PDA

View Full Version : FA Cup 4th Round

Numeric
28-01-2008, 09:28 AM
some good games over the weekend, watched United against Spurs yesterday which was close, both teams played quite well, then watched Sheffield United beat City :)

laughing at Liverpool conceding two goals to Havant :lol:

xes
28-01-2008, 10:28 AM
I think Spurs were unlucky (but then I would :lol: )Dawson getting sent off was a big blow. But he deserved to go,maybe a little harsh in so far as not all refs would have given a red card. But to the letter of the law it was a red,so I can't bitch about it. :grr:

But still,it's only the fa cup,we want to concentrate on the league :cheese::roflmao:

Numeric
28-01-2008, 01:14 PM
aye it was deffo a pen, the intent looked to be there too so the red card was prob justified...

the balloon incident in the city game was funny :lol:

Will
28-01-2008, 05:15 PM
I think Spurs were unlucky (but then I would :lol: )Dawson getting sent off was a big blow. But he deserved to go,maybe a little harsh in so far as not all refs would have given a red card. But to the letter of the law it was a red,so I can't bitch about it. :grr:

But still,it's only the fa cup,we want to concentrate on the league :cheese::roflmao:

To make sure you don't get relegated? I wouldn't worry about it!

Insomnia
28-01-2008, 05:19 PM
But still,it's only the fa cup,

I dont get that to be honest, it's a trophy everbody wants surely....

Microdot
28-01-2008, 05:27 PM
the balloon incident in the city game was funny :lol:

:laughing:

no matter how hard they try not to be, the divs always manage to be the laughing stock of english football.

278d7e64a374de26f==