PDA

View Full Version : Jose wants Rafa's job

Numeric
13-01-2008, 07:45 PM
Mourinho has reportedly told Liverpool that he wants Rafa Benitez's job

the Sunday Mirror claims that the 'former Chelsea boss has contacted Liverpool's American owners Tom Hicks and George Gillett through a third party indicating that he would love to take over at Anfield next season.'

probably bullshit but i'd be gutted is Jose went there

Traxx
13-01-2008, 08:00 PM
If for some fukd up reason there is a ounce of truth in all these reports regarding us & rafa then jose would be the best man out there for the job if it became available. He's a cunt though and my heart would rule my head on that matter. Rafa needs to stay imo.

davemoore
13-01-2008, 09:16 PM
ha ha i have always thought about this since jose and chealsi departed..

jose loves a club with passion pride and a challange and a twleth man being the fans also a nice club with money who listens to there manager for the first couple of years bring him on

why not liverpool

french_og
13-01-2008, 10:28 PM
Rafa has lost the plot completely lately, week after week his team selections and tactics are just wrong. I watched the game live on Spanish tv yesterday and it was dire. Got a feeling he wont be there next season.

Numeric
14-01-2008, 12:51 PM
word is Tom Hicks has confirmed that the club held talks with Jurgen Klinsmann before the German moved to Bayern Munich, while Hicks did say it was only an "insurance" against Rafa leaving for Madrid, it seems very strange that the he has decided to go public with the secret talks...

278d7e64a374de26f==