PDA

View Full Version : DJ T-1000 UK/European Dates 2008

Alan Oldham
29-01-2008, 12:22 AM
Attn promoters! I'll be in Europe in April and May and looking to fill some tour dates. Flights from Berlin. No booking fees! Make contact: alan@puresonikrecords.net or PM me here.

Thanks and sorry if this is in the wrong area.

eyeswithoutaface
29-01-2008, 12:03 PM
why do people use this section as seemingly the main promotion area now? there are a number of threads in this section that should be moved yet havent

there is a defined promotion forum which i think everyone clearly knows is there

koma
29-01-2008, 12:08 PM
there is only event promotion forum, with party announcements, flyers, posters etc

not sure if this should be moved there.
there's not much debates going on here anyway :)

eyeswithoutaface
29-01-2008, 12:13 PM
yeah but begging round for gigs like some people do on here? thats not promotion. People just posting saying they need gigs in such and such a place isnt promotion.

and people have used the promotion forum for more than just parties, so if people are going to be begging for gigs then by a very basic sense of logic, it would be alot more beneficial to post it in the EVENTS promotion section, because, unless im mistaken, that section gets read predominantly by people who actually have the means to book these people

it's really very simple

your right about this place slowing down a bit though of course, but i put that down to the jan/feb blues

278d7e64a374de26f==