PDA

View Full Version : that boy Ronaldo

Numeric
30-01-2008, 10:29 PM
what a free kick tonight against Pompey at Old Trafford, two more goals towards his tally for the season, incredible

the best player in the world at the moment no question

he plays on the left, he plays on the riiiggghhhttt, that boy Ronaldo made England look shite :)

Microdot
30-01-2008, 11:19 PM
he plays on the left....
he plays on the right...
that boy Ronaldo....makes England look shite.

french_og
31-01-2008, 09:41 AM
I bet you two have got posters of him on your bedroom walls haven't you!!

Brilliant free kick last night though. David James's face after..

davemoore
31-01-2008, 09:46 AM
Was a good free kick sky sports news are on about it being the best in the prem ..

ZOID
31-01-2008, 10:38 AM
United played really well in the first half, I thought J S Park played an awesome game, didn’t stop getting stuck in. Rooney’s not playing so good at the mo, think he needs a bit of luck and as for Ronaldo he is just a class above the rest, the first goal was wikid and that free kick was possible the best I have ever seen! United are flying now, the whole team is balanced and we are dangerous in all areas and our defence is like a rock!! Was also nice to see Liverpool win again!! Hehehehe!!

davemoore
31-01-2008, 11:44 AM
all it takes is one broken leg and ronaldo out all season lol

DJ RE:HAB
31-01-2008, 12:46 PM
Aye yer,

Was a good free kick.

Usually tho he balloons them over the bar. Dont know why everyones up his ass so much now...

Fair play tho.

He still needs a slap like, i wouldnt say it was the best in the prem.

Id say Riise's against Manyoo was better. But i would wouldnt i..

Best free kick ever?

Roberto Carlos, France Vs Brazil... Now that was class

basslinejunkie
31-01-2008, 12:55 PM
yup he is best in the world,no doubt.

davemoore
31-01-2008, 01:35 PM
Ok he is good ill give him that 1 !!
maybe one of the best players on form at the moment..
The best free kick .. Never.........Deledid...
All it was was like a corner kick but at the goal

Will
31-01-2008, 03:23 PM
Yeah, it was only a brace against Portsmouth! Didn't Messi score a hat trick at the Bernabeu or something?

basslinejunkie
01-02-2008, 11:55 AM
haha.very true.

they are the two best tho.

Microdot
01-02-2008, 01:18 PM
Ok he is good ill give him that 1 !!
maybe one of the best players on form at the moment..
The best free kick .. Never.........Deledid...
All it was was like a corner kick but at the goal

who does he play for?

davemoore
01-02-2008, 03:01 PM
Man utd ????

lol

01-02-2008, 03:41 PM
Hmmmmm.

I think United now are on the verge if not already of been labelled a one man team. Ronaldo has forgotten again how to pass and i think is increasingly looking like its him and then the rest of the team versus the opposition.

In all honesty united would not be anywhere near were they are now if it werent for Christiano.

I know and before you say it liverpool are the same in Gerrard and Torres

But you can say all you want, our season has been poor even with Stevie and Torres firing us to winning games.. Manyoo's season has been great for one reason and one reason alone...

Christiano Ronaldo..

Without him youd be sh*gged. Face it...

Hes off to madrid in the summer anyway and u know dis...

01-02-2008, 03:49 PM
Too add to this..

Funny world aint it...

Everton couldnt keep hold of rooney coz United the bigger, better, richer and more dominant club came knocking for him.

Kinda like the food cycle being at the top of it and all that...

When Madrid come knocking who are they bigger, better , richer and more dominant club in Europe for Ronaldo, the law of science will figure and ronaldo will be heading out of the door to pastures new...

A Fresh start for the lad aye, he deserves a new break as his career has been tarnished in this country with the euro incident and the all the dives he took when he first got here...

He deserves a fresh start.. Were in spain he will be recognised as the worlds best more than what he will ever be over here...

nice little earner for manyoo tho

Microdot
01-02-2008, 09:46 PM
Hmmmmm.

