PDA

View Full Version : Revolutiom by Zoid

Aratron
15-01-2008, 10:02 PM
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=112061740&MyToken=9128fe14-2762-4ce3-89fd-144228e826e2

hardcore dude

fatcollective
15-01-2008, 10:48 PM
nice one man, its by me and AP.

hopefully gonna be getting released on some new brazilian label? not sure yet? if not we might put it on A.Ps digital label.

A.P.
18-01-2008, 03:00 PM
Hey Ste, have the guys been in touch about this?

Aratron
19-01-2008, 01:01 AM
that b side on yolk 20 of your zoid is pretty good dude

weird tune

A.P.
20-01-2008, 07:44 PM
??

dirrrti
20-01-2008, 09:26 PM
Mr. Zoid

I like Welsh Schranz from your myspace.

Will it be released anywhere?

fatcollective
20-01-2008, 10:22 PM

noy yet mate, i'll get in touch this week see whats happening.

fatcollective
20-01-2008, 10:25 PM
Mr. Zoid

I like Welsh Schranz from your myspace.

Will it be released anywhere?

i dont know mate, i would like it too, but i cant think of many labels that would have it, its not hard enough to be schranz track and too fast for hard techno. i only made for my live set, to get things a bit mental towards the end!

thanks for the interest though mate and if it does get released i will let ya know.

MARK ANXIOUS
21-01-2008, 12:43 AM
you know what guys? you really are incredibly talented. hope you checked the boa radio show we did this month - we gave you a mention :)

anyway, you want my thoughts?? this welsh schranz track is a big step for you.. i think you need to keep going in this direction and see how far you can go. acid techno works lovely in this country, and many other places, but if you wanna get gigs in far away places and get some nice influences, i think you need to explore the current trend towards schranz.... and hard techno...

of course you could go minimal but i don't think ya wanna do this no??? hehhehe

there is also the argument to f*** trends and go your own way.. but hey, it's up to you...

i see sooo much love and feeling in your music it's ridiculous.... keep exploring, keep experimenting, keep going forward..

dirrrti
21-01-2008, 01:11 AM
i dont know mate, i would like it too, but i cant think of many labels that would have it, its not hard enough to be schranz track and too fast for hard techno. i only made for my live set, to get things a bit mental towards the end!

thanks for the interest though mate and if it does get released i will let ya know.

Not hard enough to be schranz and too fast for hardtechno ---> That's exactly the point where I love techno in terms of speed/hardness. The track has also some atmospherical, acidic, sick sounds that gives it some deepness, it's not just hardness for hardness, that's another thing I love in hard electronic music.
It's difficult to me to found tunes of that kind, think it 's a part of techno that should be more explored.

I really congratulate you for this track, more I listen to it more I like it.

In case it's not possible to release it on any of your collective's labels I think it could be a very good track for Cluster (hope the Liberators be agree with this).

fatcollective
21-01-2008, 09:37 AM
thanks alot, i see what your saying about this style of music...i been focussing a lot more on harder techno and im enjoying it too. i got some other bits on the go. i'll keep you updated!

cheers

fatcollective
21-01-2008, 10:00 AM
you know what guys? you really are incredibly talented. hope you checked the boa radio show we did this month - we gave you a mention :)

anyway, you want my thoughts?? this welsh schranz track is a big step for you.. i think you need to keep going in this direction and see how far you can go. acid techno works lovely in this country, and many other places, but if you wanna get gigs in far away places and get some nice influences, i think you need to explore the current trend towards schranz.... and hard techno...

of course you could go minimal but i don't think ya wanna do this no??? hehhehe

there is also the argument to f*** trends and go your own way.. but hey, it's up to you...

i see sooo much love and feeling in your music it's ridiculous.... keep exploring, keep experimenting, keep going forward..

Thanks Mark, I think this is a new direction for me...Im not totally into schranz but i have always loved hard techno, so im just gonna see how it goes and create stuff a bit like the one on my myspace, hard, pretty fast but not schranz!! anyways it was great to get a mention on the radio, really buzzin with that!

...as you say "keep going forward"!!

cheers!!

278d7e64a374de26f==