PDA

View Full Version : Carling Cup 2nd legs (semi-finals)

Insomnia
21-01-2008, 04:39 PM
Spurs v Arsenal (Tuesday) 1-1 ag

Everton v Chelsea (Wednesday) 1-2 ag

Well i aint sure what kind of squad Wenger is going to put out , but to be honest he's gonna have to put some strong 1st team players out for this as i dont feel the young team will cope to well away to Spurs...

Would like to see Everton see of Chelsea though, would be good..

Numeric
21-01-2008, 09:04 PM
aye they'll be good games, Arsenal could easily get knocked out if they play too many youngsters

hope Everton progress

Microdot
22-01-2008, 02:24 AM
arsenal will spank fcuk out of spurs with 9 or 10 second team players on the pitch

bet your house on rent boys vs arsenal final

Numeric
22-01-2008, 04:26 PM
Arsenal's squad and probable team...

Squad: Abou Diaby, Bacary Sagna, Cesc Fabregas, Eduardo, William Gallas, Alex Hleb, Denilson, Mathieu Flamini, Gilberto, Lukasz Fabianski, Emmanuel Adebayor, Nicklas Bendtner, Armand Traore, Justin Hoyte, Theo Walcott, Vito Mannone

Possible Starting Eleven: Fabianski; Sagna, Hoyte, Gallas, Traore; Denilson, Fabregas, Gilberto, Diaby, Walcott, Bendtner

xes
22-01-2008, 10:07 PM
arsenal will spank fcuk out of spurs with 9 or 10 second team players on the pitch

QUE SERA SERA WHAT EVER WILL BE WILL BE
WE'RE GOING TO WEMBELY QUE SERA SERA

*I had this pegged as a loose loose game for spurs. Cos if we'd have lost,it would have been to their kids. We won,but it was still to their kids .Well,half and half team,no way near full strength.

Still. haha all **** you scummer goon cunts,we're in the final you can go suck my pile infested shit smeared ring.:lol:

Insomnia
22-01-2008, 10:20 PM
Well,, what i can i say about that, did Wenger get it wrong or what..

Yes i can understand him wanting to stay loyal to the youngsters etc..

This was a chance of a getting to a final though, why wait till 60 mins and 4-0 down to bring on Adebayor and Eduardo...

Well Spurs you may have done us here, just a pity it took 9 YEARS and 22 ATTEMPTS at doing it!!

I hope Everton win 2moro and go on to win this...

lukekendall
23-01-2008, 09:27 AM
what a game and what a win!!

to be fair arsenal had a strong team out! it was lot diff to there usual younger players, gallas, sagna, fabrigas (on for denilson after 20mins) helb, gilberto!!
we should of got at least a draw in the league after robbie missed that pen and they were lucky in the first leg!!
9 yrs well worth the wait!! ramos is the man!! how much of a diff does king make to the squad hey! everybody rants on about berbatov but i think king is our most important player defo!

Numeric
23-01-2008, 09:54 AM
wow that's one hell of a result for Spurs

got in last night and caught some of highlights, hadn't heard anything so i was well shocked when all the goals started flyin in :lol:

Numeric
23-01-2008, 09:59 AM
what happened between Adebayor and Bendtner?

apparently Gallas admitted that the pair had clashed...

french_og
23-01-2008, 10:01 AM

I take it you are homeless today then???

Numeric
23-01-2008, 10:37 AM
:lol:

lukekendall
23-01-2008, 11:36 AM
what happened between Adebayor and Bendtner?

apparently Gallas admitted that the pair had clashed...

dunno but bentner had a cut nose after match!! lol!!

Numeric
23-01-2008, 12:12 PM
hope this result effects Arsenal's league form in a negative manner :)

Insomnia
23-01-2008, 08:59 PM
If anything i believe that result will have a positive outcome...

We cant dwell on that result and have to move on, starting with Newcastle on saturday in the fa cup...

Back to tonight, C'mon the Everton!

Microdot
24-01-2008, 12:46 AM
I take it you are homeless today then???

:laughing:

haha, I said bet your house not mine.

fair play to Spurs, I only posted it to try and curse the gooners, you know the sketch.

Numeric
24-01-2008, 09:03 AM
gutted for Everton last night, watched most of the game, Chelsea were efficient and Cole took his goal really well...

Insomnia
24-01-2008, 09:13 AM
Yeah was gutted for Everton also last night...

Not sure who i'd rather see win in the final now...

Numeric
24-01-2008, 09:59 AM
yeah man i know what you mean, don't really care now to be honest...

Numeric
24-01-2008, 11:21 AM
word is Adebayor started his on-pitch squabble with Nicklas Bendtner by calling the Dane 's**t' :lol:

according to The Sun (i know), as soon as he came on as a second-half substitute Adebayor told Bendtner, "I'm only on because you are so s**t!"

having managed to get no response the first time around, Adebayor then repeated his witty quip later on in the game, which prompted the Arsenal handbags

DJ RE:HAB
24-01-2008, 11:42 AM
Never thought id say this and in all other circumstances i wouldnt say this, bar the amount of jokes and p*sstaking that has come from the neighbours over the way in wake of recent developments...

But you gotta take what you can.

WELL f*CKING IN JOE COLE...!!!

GET IN LAD!

Esox Lucius
24-01-2008, 11:55 AM
what will liverscum achieve this season i wonder.

Insomnia
24-01-2008, 01:21 PM
according to The Sun (i know), as soon as he came on as a second-half substitute Adebayor told Bendtner, "I'm only on because you are so s**t!"

How things can change in football is funny..

Bendtner was the man just a month or so ago when he came on as a sub against Spurs and his first touch was the winning goal...

Numeric
24-01-2008, 01:48 PM
yeah good point, i totally forgot about that...

Will
24-01-2008, 05:33 PM
How things can change in football is funny..

Bendtner was the man just a month or so ago when he came on as a sub against Spurs and his first touch was the winning goal...

Yeah, that's true, then this time he got head butted! Still, the important thing is we have twice Spurs' points in the league and they're only 7 points above the drop zone. And Chelsea will probably win the final anyway.

lukekendall
25-01-2008, 08:35 AM
Yeah, that's true, then this time he got head butted! Still, the important thing is we have twice Spurs' points in the league and they're only 7 points above the drop zone. And Chelsea will probably win the final anyway.

ha! if we do win which we have every chance as we beat chelsea last season then its silverware! Bets on its another season of arsenal playing amazing football at times, win fuc k all !

278d7e64a374de26f==