I was more than happy to release some music from him.

Look out for future releases on JACKSTAR from : DJ Rush / DJ Nehpets / Angel Alanis / Marco Remus.

Also coming soon on 4 X 4 (X14) Major Rush & Paul Langley : Killah! EP

P.

www.paullangley.net

www.jackstar-recordings.com

lunatrick
17-01-2003, 12:09 PM
Paul,

Thanks for that - I'll check it out - it's a bit of a departure for me in terms of sound, but seems to be the way I'm heading. Interesting to see julian branching out with 4x4 also - the last release was swedish if i remember rightly, very twisted it was too. I know DJ rush mixed a pounding grooves tune recently as well, so it seems like a lot of new links are being forged,

take it easy,

Paul (also!)

278d7e64a374de26f==