PDA

View Full Version : Yes Yes Yes!! Please Be True...

DJ RE:HAB
17-01-2008, 04:52 PM
The below mail is doing the rounds in Dublin,

Mark this date in your calenders - February 18th 2008. Massive press
conference being planned at Anfield as we speak. The club has been sold
to DIC for 375 million pounds that will give the current owners $710
million - a $70 million profit. Al Ansari, CEO of DIC has completed his
due diligence.

The players and staff were made aware of this prior to the Luton game.
Rafa's job is safe but he has to bring in an assistant, this will be
Gary McAllister. Rick Parry who offended members of DIC last year, will
'step down' and the new owners will bring in David Dein as a
replacement.

No more money will be available for transfer's in the January window as
the current owners will not sanction any deals, unless players are sold.
The Summer will see massive player investment from DIC, believed to be
in the region of 85 million + whatever is made from player sales. This
could see a transfer budget of around 115 million. This is not a rumour,
this is all ligit. Remember who told you the Americans had brought the
club, four days before it was released and who let you guys know that
Fernando Torres had signed a deal a full week before the press even got
wind of it. Thats me. From Anfield Insider

AS i said yesterday i dont think GH will sell as he is here for the long run.

Also just found this aswell....

http://forums.icnorthwest.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=25931&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

GET IN!!!

Ill believe it when i see it, but anythings gotta beat these yanks...

PS. JUST A WORDS UP, I COULDNT READ THE REST OF THE KLINSMANN THREAD COZ OF BAD LANGUAGE. IF POSS COULD YOU CHANGE A WORD OR TWO IF YOUR GONNA SWEAR LIKE. OTHERWISE THIS JARG FIREWALL BLOCKS THE PAGES...

basslinejunkie
17-01-2008, 05:04 PM
hmmmm.

nick_anarchy
17-01-2008, 05:07 PM
i was told a few weeks back that the yanks were goin to sell up anyway ;) i also new about the ground having problems as my dad is one of the big managers doin ( well was doin ) work for all the drainage as his company and united ultilitties were involved they were told no funds were able to be spent ( prob cos they didnt want to part with the money ) and the job was put off then cancelled its for the good of the club to get rid of them fools as much as i hate liverpool its not right how they are treating the club and manager, fans players etc

Traxx
17-01-2008, 07:37 PM
Mad. As much as i want the yanks out i want parry out just as much if not more. He is a shit bag & a half, screwed us over for years on player sales & always ducks it when the shit hits the fan. How he's lasted this long i dont know.

Traxx
17-01-2008, 07:39 PM
When you say this is doing the rounds in Dublin, how do you mean exactly? in the press on the streets?

It seemed ok until it got to the money to be spent in the summer bit then got worse at the david dean bit.

basslinejunkie
18-01-2008, 10:16 AM
exactly.as much as i want this to be true, i doubt it is.

nick_anarchy
18-01-2008, 03:47 PM
it said on the radio this morning that there was no truth in the matter .. why do they always say this then it happens ?

18-01-2008, 04:00 PM
I reckon hicks will go for sure. Funny how Gillett has stayed quiet through all these headlines.. Which fans the fire even more to the fact that he has fallen out with Hicks...

Apparently Gillett actually cares about the club somewhat more than Hicks, mind you a United Fan probs cares more about us than Hicks. Anyhow they think it was Gillett who has approached DIC to come in as a partner and push out Hicks. All Hush Hush.

Hicks didnt and doesnt want to burden the club with anymore debt as Gillette does. The board have already stated they dont want this to happen.

And to take michael even more. Hicks and Gillette have not even spent a penny of there own money yet as the funds released last year to buy players came out of the that seasons budget, selling players and revenue from the champs league final...

Apparently Hicks is desperate to hold out till he gets the ok in refinancing the initial loan from RBS then when he does want to sell, he has a advantage point to bargain with DIC saying he can afford to stay there now so why should he sell up, thus making DIC pay more for his half...

George Gilletts son foster is in for a rude awakening on Monday night @ Anfield.

basslinejunkie
18-01-2008, 05:01 PM
be good if the fans protested like they supported benitez. be a massive wakeup call to the yanks.

Microdot
18-01-2008, 07:42 PM
not very likely as liverpool fans made no effort to resist the yanks taking over the club in the first place.

Traxx
18-01-2008, 09:27 PM
They painted a pretty picture thought didnt they? + the powers (or cunts) that be at that time told us that was the best deal for us.

