PDA

View Full Version : What acid techno tune you would like to hear re-worked ?

Athar
13-01-2008, 05:32 PM
There is any acid techno track or remix you would like to get refleshing in 2008?

My 3 votes could be:

1) Alabama 3 - Ain't Goin' To Goa (Rozzer's Dog Mix)

Great party track, beautiful 909 with nasty voice spellin: "Ain't Goin' To Goa"

2) Chris Liberator - One Million 909 Kick Drums (Smitten 56)

Really like idea for this track, last smitten record looks like to be good material for make a remix in 2008 in my opinion.

3) Purple Plejade - Blanche

Aka Hoschi & Thomas Heckmann.
Great old acid techno record from 1993.
Few day's ago i put on my deck this record again.
Love the Blanche tune.

How these tracks could be sounding renovated in 2008 ? :-)

Your votes.

Aratron
13-01-2008, 05:36 PM
none. i would love to hear some original tunes reflecting today's society.

rhythmtech
13-01-2008, 05:44 PM
i'd love to hear kektex - lock re-engineered and remastered but not too much change in the tune..

to me its still the perfect acid tune.. and it still sounds immense played out, but sometimes listening or mixing it at home it can sound a little weak or dull in comparison to todays productions.. which is a shame because as a tune it knocks the socks of anything else to this day i reckon.

Athar
13-01-2008, 06:10 PM
love early kektex style, godstopper tune is the one still rocks as well for me, very powerfull.

acidguru
13-01-2008, 06:44 PM
Headrush Tactics- Rebel Culture
Kektex- Inner City Junkies

theledge
13-01-2008, 09:05 PM
none. i would love to hear some original tunes reflecting today's society.

my sentiments exactly

i would say a new wave of acid techno but that's been done already. time to embrace the future

Aratron
13-01-2008, 09:42 PM
just wished i had grown up with stable rich parents to sponge off, not go to work and learn how to write music on expensive equipment.

you can be sure i would be belting up some top quality acid techno.

not doing remixes of remixes.

Aratron
13-01-2008, 09:45 PM
i know this sounds lame, but i hear techno everywhere. techno is the sound of today's industrialised society.
people's imaginations i think are depleted.

mister badtouch
13-01-2008, 09:55 PM
I would like to hear an acid remix of 'cowgirl' by 'underworld'. I know it's not strictly an acid tune, but I've played it in acid sets before and it goes down really well. It's a bit dated now though, so a good quality re-work might be useful.

rhythmtech
14-01-2008, 12:34 AM
just wished i had grown up with stable rich parents to sponge off, not go to work and learn how to write music on expensive equipment.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

funniest thing ive heard in a bit.. most of the lads i know over here and in uk have scraped their studio together over years and years, running off bits of computers stuck together, dodgy samplers, and 2nd hand bits and pieces until we finally had what we could nearly call a studio...

ok there might be a few who had a lucky life but most of us worked our asses off for what we have..

im only getting to go to college this year for the first time to finally do something i want and im gone 30 years old.

situation has nothing to do with doing a remix or an original tune. its just about what happens when you sit down at the studio.. **** knows whats gonna come out of the speakers.

A.P.
14-01-2008, 12:44 AM
Well said Baz

Si the Sigh
14-01-2008, 07:41 AM
None. New music in an old skool stylee for me please.

theledge
14-01-2008, 09:58 AM

well i've worked my hairy little arse off in shit jobs for years to afford the few bits of kit i have, and still am doing come to think of it. And besides if i had rich indulgent parents i'd grow some stick-on dreadlocks and be into psytrance, it's just not the techno way is it?:;

colonel gurns
14-01-2008, 02:11 PM
Shudder and twitch - - boscaland 35, wicked tune

Aratron
14-01-2008, 10:38 PM
well i've worked my hairy little arse off in shit jobs for years to afford the few bits of kit i have, and still am doing come to think of it. And besides if i had rich indulgent parents i'd grow some stick-on dreadlocks and be into psytrance, it's just not the techno way is it?:;

i was being ironic. but i was nice to hear some personal stories amid the carnage.

pat_mcgerkin
18-01-2008, 03:30 AM
None really, although I'd love to hear In the Freeze exactly as it is, only without that high-pitched tinkling riff that goes all the way through it.

278d7e64a374de26f==