PDA

View Full Version : NI Massive in FL Studio (automation??)

JohnnySideways
15-01-2008, 08:55 AM
i cant seem to be able to record any tweeks...
i usually bang it into record...muck around with some controls...then go to 'last tweaked parimeter' to edit further..
for some reason it doesn't seem to be recognising that i've recorded anything at all..and the 'last tweaked' options doesn't appear..
am i missing something?
any help would be much apreciated...i dont think i could make these sounds with any other synth!
thanks in advance
j

RDR
15-01-2008, 01:00 PM
i cant seem to be able to record any tweeks...
i usually bang it into record...muck around with some controls...then go to 'last tweaked parimeter' to edit further..
for some reason it doesn't seem to be recognising that i've recorded anything at all..and the 'last tweaked' options doesn't appear..
am i missing something?
any help would be much apreciated...i dont think i could make these sounds with any other synth!
thanks in advance
j

Unless anyone here could help you're gonna have to go on the hell desk for the respective companies

TBH I think it sounds like a bug in either massive or fruity.

Have you updated?

Barely Human
15-01-2008, 03:21 PM
Works perfectly for me in FL 5 and FL7. Which version are you running? Try re-installing Massive and see if that cures it.

AcidTrash
20-01-2008, 06:50 PM
Works perfectly for me in FL 5 and FL7. Which version are you running? Try re-installing Massive and see if that cures it.

Same here. Not sure why you'd bother using it tho.

massplanck
21-01-2008, 12:46 PM
Same here. Not sure why you'd bother using it tho.

lol you are not sure why someone woulld bother using NI Massive?

force
21-01-2008, 01:05 PM
lol you are not sure why someone woulld bother using NI Massive?

poor old pete gets a bit intimidated when confronted with more than 2 oscillators. Even more so if they're anything other than square or saw.

massplanck
21-01-2008, 01:24 PM
poor old pete gets a bit intimidated when confronted with more than 2 oscillators. Even more so if they're anything other than square or saw.

:laughing:

278d7e64a374de26f==