Numeric
20-01-2008, 12:32 PM
word is DIC have made a £500m bid to buy Liverpool from Tom Hicks and George Gillettb, but while 'pool fans would no doubt be delighted to see the back of the Americans, they are unlikely to be happy with the news that, having failed to invest a single penny of their own dosh, the pair are set to reap a profit of £75m each

21-01-2008, 10:16 AM
not very likely as liverpool fans made no effort to resist the yanks taking over the club in the first place.

I think u will see different to that mate tonight...

maybe we can do what the scum did and start our own football club...

that everybody remembers...

Numeric
21-01-2008, 11:13 AM
bad news for Rafa and Liverpool supporters, word is co-owner Tom Hicks has insisted he has no intention of accepting an offer for his stake in the club and denied reports that DIC have made a new £500m bid, Hicks also says he will be in charge "for many years to come"

21-01-2008, 12:49 PM
Well he is going to say that though isnt he...

They cant afford it fact... Hes not gonna come out and say hes gonna sell..
He wouldnt be in a very good bargaining point...

Gillett might not sign the refinancing agreement, which means Hicks cant afford it...

They will be gone its a dead cert... They want out... The underestimated the liverpool fans love of the club and rafa... tonight the will feel the wrath of the Kop and anfield..

Numeric
21-01-2008, 01:33 PM
and you'll feel the wrath of Villa :)

fancy them to dick you tonight

Esox Lucius
21-01-2008, 02:44 PM
you talk some kopite tinted bollocks dennis lad :lol:

Numeric
24-01-2008, 11:18 AM
Sir has spoken regarding Gillett & Hicks' lack of class :)

"At big clubs, it's absolutely paramount that the board show their class.

"Arsene Wenger has had great support at Arsenal and I've had great support, too, ever since I came here. So there's a certain type of unity there.

"What happened with [Klinsmann] was a bad piece of business on Liverpool's part, there's no doubt about that. That sort of thing can be very upsetting for a manager. You should allow a manager to get on with his job."

24-01-2008, 11:40 AM
Sir has spoken regarding Gillett & Hicks' lack of class :)

"At big clubs, it's absolutely paramount that the board show their class.

"Arsene Wenger has had great support at Arsenal and I've had great support, too, ever since I came here. So there's a certain type of unity there.

"What happened with [Klinsmann] was a bad piece of business on Liverpool's part, there's no doubt about that. That sort of thing can be very upsetting for a manager. You should allow a manager to get on with his job."

Had he been on the whisky when saying this...

The mans gone mad... Supporting Rafa...

The frigging shame of this situation, now he pipes up and sticks his 2 pence in.

As if all pool fans havent been embarressed enough now fergies sticking up for us.

Fair play though, just thought id never seen the day.. thought after that game when he admitted we hammered you was a one off...

Looks like the deals done will be announced today anyhow, we waited to long to do something about these cowboys... @ Least the whole debt aint on the club and DIC will still be monitoring the situation.

24-01-2008, 04:12 PM
Well another day of false promises is gone...

They were supposed to be unveiling our 10000th stadium today...

And once again all is quiet across the atlantic...

Numeric
25-01-2008, 02:00 PM
word is Liverpool co-owners Tom Hicks and George Gillett are thought to have completed their refinancing deal to retain control of the club

the Americans have reportedly finalised terms on a new £350million loan

25-01-2008, 02:12 PM
Aye thats the news..

Looks like only £105 million will be placed on the clubs head now.

which is better than £350 million... by a long way...

heres a good read if you get a moment numeric mate.

http://www.paultomkins.com/blog_spending_detail.html

compares the spending patterns of fergie to benitez...

Numeric
28-01-2008, 09:29 AM
interesting read that man cheers :)

the only signing Rafa has made though that i would want at United is Torres...

Numeric
28-01-2008, 09:44 AM
apparently Tom Hicks said insisted that Rafael Benitez's job is safe for the remaining two years of his contract at the very least...

"Rafa has a contract for two more years. He will be here for at least the length of it and hopefully longer than that," said Hicks

"He has our full support. Rafa has shown his strong intent to do the right thing with us about the club

"He has been a gentleman and we have had much better communication. He has my total backing. I have made that very clear"

Numeric
14-02-2008, 11:31 AM
DIC have reportedly agreed a deal with Tom Hicks and George Gillett to buy Liverpool FC, the deal could be completed by the middle of March

coming a day after Benitez decided to sue the News of the World, and with DIC apparently unsure about him, things could get interesting for Rafa...

basslinejunkie
14-02-2008, 11:56 AM
'reportedly'

where did you get this from?

Spacehopper
14-02-2008, 05:42 PM
from the Mirror newspaper......its most probably bollox

Numeric
14-02-2008, 05:48 PM
i read it on 365

278d7e64a374de26f==