I think United now are on the verge if not already of been labelled a one man team. Ronaldo has forgotten again how to pass and i think is increasingly looking like its him and then the rest of the team versus the opposition.

In all honesty united would not be anywhere near were they are now if it werent for Christiano.

I know and before you say it liverpool are the same in Gerrard and Torres

But you can say all you want, our season has been poor even with Stevie and Torres firing us to winning games.. Manyoo's season has been great for one reason and one reason alone...

Christiano Ronaldo..

Without him youd be sh*gged. Face it...

Hes off to madrid in the summer anyway and u know dis...

label away, who gives a fcuk,
we're seeing some awesome football, plenty goals and a real possibility of silverware. even OT's been rocking recently.

when the best player in the world plays for your team, you can see how you can start to be seen as a one man team.

nick_anarchy
02-02-2008, 09:21 AM
Too add to this..

Funny world aint it...

Everton couldnt keep hold of rooney coz United the bigger, better, richer and more dominant club came knocking for him.

Kinda like the food cycle being at the top of it and all that...

When Madrid come knocking who are they bigger, better , richer and more dominant club in Europe for Ronaldo, the law of science will figure and ronaldo will be heading out of the door to pastures new...

A Fresh start for the lad aye, he deserves a new break as his career has been tarnished in this country with the euro incident and the all the dives he took when he first got here...

He deserves a fresh start.. Were in spain he will be recognised as the worlds best more than what he will ever be over here...

nice little earner for manyoo tho

hahah what a load of bollox .. ****in hell lad the shit u post at times is just unreal !

what makes you think he will go to real ??? haha o yeh i forgot your a kopite and know everything my mistake , real aint what they used to be within the eurpean game with having the power to make players come to them arsenal , utd chelsea inter barca they all are on par with each other even liverpoo at times ..... and why would U think he has been tarnished in this country ? thats somethin ppl do in england when they know you will be a great player they try and shoot you down !!! or is that another kopite idea of yours ?

the only reason u post such crap about the best player in england and prob the world at the moment is cos he dont play for your shower of shite ... u know the team who are 17 points adrift , the club who are being run like a sunday league pub side ( saying that no worse ) if he did you would prob be blowin him .... shall i go on ..

i await the come back of er 5 times or 18 league winners ?

davemoore
02-02-2008, 11:28 AM
Hang on lets get it right ..

He is not the best player in the world ... as i say again he is the best player on form at this moment of time..

Players like Messi...Henry..Ronhaldinio..robben...

They all can be as class if not better when there on there best form which i think ronaldo is....

Ok man utd have a strong defence so i wouldnt say its a one man team but liverpool arnt doing it at the moment maybe because of all the backstage staff arguments going on ..

I dont sopport any prem team so i have a bit of a nurtual decision but i will agree this dont make me right in any way i could be talking loadsa bollocks lol

i cant see him going anywhere not with nani and rooney there ...oh and manutd ( fergie ) wont accept any others unless there a price what no team will pay

Microdot
02-02-2008, 01:29 PM
Hang on lets get it right ..

He is not the best player in the world ... as i say again he is the best player on form at this moment of time..

Players like Messi...Henry..Ronhaldinio..robben...

They all can be as class if not better when there on there best form which i think ronaldo is....

Ok man utd have a strong defence so i wouldnt say its a one man team but liverpool arnt doing it at the moment maybe because of all the backstage staff arguments going on ..

I dont sopport any prem team so i have a bit of a nurtual decision but i will agree this dont make me right in any way i could be talking loadsa bollocks lol

i cant see him going anywhere not with nani and rooney there ...oh and manutd ( fergie ) wont accept any others unless there a price what no team will pay

comparing henry and robben to Ronaldo?
:laughing:
don't mate, your making my sides hurt.....

btw, wtf does nurtual mean?

