PDA

View Full Version : Punk Floyd live PA

pat_mcgerkin
19-01-2008, 03:37 AM
Just read on Myspaz that they're getting the band back together for some party 3rd of Feb.

Fvck me, I'm tempted to book a flight over to Pomgolia to catch this.

Please, for the love of god, someone record their set and post it. :hissyfit:

19-01-2008, 09:30 AM
They are playing in Poland next weekend so maby you will have a chance to hear them faster :xcool:

teknofilth
31-01-2008, 12:21 PM
I hope it's down to other commitments for the members rather than a sign that acid techno is on its way out as to the reason that something which will be quite special is on a Sunday daytime in the 414??
can remember not so long ago hundreds of up for it people, loads of excitement preparing for a Punk Floyd reunion at a (busted) Munt party..
..Sunday daytime at the 414 for a Punk Floyd set just doesn't seem a fitting stage imo..

xes
31-01-2008, 12:49 PM
I remember that busted munt party,or trying to get to it. The only one I ever tried to go to,and it got busted :hissyfit:

ended up at ugly funk with crystal distortion,so it wasn't all bad :lol:

Osirus
01-02-2008, 02:50 PM
I remember being so gutted that party got busted, had been really looking forward to it and ended up and one of the worst parties I've ever been to instead.
Still looking forward to the 414 though. Gonna get have an early one on sat me thinks then arrive feeling fresh for some Sunday madness.

278d7e64a374de26f==