Microdot
02-02-2008, 01:57 PM
Man utd ????

lol

I'm guessing that one went over your head then mate....

davemoore
03-02-2008, 02:40 PM
Ook i was talking a load of bollaks lol im sorry but i still dont think thet ronaldo is as the best player in the world..

DJCraig Ryan
03-02-2008, 07:21 PM
There is a geeza called Kaka who you are all forgetting about. He is the best in the world at the moment

Microdot
03-02-2008, 08:46 PM
There is a geeza called Kaka who you are all forgetting about. He is the best in the world at the moment

not forgotten Kaka.
just think that Ronaldo is better than him.

Spacehopper
03-02-2008, 09:25 PM
id probably second that, but i would rather see Kaka in the premiership before i compare them, see if he can stand the pace

Insomnia
03-02-2008, 09:54 PM
Ronaldo is a class act, there is no doubt about that...

I'd like to see Ronaldinho in the Prem but if it was at Chelsea then forget it...

Not sure if many others could afford his wages etc...

LittleMinx
04-02-2008, 04:48 PM
Ronaldo is a class act, there is no doubt about that...

I'd like to see Ronaldinho in the Prem but if it was at Chelsea then forget it...

Not sure if many others could afford his wages etc...

Ronaldo is a class act your right there, he just keeps getting better and better!!!

Ronaldoinho is gonna play for man u one day you watch this space....

DJCraig Ryan
04-02-2008, 04:49 PM
Yea i reckon Ronaldinho is on his way out in the summer, i think he will end up at Milan

davemoore
05-02-2008, 09:58 AM
Chealsi hell end up i rekon

Will
05-02-2008, 04:46 PM
I'd be ok with Ronaldinho going to Chelsea, in many ways at least, be good to see him in the Prem and he's not exactly going to go to Spurs!

As for Ronaldo, I note he's scored nearly as many goals as Tevez, Rooney and Saha combined (their next 3 top scorers) - who said they're a one man team!

Will
05-02-2008, 04:46 PM
Their next top scorer after that is Rio Ferdinand...

Microdot
05-02-2008, 09:43 PM
I'd be ok with Ronaldinho going to Chelsea, in many ways at least, be good to see him in the Prem and he's not exactly going to go to Spurs!

would be great to see Ronaldinho in the prem, but not for the rent boys or the vermin.

french_og
06-02-2008, 08:27 AM
I'd prefer to see Messi in the prem. Ronaldinhio doesn't run at players any more.

Numeric
06-02-2008, 09:21 AM
As for Ronaldo, I note he's scored nearly as many goals as Tevez, Rooney and Saha combined (their next 3 top scorers) - who said they're a one man team!

be interesting to see how Arsenal would fare without Adebayor

Insomnia
06-02-2008, 10:58 AM
True yeah..

He's brought his aerial power and that's something we aint really had from our strikers in the past..

We are lucky Togo didn't qualify for the African nations cup...

Numeric
06-02-2008, 12:17 PM
We are lucky Togo didn't qualify for the African nations cup...

aye, totally agree

Will
09-02-2008, 02:57 PM
would be great to see Ronaldinho in the prem, but not for the rent boys or the vermin.

Yeah, but he'd only go to a top team, so if he doesn't go to Man U, is there anyone you wouldn't mind him going to that's at all likely he'd go to?

Will
09-02-2008, 03:09 PM
be interesting to see how Arsenal would fare without Adebayor

Well, we've already been without van Persie for most of the season, and he's had an awesome strike rate when he has played the last couple of seasons, so that's like saying it'd be interesting to see how Man U would do without Ronaldo, or Tevez.

We've coped without van Persie and he'd quite possibly be our top scorer if he'd been fit. Plus Eduardo and Fabregas have both scored more than all, but 2 United players, van Persie, Rosicky and Bendtner have all scored more than all, but 3 United players and Hleb's scored more than all, but 4 United players, so we're not too bad for goals!

278d7e64a374de26f==